Is it ok to have an affair for the sake of the thrill of it?

I do not understand some people for they are so willing risking all that they have just to have that adventure of a lifetime they'd call it. Why risk losing your family? The respect of those who trust and love you? Even the good reputation you have worked so hard?
@Ladanger (11074)
I know that most do it because they find their partner boring and their partner doesn't fix themselves up. Like they don't dress up or whatever.
Hehehehe. I think that is the alibi most men use to get away with the guilt, ei? But I have seen couples who are not like that, I mean, no longer as attractive as they used to be, some even are hotter when they were younger. . Men...
@Ladanger (11074)
@iamfemme yeah men are so cute from like 18 until 25 then their head starts to look weird and their hair isn't the same. All the boys i went to school with that were cute are ugly now.
@Ladanger that is funny, my dear. Well, i am a person who really doesnt bother about looks but a good trim and a sexy dress from time to time doesnt hurt. Men, who usually cheat on their wives are men who are less attractive. Don't you agree? ;-) Women on the other hand are those that have the saddest eyes. :-(
@LestatPen (5382)
They are just bad people if they were good people they would only be in love with their true love. But the world seems to be crazy lately. Why I stay in my own little world.
Hello, Lestat. :-) As I have mentioned, I do not understand these kind of people. Although I am always giving them the benefit of the doubt. :-( But yes, I agree more with you . :-) Thanks. ;-)
@Aleskys (428)
• Venezuela
But I think that whoever is going to commit the offense is because he considers his partner boring, it is always better to talk and not regret later.
What makes a boring partner? If one doesn't find the other interesting enough, isn't it fair enough to ask the reason why? You once find that person interesting. The problem is not really the partner, it could be the person committing such sinful act. :-)
@rakski (37038)
It is not okay. Never will be
Good morning , kabayan. :-) Yup, I do agree with you. it will never be ok no matter how they try to justify it. Cheating is cheating. An illicit affair is an illicit affair. :-(
@rakski (37038)
@iamfemme hello there kabayan, you can put your location in the settings if you like.
@Aleskys (428)
• Venezuela
Hello, I don't understand them either, both men and women alike, I think that the fever makes them commit that, or simply, as Christina says, she finds her partner bored.
Hello, Aleskys..:-) A man once told me that he did what he did because he was weak. . So lame but I guess he was telling the truth then.:-)
@Aleskys (428)
• Venezuela
@iamfemme He gives me that answer and I turn my face ...
@Mike197602 (14086)
Personally I don't think it's ok but I have cheated on a partner 20 years ago because I didn't have the guts to break up with her...I wouldn't do it again. I think some people find monogamy boring which is fine if it's an agreed thing but not if you're a serial cheater...best to just find someone else
Mike, I don't know what to say in you case. :-(You didn't have to guts to break with her (I guess, you did not want to hurt her?) but , you had the guts to cheat on her, thus hurting her even more... No pun intended my dear. :-) I am confuse even more. LOL
No it isn't okay.
You are right,my dear. No matter how they try to justify it, it will never be right and ok. Someone will get hurt, broken and maybe , such action can lead to a greater serious issues....
@db20747 (23464)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This is true!! It may tastes sweet in your mouth but it goes sour on your stomach!!
@Janet357 (27776)
only the crazy do that