Training Ended Early

So I've spent the past week and a half in training at my new job. I wasn't supposed to go to my branch until Friday, that would be my first official day of working on my own. Instead, because I already have experience and have progressed so quickly in training, they cut my training short by a day. I go to my branch tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm still really loving the job. Everyone seems great. We got to meet the CEO of the company yesterday. He seems pretty cool, very laid back and all he cares about is that our customers are happy. But being in my branch will be the true test as to whether or not I'll like my job.. I'm sure I will though. It seems like it's pretty easy to move up the ladder here.. most people stay in a position for 6 months to a year before they're moved up or to another department of their choosing. That's great news for me! I'm really looking forward to advancing my career, that's a major reason why I left my old job (2 jobs ago).
That's wonderful. Well done for moving up from training a day early. Maybe other advancements will come a little bit early too.
That would be wonderful! I'm already thinking about where I might want to advance to within the company. It seems people move around very quickly there, but stay with the company for a long time.
@katsmeow1213 These are all very positive signs, aren't they?
@JudyEv Oh yeah! The last place I worked had a really high turn over rate. Obviously a bad sign!
That's so great ! I can feel your excitement through your post . Seriously now you know for sure you did the right thing in leaving that old job!!!
Absolutely.. but I mean things can still change. It may turn out that my branch is horrible. I doubt it, so far I like it a lot.. but you never know what may happen. So far though I am so glad I took this job!
@katsmeow1213 True - anything can change. But we'll keep positive thoughts and hope for the best. Maybe this branch will be the best place ever!!
@much2say Well it's still not bad! Granted I've only had a few days actually on the job, but it seems to be going well.
I am glad you are liking it so much. Also glad you were able to excell through training super fast too. I am sure you are doing awesome.
Today was my first day.. it was busy and I"m exhausted, but so far so good!
@katsmeow1213 Great to hear. Hope the rest of your week is just as good
@shivamani10 (10654)
• Hyderabad, India
This is a very good news to hear. Best of luck and all success in your new job.
Thanks!
It's a good thing when we like and enjoy our jobs.
Absolutely!
Glad to hear that things are going well and that you are still loving it there. That is great.
It is great! Taking this job was such a good move for me!
20h
How exciting for you! I hope you continue to love your job. Reach for the stars and anything is possible!!!