Coffee and some Chit Chat

Happy Tuesday Everyone! It's a nice sunny day here today. I love sunshine. I have the laundry started and there's a few things that need doing before I can relax and have the day to myself. The one thing I hate doing is unloading the dishwasher. I dont know why it's such an annoying job because it really doesn't take that long. I should just be grateful that the dishwasher did all the work and I only have to put everything away. I have two things listed on Ebay which I'm hoping sell. Ebay is hit or miss and it's hard determine what will sell. My daughter went to work so it's just me and the pups. Both are sleeping so I can enjoy my coffee and chat here for awhile before they need to go out. Can't believe we're half way through September already. Hope everyone is having a good day
Good morning. I don't mind emptying the dishwasher anymore, I used to. I have laundry in the dryer currently. I just ordered a birthday gift for our son, his birthday is on the 21st, this month is pressing too quickly. When I think back to the weeks leading up to his birth, they are such happy and vivid memories its hard to believe that they were so long ago.
Same here. It seems like only yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant.
@Tampa_girl7 it's crazy how fast time flies by. I guess as moms we can remember those days of being pregnant as well as the early years when they were babies. Such great memories.
Happy early birthday to your son and happy birthing day to you @juliaacv My oldest daughter will be celebrating her birthday on Oct 1 and she thought she was going to be a year younger than she is talk about a reality check
This month is flying by too. I don't work today so getting things done. It's nice and sunny outside.
Have you gotten used to being back to work?
@Marilynda1225 Kind of, not fun to have those masks on when clients come in. Am working three days a week and that's enough for me right now.
I’m also doing some laundry.
I seem to do laundry on the days my daughter goes to work.
I did laundry and have been outside with workers all day.
Its beautiful and cool here today
@Marilynda1225 Here. too! Perfect for a new lawn.
I feel the same way about the dishwasher. I usually end up unloading it when I need to load it again. I hope you have a great Tuesday. Yes, half-way through the month already. Time is flying by.
The silverware is what bothers me the most. I wish I could just take stuff out as I need it once it's all clean
@Marilynda1225 Wouldn't it be nice if we had a robot like Rosie to take care of all the household chores? I just emptied the dishwasher and loaded it again. It's doing its thing.
I do not mind putting dishes inside the dishwasher, but like you, I do not like having to take them out.
Putting them in is a breeze . Even though it only takes a few minutes to put everything away it's still a chore I hate doing
Stop the time, it is going way too fast
This year is flying by even though it's been a crazy year
@Janet357 (58702)
Let the pups help you in unloading the dishwasher they cannot just snore all day long. Enjoy your coffee!
I tried to tell them but they just ignored me
@CarolDM (95108)
Have a good day. Enjoying the little bit of change in the weather after the rain.
It is cold here today!
I hope they sell!
my moms the same with the dishwasher. Lol
Making coffee in the microwave for Vin and I takes 2 minutes 30 seconds. With luck, I can get the dish-washer unloaded in that amount of time. lol
@wolfgirl569 (32886)
• Marion, Ohio
I need a dishwasher. I hate doing the dishes.
@Elizaby (6266)
• Pensacola, Florida
Sitting here watching the rain from Sandy come down with the breezy winds. Just wish she would pick up speed.