Why are you waiting for me to respond first here at myLot?

Have you noticed this here at myLot? Many users here will come to your post only after you have responded to theirs - forget about those who do not even come. Is it a back scratching phenomena? I do not like it. And you?
@sishy7 (27671)
I respond pretty randomly - many times to those I've never seen on my own posts...
• Marion, Kansas
I go through top rated and most recent discussions and respond to any that appeal to me.
@atoz1to10 (6842)
I do the same thing.. We are nice people..
@GardenGerty Same here, I read and like and comment on the posts that attract me.
I first respond to everyone who responds to my posts and than I go to my followers discussions.
It is my habit to go through the recent discussions and respond to everyone I find interesting.
@spaceseed (2894)
awesome reply
No complaints (lol)
@SAM774 (2927)
I really never noticed such things. i just put discussion... and whomever discussion i like i interact ...
Nice way really but it is not always that we can ignore when one is ignored.
@SAM774 (2927)
@allknowing i really don't care ... there are so many people whom to care about
@Mike197602 (13366)
• Worcester, England
I respond to what I see as interesting and if someone responds to my discussion I won't even look at theirs unless I come across one naturally that I find interesting. A lot do respond back on one of your discussions after you've responded to theirs but good look finding one of mine to respond to
@annierose (17629)
I haven't noticed that. I just reply to any discussions that I like even they respond or do not respond to my discussion.
@mandala100 (32016)
Honestly I don't care. I just post my discussion and enjoy the interaction here in myLot. If someone don't visit or comment to my post despite the fact that I almost comment to almost all the post in myLot that's their concern not mine.
Exactly. It is rude and hurts a bit but nothing we can do about it so move on
But one cannot help but notice
@mandala100 (32016)
@Courtlynn You are right on this.
@hillhjill (4152)
yeah I have notice that here and there.. and its kinda like text message there are people out there that will never text you unless you text first,
@hillhjill (4152)
@HAPPSINGH yes of course we can lol.
@hillhjill (4152)
@HAPPSINGH you too!!!
• Olney, Illinois
I consider it annoying really. Come because you found the discussion interesting, not just because I was at one of yours.
@Mike197602 (13366)
• Worcester, England
my thoughts exactly
@salonga (28006)
Well at least they come after you responded to theirs, there are those who don't even care to return the favor.
Not always (lol)
I am all over the place here and don't use any sort of method to do anything. I don't even go in order with the notifications! I don't intentionally do any back scratching here . . . but I might be curious about what a person posted recently and it might seem that way for that particular visit anyway. But yes, I do notice that with some folks do that - I don't mind it though . . . I guess we all have our own methods (or lack of it like me ).
@Nawsheen (22927)
• Mauritius
I normally go through the recent discussions everyday and try to answer maximum number of discussions. Then there are some people whose discussions really interest me and I visit them as often as possible.
I like reading your discussions
I like yours too
I had noticed this for a couple of times.
@dodo19 (31380)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just respond and have fun.
I had not noticed that and how cam ypi be tjat sire I answsert responses ttp ,mu posts as soon as I have time
@atoz1to10 (6842)
Not to worry about them...just enjoy ourselves and earn more money...
@atoz1to10 (6842)
@HAPPSINGH stop calling me darling... I can be a devil too you know..
@atoz1to10 (6842)
@atoz1to10 (6842)
It happens with a lot of users. And even though it seems rude, theres no rules on having to comment on every post. As not everyone likes all subjects. Etc.
@rosekiss (30134)
• Eugene, Oregon
Whether a discussions was started by one of my followers or not, doesn't matter to me, as long as it is interesting, and I have sometihing to say. I am not one of these people that expect others to come to my discussions just because I go to theirs. It is totally up to them. I have many discussions that I have responded to that the ones who stared them are not my followers. I look at the context of the discussion, and not hwo wrote it.
That is how it should be but unfortunately that is not what happens here
@rosekiss (30134)
• Eugene, Oregon
@allknowing Yea, and that isn't right either. It seems that their are cliques, instead of people ommenteing to ones they don't know. We woould never get to know others if all we did was just comment or respond to those that follow us or ones that we follow.
@rosekiss This is the way this site works. How else can one regularly get more than 100 responses to their posts however worthless their discussions are?
@jaiho2009 (39021)
I don't bother checking who come first to my discussion. I also have observed that, maybe because they are too busy with their own topic and they don't have much time to check other discussions. Well, let's just enjoy mylotting :)
@jaiho2009 (39021)
@HAPPSINGH thank you sweetie
@jaiho2009 (39021)
@HAPPSINGH good day , I'm doing fine sweetie
@jaiho2009 (39021)
@HAPPSINGH Chicken , fried rice , veggies and banana -strawberry shake.