13 things about you...

@Zelmarq (12585)
Cebu City, Philippines
November 15, 2009 5:51pm CST
1. Someone in this world loves you in someway. 2. A smile from you can bring happiness happiness to any one ,even if they don't like you. 3. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. 4. You mean the world to someone. 5. Without you, someone may not be living. 6. You are specil and unique, in your own way. 7. Someone you dont even know exists, loves you. 8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 9. When you think the whole world turned its back on you, take a look, you must likely turned your back on the world. 10. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probaly wont get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sonner or later get it. 11. Always remember the compliments you recieved, forget the rude remarks. 12. Always tell someone how you feel about them, you will feel much better when they know. 13. If you have a great friend, take time to let them know that they are great.
3 people like this
10 responses
@milfea (519)
• Philippines
16 Nov 09
1. You can always believe in the goodness of people. 2. When someone has hurt you, you can always choose to forgive. 3. And when you have forgiven, you can always move on. 4. When you have moved on, you can always get excited of what is to come. 5. When you are waiting, you can patiently wait with expectation. 6. When all is lost you can always find inspiration in a bit of spark. 7. When something gets confusing, you can always choose to have benefit of the doubt. 8. When you are angry, you can always choose to stay silent rather than hurt others. 9. You are far more worth than all the gold and oil deposits in the world. 10. Someone is always thinking of you. 11. Someone loves you beyond your imagination. 12. Someone is drawn to your flaws. 13. Your smile and warm presence has saved someone else's life.
1 person likes this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
16 Nov 09
wow milfea, its nice to hear from you. I thought you stopped mylotting na, its just a relief that we get to share our views here and in some way learn more about each other. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!
@se7enthbird (8307)
• Philippines
18 Nov 09
1. someone loves me in every way even with my short coming (lucky me har har har) 2.hmmmm i am not sure that there is someone out there who likes my smile. 3.not just think she sleeps with me. 4.yes yes yes. 5.no air no air (jordan sparks and chris brown). 6.i am one of a kind, im shrek. 7.i dont think so. 8.when i make a mistake i pay for it har har har. 9.yes my wife told that to me once. 10.in Gods time. patience. 11. har har har. 12.i need to zip sometimes, i am sometimes sarcastic. 13.clap clap for that
1 person likes this
@soleya (1100)
• Latvia
16 Nov 09
Yeah, I love these quotes, but I thought that this discussion will be about 13 things about a person, like what are your favorite 13 things about you or what are 13 things you hate about yourself? Anyway, from these 13 quotes I love number 2, about the smile.
1 person likes this
@nautilus33 (1827)
16 Nov 09
1. Maybe my family and my girlfriend love me in someway :) For other people that can love me, I don't know. 2. A lot of people say that I have very charming smile, but I really don't know. Maybe it's so, maybe not. Maybe it's because of my cheeks- they are a little bit fleshy :) But I haven't smiled a lot from long time. 3.Maybe there is no such a person, that would think about me every night before he/she goes to sleeps. And if there is somebody, I don't know him/her and I will be very happy if someone thinks about meevery night, before he/she goes to sleep. 4. I love my family and my girlfriend and I think of them every day and avery hour. 5. I don't know , is there someone on this world, who can not live without me. Maybe my parents and my girl, but I'm not so sure. 6. I don't know , am I special and unique in someway, in the moment I can't figure nothing out, that makes me special and unique. 7. Yes. I have dreamed that very often- that there is a person I don't know, who thinks about me, who loves more than everything and who is going to desist of everything just to be with me and to share her life with mine. 8. I have made a lot of big mistakes that I don't want to say, but there are a lot of big mistakes in my life. 9.Maybe Yes, maybe No. Maybe you must not turn you back to it, maybe you just must stand against all these that have turned their backs on you und fight for you good. The music is this thinkg that gives me strength in such moments. 10.Yes, it is so. You must believe in yourself and thatis the only chance to get that, what you want. 11.I am not in agreement with that, because we must always remember these one, who have hurted us and always try to give them what they deserve. that's the only way to make them stop hurting you and the other around you. 12.Yes, but I am a little bit shy to talk with other people about my feelings. I don't know why, but it's so and I can't change it, I have tried so many times, but there is no success. 13. You are so right. We must support and trust our friends and tell them, that they are special and unique and so the friendship will be strong and indestructible. The friends are one very important part of a man's life.
@allknowing (130066)
• India
16 Nov 09
1. I am Independent 2. I love to give 3. I am a proactive 4. I am misunderstood 5. I say wrong things and then get into trouble 5. I call a spade a spade 5. Providence is always on my side 6. Animals are close to me 7. So too birds and trees 8. I am creative and dabble in poetry 9. For me keeping good health is very important 10.Gardening is a passion with me 11.Have won prizes for flower arrangements and gardening 12.I have compered shows, raised toasts and organised several get togethers 13.I cannot boast of having many friends as I have very few of them.
1 person likes this
@unique16 (1531)
• United States
16 Nov 09
Hello Zelmarq, Yes, all these tips to help make someone have a better day. Just remember if your friend is still sad or does not respond does not mean these tips did not help. Just keep doing them and they will be responded too. Someone will remember to return the gifts back to you when you are down or excited about some good news that happen too you. Have a great day Sincelrey Unique16
@jillmalitz (5131)
• United States
24 Nov 09
Very thoughtful and well said.
@Hatley (163781)
• Garden Grove, California
16 Nov 09
zelmarq hi I. I like to take care of others and this is compassion. 2. myson loves me and thinks of me daily 3. the residents here seem to like me as they sang happybirthhday to me today 4.when I lAugh others laugh with me 5.without me my son would not be alive 6.I am unique , as nobody else is just like me. 7.Some shares my likes and dislikes here 8.when I write,life always seems better 9.I can always do more than I think I can 10. the care takers here think I am a genius cause I can use the computer at age 83 11. I can make myself happy 12. laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone 13. I view each day as a new gift from God to be unwrapped and enjoyed.
1 person likes this
@bird123 (10632)
• United States
16 Nov 09
Lots of POSITIVE energy here. THANKS!!!
1 person likes this
@Iriene88 (5343)
• Malaysia
16 Nov 09
List of 13 things that I can tell about myself :~ 1) Learn to forgive, harbouring hatred in our heart brings heartache and stress. 2) Love someone more than we love ourselves. 3) Smile and the whole world will smile with us. Be generous with our smile as it is free :) 4) Make someone happy everyday, it will make us feel better too. 5) Enjoy life to the fullest. 6) Travel the world, it will widen our horizon. 7) Health is wealth. 8) I am very friendly, making friends makes me happy. 9) Love fine dining, love cultures and music. It makes us feel good. 10) Education and learning is a lifelong process. I willing to learn everyday. 11) Admire those great movie producers, directors and casts, they really make our day with those fantastic movies and animations. 12) Family and friends are very important. They are the one who loves and understand us. 13) Pray and live with happiness and hope
1 person likes this