Second post deleted so far today I am on a roll

Looking through all the discussions I see many good morning posts from today yet twice I posted and twice mine have been removed. Guess I just can't get it right today. I am sure this one will be removed as well. I normally don't get upset over things like this but fair is fair. Anyway...talked to Canada Post today about my parcel and they are looking into it. They are suppose to call back with their findings and we will go from there. I sure do hope that they find it.
• Denmark
Pity that explanations aren't given when this happens.
Yes that would be nice.
I agree, maybe a request to admin about deleted posts and sorts with explanations would be helpful.
That's strange. Nothing about your posts could be considered a violation of some sort.
I would hope not.
@mandala100 (25358)
@Happy2BeMe Sometimes there's even a bad call in sports: bad referee and bad umpire. It hapened to me many times my friend.
It happens to most of us on here but it is disappointing.
@mandala100 (25358)
@Happy2BeMe Yes there's always a disappointment on that my friend but one needs to move on at some stage my friend.
@mandala100 Oh I have moved on! It is what it is!
@Morleyhunt (16761)
I read and responded to at least one of your posts. I saw nothing that seemed amiss. I did report a spammer....but that was a totally different post. Maybe there is a bug again.
It could be that.
Why do you think the post was removed. I think JJ explained on Tina’s post before why her good morning posts kept getting deleted was they really didn’t say much. I didn’t see your morning posts today so I don’t know why it was deleted. I hope they find your package or replace whatever it was if possible!
That could be it but I am always careful to make sure that they include more then just a good morning. It happens to everybody but it is just that many good morning posts still remained when mine was deleted twice. Obviously there was a reason but anyway...it happens. I do hope the parcel is found I will be disappointed if it can't be found or replaced.
@Happy2BeMe Yep I see tons of posts like that I guess if they aren't reported the admin doesn't seem them to delete them or something.
@shaggin That could be it!
Not removed. I hope they find it too.
I do hope so. I will be so disappointed if I don't get it. I will write a post later about what it is and why I will be disappointed if I don't get it.
@Happy2BeMe I will look for it.
I hope your parcel is found too. Very frustrating. Looks like this post is going to stay!!
They havent found it yet.
Can't see you writing anything against the rules to get deleted.. Hope this one stays. And yes hope they find it.
Thanks!
@poehere (17879)
• French Polynesia
Wonder why all the other good day or food posts get passed by. You must have a person who has reported your post and they deleted it. So sorry to hear this one.
I am thinking that it what happened.
@poehere (17879)
• French Polynesia
@Happy2BeMe Don't you hate to be the target of a person who wants to report every post you make. I think it is childish. Sorry it is happening to you.
@poehere thanks. yes i do and I agree it is childish behaviour. I suppose it won't be the last time either.
What the heck
Thats what I said...wait no I didn't say "Heck"..
I wish I knew why? I think I read both of those!
Not sure. Somebody must have reported them but still doesnt explain why they would be deleted.
@sjvg1976 (14675)
Hope you get your parcel. Regarding your posts- I didn't see your posts. It seems admin has been strict these days.
Thanks..i guess so.
Let's just chalk it up to today being a Manic Monday, you wouldn't knowingly break the rules.
I think it must have been reported amd they removed it. Im okay with it. It is what it is.
It would be a nice 'present' if they found your parcel.
Yes it sure would be.
How very weird - I can't imagine any of your posts ever getting deleted! I sure hope they find your parcel too!!
Thanks..me too
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I hope that you get everything straightened out with your posts and your parcel. I have never seen anything wrong with your posts.
Thanks...no parcel yet
There are days when some kind of glitch makes a discussion disappear, I hope this won't happen to you anymore.
Thanks me too
@LoriAMoore (10121)
Hey, whaddaya know, your post is still here!
Weird. Are you sure it easnt an internet connection issue? I feel like your discussions are alwats law abiding so to speak!
No I seen them on here and I read a few of the responses and when I went to reply to them later they were gone. I try to always follow the rules.
• Riga, Latvia
Hope you find out what is happening to your posts. I never find anything wrong with them. Hope you get an answer about your parcel. Today I discovered what happens when I buy online. I bought from Amazon for the very first time this year. The delivery to my house is to be made by DHL. Boy then I got contacted and before they can come deliver I had to send them a copy of my passport, a coyy of the order confirmation from Amazon and a copy the the amount was taken off of my account. If that is what happens when I order here in Latvia I am never ordering online again it is just too much trouble. If I get lucky enough to return to the states then I will consider purchasing online again.
That would be frustrating. I wouldnt be ordering online anymore either if I had to go through all that trouble.