Maybe it is best that only a few understand how to earn here

By MysD
@mysdianait (64056)
Italy
I have no idea how many regular active users myLot has who are here daily but I do see that not many of them have understood the earnings program. I read responses and comments that state false ideas about how to earn and they are NOT written anywhere in the instructions at all. In the myLot Earnings Program - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) it states: Any time you start a discussion, respond to a discussion, or comment in a discussion, you are making a contribution that is eligible for earnings Did you see that word eligible That means that you MIGHT earn but it doesn't mean that you will because the next thing written there states: The more that other myLot users interact with what you post, the more money it will make. If no one reads what you wrote, interacts with it, or otherwise considers it interesting, then you likely won't earn anything. Did you see that and understand it? Read it over and over again until it sinks in that YOU do NOT earn for what YOU post if no-one interacts with it!!! This is not for those users who have understood but only for those who have not and keep on giving out FALSE information to others Of course if everyone understood then myLot might go bust so maybe it is really best that not everyone understands after all so please carry on oblivious to this post
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
It's funny when they tell Alex he is wrong about it
@mysdianait (64056)
I didn't find it funny when I saw it and if I had been Alex.... just as well I'm not
@mysdianait I could have told the person about writing for hours...and hours...and watching 2 cents add up....and then sleeping for hours and watching 40 cents add up...but I am sure they wouldn't have paid attention to that either
@sabtraversa (13331)
@JolietJake We're lucky enough to have judges (moderators) who can interpret the law, and civilians still don't listen to them, wow.
Shhhhhhh don't be telling all our secrets!!
@mysdianait (64056)
Oh not to worry as not many read unless there are $$$ in front of everything
@sabtraversa (13331)
@Happy2BeMe The more we argue, the more we earn.
@mysdianait lol that is so true!!
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
Ok, so I increased your post's eligibility by some arbitrary amount. Don't spend it all in one shop...
@mysdianait (64056)
So kind of you not to ask for a share of it
@pgntwo (22583)
• Tripoli, Libya
@mysdianait Oh, that reminds me: the value of shares may rise or fall...
@mysdianait (64056)
@pgntwo True Many things rise and fall these days. Some sway and wobble too
@sabtraversa (13331)
If so many people get it wrong, maybe the official explaination has to change. Don't use Standard English but Simple English, like the option Wikipedia has. Or I don't know, let's make an explanatory video.
I'll help you make an exploratory video...oh, wait, you said explanatory...I get those confused...
@mysdianait (64056)
But it is simple! To understand it all that is required is that you READ it and that is what I think not many have time for
@sabtraversa (13331)
@mysdianait Comprehension of texts, this unknown skill. But I think it can be explained with less words. Current: 63 words. You don't earn from your activities, but from the interactions your activities get. New: 13 words.
@owlwings (39777)
• Cambridge, England
**** WATER TROUGH **** HORSES This Way All Other Equines This Way
@mysdianait (64056)
I forgot the spoons
@owlwings (39777)
• Cambridge, England
@Platespinner Nope! Even horses can't be made to drink!
@owlwings (39777)
• Cambridge, England
@mysdianait I forgot that myLot doesn't like some arrangements of '' and '
I think the word quality comes into play here. If the discussion or comments are of quality they are eligible for payment too. A 'discussion' usually takes two people interacting. There hasn't really been an issue over this that I know of.
@mysdianait (64056)
The issue is that many people do not understand that, no matter how many discussions they post, if they don't receiver responses then they will earn nothing and they are telling others that to earn they must post many topics thus misleading them completely. of course, a quality post will receive more interaction than a one liner and therefore will most likely be a bigger earner.
@mysdianait .....Yes, this is correct. Common sense comes in at some point too I think.
@mysdianait (64056)
@celticeagle Nowadays there seems to be a shortage of that
@KrauseHome (35517)
This is one of the things I think most people here misunderstand. If you want to earn here you need to interact with others, and not just with the discussions you only start. What about the people responding back with you or others here? Might make some New friends in the process.
@mysdianait (64056)
Too many, especially the new users, put the accent on money and totally overlook the fact that we can make so many friends here. If they skip about on interesting discussions and read through the responses and leave comments, then they will get so many more rewards, and not only in terms of earning. It is so frustrating to see people giving out wrong information which causes others to waste their time here while not getting the results that they expected
@ramapo17 (25624)
• Melbourne, Florida
@mysdianait You are absolutely right.
Let's hope all the newbies read this but then - best if they don't.
