EMail Address/Visitation

@Chevee (5914)
As of today I have given my email address to two of my friends here on MyLot. We have not corresponded yet, but if I need them or would like to email them for some reason I do have the addresses. I am very grateful to those friends for requesting or accepting my email address. I enjoy cyber friends and keeping in touch. One day I hope I will be able to meet some of my cyber and MyLot friends in person. If any of the MyLot users are in your area would you want them to visit you? Would you give your email address to your MyLot friends if requested?
@Opal26 (17686)
Hi chevee, I don't think that you remember, but you gave me your email address. It was awhile ago. I just thought that I would remind you. You can email me anytime you want if you still have my address. If you don't and you still want it you can pm me. My pm's don't work to send that is why you gave me your address to begin with. I have gotten some of my mylot friends addresses for that reason. Sometimes I get pm's and I can't answer the because mylot won't fix them and I can't answer anyone back and I don't want them to think that I just don't want to answer, I can't. I have met alot of really great people here and I wouldn't want to lose touch with them. I would love to be able to meet some of the people that I have met here in person. It would be great if we could have some kind of mylot convention somewhere in between halfway around the globe!
@myklj999 (33978)
• Olney, Illinois
Check your email. I can't put my addy in a discussion.
@royal52gens (5380)
I have the email addresses of many people who are members here. I do correspond with them. It is a good way to get to know people. I would love to be able to meet some of these special people.
@fwidman (11515)
I would give my email address to a friend on this site, or any other social site that I belong to It's just email, and can be a great way to get friendlier than you can be on the web as it is more private
@Rosekitty (19396)
• San Marcos, Texas
May a thief of shoes get yours pretty please..lol..
@fwidman (11515)
Well, since you said pretty please
Hello, I'm a very safety internet person, and as you can see I like to be so safe I don't even have a picture of me on my avatar. The only time I would ever give my email address to mylot friends is if I know them really well, and I mean really well like 1 year and 2 months or something. Same goes for meeting them in real life. I guess I just like to be safe on the internet, because you never know who's a criminal and who's pretending to be somebody when they're not.
@Chevee (5914)
That is safe practice I agree.
YES,I agree with you,I am also a very safty person.Though there are more good person than bad person,I think we must take care best.I am very friendly,I often help someone who need help,but I have to take measure of her/him.
@myklj999 (33978)
• Olney, Illinois
I've exchanged email addresses with about a dozen or so people here. Some of them the PM system refuses to work for so we send emails; the others I have in case I ever leave myLot so I can stay in touch. All you have to do is ask and I gladly give it.
@Opal26 (17686)
Hey Opalkitty here! I tried to send you an email and you said you never got it! So what is your addy? My pm's don't work! I don't want to lose track of you!
Hi Chevee, As you already know by now, that I have already met with one of the Mylot friend, we have exchange our e-mail address and have corresponded with one another and hope to become firm friends and also to meet up with few other Mylotters as well. Tamara
hi Chevee, Many thanks for giveing me best response and Happy Halloween to you Love and Hugs. Tamara
@mayka123 (13423)
I have the email addresses of a lot of my mylot friends and I chat with some of them online everyday. I have even spoken on phone to a couple of mylotters though I have not met anyone as yet.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Yes I agree. I have met some of the most wonderful friends a person can have through this site and have exchanged email addresses with them. We've emailed back and forth with one another for a while now and will continue to do so. Would I still give my email address out to new friends? Heck yeah! In a heartbeat!
@Munchkin547 (2778)
I have exchanged email addresses with a couple of members too, like you, i think it's nice to stay in touch. I would definitely meet up with fellow mylot members if they were in my area, it'd be interesting to know if the idea i have about people in my head are anything like what they are like in real life! xxx
I'm still relatively new to Mylot but I did give only one pereson my email so far. And we're actually in the same area. I don't see anything wrong in having cyber friends - I'm a bit more cautious now however. When I was younger - I'd meet anyone anywhere anytime... I drove from NY to Maryland to meet someone - I won't anymore... things are crazy now!
@Rosekitty (19396)
• San Marcos, Texas
I give mine out to alot of friends and they have given back in return..only if we talk alot and i can trust them to not chase me around the block..lol..
@pehpot (4762)
Oh I do, with one of the user here we sometimes chat on messenger and she shows me pictures of her daughter which about the same age as my youngest baby boy. I guess if things turns out as I have panned,we will be seeing each other on December.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
sure why not if they ask for it. i made a friend 9 years ago on ebay. she bought things from me all the time. she lives in texas & i live in tennessee. her & her family have been to see me twice & i wish they'd come again.she's a great person. i would like to meet some ofmy friends from mylot. heidi u are one of them.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Yes I would. I know we live in a troubled world and I know we need to be more careful at times but we need to live also. I would love to meet more than one or two of my myLot friends and who knows funnier things have happened. As far as I know we're not in too much danger when giving out an email address.
@bunnybon7 (43540)
• Holiday, Florida
i already have given some of them my email. there are a couple i have planned to meet some day but theres no one in my area i've found yet. that would be nice
I have given my e mail address to a few here. None live close enough to visit. One member lives near my daughter, and I will need to visit him next time I go that direction. I know of one member who lives about thirty miles from here, and it might be fun to get together and do some stuff.