Christian teachers think????

United States
June 10, 2009 12:04am CST
Pagan's do not believe... Do Christian teachers also think that Muslims are Pagan??? What makes a Christian a hypocrite? What makes GOD (my definition of GOD) love all people all around the world those that believe in GOD. Is the false foundation of the Church yet exposed? Preaching war brings no peace, the people that follow a path to destruction will also lie in ruin where the truth will not be found.
4 people like this
6 responses
@mathss1 (1181)
• United States
11 Jun 09
You maybe right Have a gr8 time Njoy
2 people like this
• United States
14 Jun 09
I maybe- Thinking that this could be expanded to other religious cults as one calls another into account none would stand in the face of a pure and holy GOD! It seems to me they have all spawned little liars and who are the most easy to convince? Women and Children? I wish more children would ask more questions to get to know the real truth.
@sconibear (8016)
• United States
10 Jun 09
Hi Gary!!!
1 person likes this
• United States
14 Jun 09
Hi Chief, What is the bear thinking?
@sconibear (8016)
• United States
14 Jun 09
the bear has no thoughts........the government took them all.
1 person likes this
• United States
16 Jun 09
Ah! another poli sci major over run... There must be a song in there somewhere... I have to work on that, I have a few other projects in the fire as well and I better not fill the well with my projects in the fire or they might all be lost and chilled by the waters at the bottom assuming the well is a well that has water... Oh' well?
@rusty2rusty (6751)
• Defiance, Ohio
11 Jul 09
What don't Pagans believe? I am Christian so I will answer what I know to your questions as honestly as I can. Christian teachers do not think Muslims are Pagan. At least none that I know. A Christian is a hypocrite probably for the same reasons everyone else are hypocrites. They say one thing but do another. Nobody and nothing makes God love all people and things. Just like nobody can force you to love anything. You just do. "Is the false foundation of the Church yet exposed?" Not sure exactly what you are asking here. Not all Christians believe in war as the answer.
1 person likes this
• United States
31 Jul 09
We must be careful not to become what we hate...It's an almost-Jungian shadow kind of thing that I refer to...
1 person likes this
• United States
1 Aug 09
Between Freud, Jung and Kant they are all products of their own environments, if you never look for the truth in your beliefs you will never know if your beliefs are true. The sad part is so many are dying in the shadow of the truth not knowing that they have been and are knowingly being lied to. What is the purpose of the lies? The current depth of the problem that is vast and swift moving is found in the flowing of our currency into the pockets of the already wealthy elitists that desire to retain and remain in control.
• United States
11 Jul 09
Okay, Your answers are like this... What don't Pagans believe? I am Christian so I will answer what I know to your questions as honestly as I can. -- I would like to know if Pagans don't believe in things of a religious nature many prefer to use the term spiritual and the answer will then shine the light upon the fact that many of them do believe at a similar core level. In honesty you will find the path to the truth. -- Christian teachers do not think Muslims are Pagan. At least none that I know. -- Many Muslims would have to convert to join a christian sect. Pagan can be a term used and defined in many ways which is how many people twist ideas and concepts. -- A Christian is a hypocrite probably for the same reasons everyone else are hypocrites. They say one thing but do another. -- A real christian would hold the line making a clear distinction so that the truth can be known. -- Nobody and nothing makes God love all people and things. Just like nobody can force you to love anything. You just do. -- Finding Love is to find GOD and not all things are bad, the creation and use of links to connect posts together is a good thing. Coming to know GOD is to know and love the truth. -- "Is the false foundation of the Church yet exposed?" Not sure exactly what you are asking here. -- I'm pointing out that the church is built on a false foundation teaching hatred and excluding good people... The real problem is the connection to Israel and the inability of people to think beyond church boundaries. In short following hte church leads to a path of destruction and it is wrong. -- Not all Christians believe in war as the answer. -- Too many have been collectively consolidated to a false belief I won't set foot in a church to participate in a service that is outdated like the animal sacrifices of over 2,000 years ago. Their minds have been brainwashed like calling constructive criticism a negative thought process and immoral but if we don't look at all the sides of every issue we will be bound to have that same issue reemerge.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
10 Jun 09
as the saying goes LOve thy neighbor as yourself!.
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
14 Jun 09
then like me you dont talk to that neighbor! Karma will work its ways
1 person likes this
• United States
16 Jun 09
Absolutely, reparations have to be made, and reparations don't always have to include monetary provisions or be about possessions. Communication is a great place from where to begin. In some cases when the neighbor is wrong, an apology is all that would be required but where property is damaged then reparations are certainly in order. Each situation has to be weighed upon its own merit. I so agree with you...
• United States
14 Jun 09
Right to the point that my neighbor causes harm. Then I will not associate with the evil that tries to invade my space. A righteous man leads a blameless life? A man falsely accused of things that he didn't do is innocent and while unable to prove that he is righteous on Earth in heaven the eyes of GOD (the Great Spirit) will see and know the truth.
@bird123 (10632)
• United States
17 Jun 09
God is unconditional love! Anyone who is preaching and teaching hate. Is teaching and preaching MAN!! It doesn't matter what religion you claim says hate is right! God is not hate! God does not hate! God is unconditional love! In time God will teach all His children to love unconditionally. Can you see how God is doing this at this very moment? Yes, God is very very smart!
1 person likes this
• United States
17 Jun 09
And who is a child of GOD? How do you know this child of GOD? Can you now define unconditional love? My wife beat me up with unconditional love and accused me many times of not loving her unconditionally? The spot light should have been put on her as we hold the mirror up to have her answer her question and accusation, did she bring all of herself into our relationship? Then instead of the church helping to show her error of her ways they came together to work evil against us. The wheels of gossip started spinning bigger and bigger lies, little errors became so exaggerated that the truth no longer exists. No truth, no trust, no communication = No Love and no conditions can repair the damage done...
@cannibal (650)
• India
18 Jun 09
Personally, I'm an atheist/agnostic; but I strongly feel the Abrahamic religions are a curse on humanity. Look at the way their scriptures and their followers spew venom at atheists, agnostics, idol worshippers and pro-meditators. I just don't understand why an atheist or an idol worshipper is not worthy of reaching heaven. That clearly explains that only pious people, whatever their deeds are, have signed the deal with their God for entry to heaven, the only conditions being God's glorification and proselytisation apparently. That's shrewd and mean!
1 person likes this
• United States
18 Jun 09
Yes, Sign on the line and sell your soul... There is a song in there and it is clear to see the hypocrisy in the religion of old that controls our judicial system because many of the people in control are all trying to buy their way into eternal bliss while stepping on toes and fingers climbing their ladder (up or down?) I have to wonder if the way they think that they are not really upside down, the one obvious thing is that they are clearly going the wrong way. Hurting humanity is never a good thing.
@cannibal (650)
• India
18 Jun 09
Well said. My opinions in much more articulate words! :=)
1 person likes this
@cannibal (650)
• India
18 Jun 09
That is also another hypocrisy!
1 person likes this