Italy has so much to see

@maximax8 (29129)
United Kingdom
If you were to visit Italy would you visit the capital city, Rome? Have you heard of any smaller places in Italy worth seeing. We visited the city of Pisa where we saw the leaning tower. Genoa delighted us with a wonderful aquarium. The coastline there looked ever so picturesque.
I was in Italy today, I had to go to my native city (Milano) to sign some papers. My favorite Italian region is Tuscany, but if you want to see something different go to visit the little city Grazzano Visconti, all houses still are medieval constructions, beautiful.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
that is good
@maximax8 (29129)
Anna. This is a wonderful photo so thank you very much. The rolling hills in Tuscany are famous. We didn't have much time in Milano though we saw a beautiful golden building. I will look at a map to see where Grazzano Visconti.
@maximax8 Grazzano Visconti is not far from Piacenza, in the region of "Emilia Romagna", it's just north of Tuscany.
If I ever get the opportunity to travel, I would like to see Italy, Rome, Vienna, Genoa, and Pisa to see the leaning tower.
@maximax8 (29129)
We were so happy when we saw the leaning tower. It was a short and cheap bus journey to Pisa Airport. It would have been a lot more expensive to fly home from Rome. We loved seeing the aquarium at Genoa. The nearby coast around there was very beautiful.
@maximax8 I'm glad it all worked out well for you and saved you money.
@CarolDM (32921)
Would like to go maybe when things calm down. The news is not so good in a lot of countries right now it seems.
@xFiacre (7883)
@caroldm The world has always been in turmoil. It’s no better at home so we may as well just get out there.
@Courage7 (20119)
I had never been. Both my Fathers parents born Sicily tho. Never been would love to go.
@maximax8 (29129)
Maybe you can one day visit Sicily to see the place your grand parents were born.
@Courage7 (20119)
@maximax8 Have you been yet Maxi?
@maximax8 (29129)
@Courage7 I haven't yet been to Scilly. Islands really appeal to me so I hope to in the future.
@jobelbojel (12589)
A must-see city. I would like to visit popular places that I only see on photos.
@maximax8 (29129)
Rome is a big city where it is wise to carry a map. I found Pisa a lot smaller and the leaning tower looked amazing. Seeing photos can be fantastic and being in Italy would be even better.
@jobelbojel (12589)
@maximax8 Yes, it would be a different experience seeing the places up close.
@maximax8 (29129)
@jobelbojel I totally agree seeing a place up close is amazing.
@porwest (16036)
I most certainly WOULD visit Rome. Many other places there I think would be fantastic to see. Maybe one of these days.
@maximax8 (29129)
I hope that you will visit Rome one day. It really was an amazing city to visit Next time I think I would stay closer to the city. It is an idea to look at a few other places close to Rome. Pisa doesn't take long to get to.
@porwest (16036)
@maximax8 It would be a blast I am sure. That all aside, I still really want to buy an RV.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
I have never visited Italy, but I want to enjoy the atmosphere there
@maximax8 (29129)
The Italian atmosphere is really great. I wish that you visit in sometime.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
@maximax8 yes, I also really hope so, maybe it will be fun
Someday I would like to visit Italy and Sicily. I wouldn't care where, just to be there would be fabulous.
@maximax8 (29129)
Italy has such a lovely time for everyone in its spring and summer. It is quite a long flight from the USA. I very much hope that you visit Italy in the future.
I would love to go to Italy, that and China are on my bucket list.
@maximax8 (29129)
I hope that you visit Italy one day seeing a few different locations. I also dream of visiting China and it might be possible in a few years Snowy.
@havagu92 (102)
• Israel
never been. maybe some day.. :)
@maximax8 (29129)
I hope that you get to travel to Italy in the future.
@PatZAnthony (13835)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We would probably start in Genoa. So much to see in Italy, it would be hard to decide what to include in our trip @maximax8
I would have loved to visit Italy, but now, impossible.
@leny34 (7626)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
yes, I think the leaning tower really attracts everyone's attention because it is very good, I really want to go there
@moonandstars (19183)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I've already been to Verona, Venice and Torino. You're right. Italy has so much to offer.
I haven't been to Italy ,just know the leaning tower,Pizza and the idiom "do in Rome as the Romans do".
I agree with you although I haven't travelled there before. Besides, Italian food is delicious
I have been to Rome.
I have visited Italy by joining a package tour. Saw quite a bit of it - Rome, Pisa and Venice.
Italy is one of the places I would love to visit. I like to see the less traveled places, so if I were to ever go, I'd be more likely to stay in a smaller town. Many years ago when I was in school, one of our teachers showed us pictures from his visit to Italy. The place was so beautiful, and we were all so envious!
• Caracas, Venezuela
I love Italy, from its ancient history, sceneries to its architecture. I haven't been to Italy ever, but I believe it is a great country to visit. if I were there I would immediately visit Rome, cause I have always dreamt of going to The Colosseum. Hope you have a good time over there, and take some pictures. Lucky you!