@mysdianait (64056)
Some of the oldies should too - or maybe not
Sssshhh, don't let the cat outta the bag
@mysdianait (64056)
Yeah... maybe I should not have said anything
Lets just hope no one understood exactly what you meant @mysdianait
@mysdianait (64056)
@rebelann Yes, maybe we should start talking about food or pets now
Don't yell, I hear you loud and clear LOL - I understand and like the orange head man said today to the world - I'm very smart and I get it! I got it long ago actually!
@mysdianait (64056)
If you get it once a month then I am sure that you got it and well done you!
@mysdianait He He He - I'm old but smart...have to be to survive being old!
@mysdianait (64056)
@AbbyGreenhill I have to agree with that and I can because I am old enough now too!
@Gillygirl (17373)
• Sutton, England
I constantly see newbies post within minutes of the last one and don't receive responses. There is also misinformation on YouTube about the earnings program.
@Mike197602 (13895)
a lot of it is about the earning on the old site which is opposite to how it is now
@mysdianait (64056)
Yes @Mike197602 is correct. A lot of the stuff online elsewhere, articles on blogs and videos, are referring to how things were here in the past and are the opposite to how it is now. People get the wrong information and waste a lot of time before they realise (assuming they ever do) that they should have read things here on the site itself.
@Plethos (10969)
No one reads terms of service anymore
@mysdianait (64056)
I have no problem with anyone who doesn't read the terms. Then they are missing out. What bugs me is that they then give the wrong information to others and lead them to believe things which are not true at all!
@Plethos (10969)
@mysdianait - i agree. Misinformation is false alternative facts.
@mysdianait (64056)
@Plethos Oh yes, that's what they call them now - but they still upset me whatever they call them.
Many users get it wrong. Someone this morning said he do not want to "lose" time commenting on other people posts because they do not reply to his comments. Of course if the comment is "nice", "thank you" and so on, there is nothing to reply. I think that the point is to explain the difference between a "silly comment" or an "intelligent comment".
@mysdianait (64056)
I saw that comment too this morning Yes if the comment furthers the discussion and then the Lotter comes back with more, then there is a separate discussion which starts in the response boax and that becomes fiun and earns too. Even better when several people join in and there is a lot of banter. Those can go on and on forever
@thelme55 (15059)
Hmm...... It sounds bad of that Mylotter who just want us to comment on his/her post without interacting with us.
@thelme55 Yes, in fact I have immediately unfollowed him, because this is not the spirit of this site.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
good share. interaction is the key here.
@mysdianait (64056)
Yes that is it in a nutshell!
@thelme55 (15059)
@mysdianait it is indeed a key to earn at MyLot.
@mysdianait (64056)
@thelme55 It also helps if you are a chatterbox offline too
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Repetition is the mother of learning! People tend to forget easily, I think it is good to re-read the FAQ and the rules from time to time.
@mysdianait (64056)
Oh yes it is but some just skim over them without understanding what is written there. Then they pass on the wrong information to others because they misunderstood
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@mysdianait It happens, so many members come here every day and it is easy to create wrong impressions about how it works if they are not well informed. It's good to clarify things and point out the correct information when we see such misunderstandings.
@Daljinder (22182)
@mysdianait Did you notice who should be reading the post are conveniently absent from the post? I have half a mind to share the link to this post with EVERY newbie and clueless peeps over here.
Good post: maybe somehow those people willl finally get it!
@mysdianait (64056)
I REALLY hope that they do because then they will stop telling others the wrong way to do things here. It is so frustrating to read them
• Uzbekistan
@mysdianait @marlina No. Similar posts abound and many more similar posts will be written. And they all don't change an iota.
@mysdianait (64056)
@MALUSE Maybe no-one reads anything anywhere on here but posts totally oblivious to what should be done because they just think that allsites are the same?
@Daljinder (22182)
Conspiracy theorists alert!
@mysdianait (64056)
Oh dear. Is it that obvious?
@Daljinder (22182)
@mysdianait Obviously! Truth wouldn't get much attention. Only conspiracies get so much attention.
@mysdianait (64056)
@Daljinder That's a good point
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
Maybe one thing. Once a time, Mylot paid for so that one wrote. Now it has changed, if there is no feedback, there is no earning. I knew right away but I see that, unfortunately, many users are still a little too "hard on the uptake". Now I wonder: It is so difficult to read the guidelines?
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
@mysdianait Indeed! If Mylot would pay also just to read the guidelines, well, I would say that there would be considerably more users able to "work" on this website properly.
@mysdianait (64056)
@alberello75 No kidding!
@Beatburn (3920)
I will do as told and be oblivious.
@mysdianait (64056)
I hoped someone would!
@Beatburn (3920)
@mysdianait Here, I am.
@EddieHands (37807)
I just wave my magical wand and money appears! I use this for all my sites and business online.. meow!
@mysdianait (64056)
Yes well we don't all know how cats go about things, do we?