It would be difficult for you to stay a whole day without internet?

Can you imagine a whole day without using the internet to do anything? Without any kind of interaction or communication with the outside world and with other people? Although I use the internet every day, it wouldn't be so complicated for me because I don't see myself dependent on it. But I know a lot of people who can't even spend 30 minutes without using it. Would you be one of them?
@destry (2528)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
We often have internet failures / power cuts lasting in the region of 3 weeks or more - so a day without internet is easy!
@Mike197602 (13363)
• Worcester, England
sod that
If I had to give up my computer but I still have my Wi-Fi I would be in good standing. Now if I had to go without Wi-Fi for 24 hours that's when the problem will come in. My TV runs on Wi-Fi. My cell phone runs on Wi-Fi. And my computer runs on Wi-Fi. So there you go
I could do it. Have done it when on a road trip. But it does become a habit especially if you are trying to earn a few bucks and don't want a billion myLot notifications to build up.
@Mike197602 (13363)
• Worcester, England
I wouldn't want to be without the internet...I'd get stressed. It dropped for 2 days the other month when my landlord changed isps and didn't tell me. I went to my sisters for the internet and to download a couple of books.
Totally! I use the internet for so many different things - entertainment, paying bills, earning money online....cant really imaginr a day or more without it. 30 minutes I can handle though. Lol.
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
I would lose earnings. I am dependent on making money on some sites.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'd be frustrated. I use it in the mornings and in the evenings. But I don't take it with me.
I hate days when I can't go online unless I am doing something really fun in the outside world..I really miss it.
@akalinus (14613)
I spent most of my life with no internet. There are actually a lot of other things to do. The internet does make it easier to write and research articles. It is very interesting and takes a lot of my time now. But, people can live without it.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
My internet was down for nearly a week and it was so difficult to cope. I went out almost everyday during the week so as not to be bored. Life is so difficult without the internet
@thelme55 (13966)
No, I am not one of them. It would be an opportunity for me to go to the beach and relax or do any other things or chores that I have set aside for too long now.
@pumpkinjam (5768)
Depending on what I am doing, I could do without going on the internet for a day. I may not choose to, but there's no reason why I couldn't as long as I didn't have to do online work or anything for a day.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
I use Internet too,but am not addicted to it.I can live a whole life without Internet. To me living in the real world is far far better and exciting than living in a virtual one.
i mostly just use the internet during morning when sydney market opens, and at night when new york session begins. in between, i mostly play video games. but since im on myLot now, i may spend an extra hour or two online.
@shaynas (5535)
I can easily do that. For days. All i need is something else to keep me engaged :)
Yes, it would be so difficult for me Perhaps I shall cook something since there is no internet. But how can I show my delicious dishes online? I still need the internet
@RubyHawk (21495)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I'm not one of those people. I can do without it just fine. I see may people who can't lay their smart phone down. They are constantly doodling with it. They are an irritation to me. Of course I like to get on mylot and check my email.
No I don't mind staying without Internet. I've got kids to raise, house to clean, and books to read. If weather is good, take the kids to the park or the mall. There's always something to do. If previous generations could survive without it, we can too.
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I think I'd find it hard to go for a full day without the internet, but I could certainly do it if forced to. I've made a point of not having internet on my phone so that I can't spend time online when I'm away from home.
@prinzcy (5063)
I can. Not for days, but hours. I only use internet using my phone. I can't use it at work as phones are not allowed to be brought into the working area. So, I spend hours without it.