Do you own a pet chicken?

That is what someone asked me today. Taken aback, I politely told the woman I did not. Apparently, she thought I looked like her coworker, and she was asking me about a pet chicken to see if I was her. I don't think I have ever been asked such an odd question. What is the weirdest question you have been asked?
@JimBo452020 (29978)
• Montrose, Scotland
I don't own one. But a lady over the wall does and her two hens are quite an attraction in the back garden.
Odd lol My hairdresser introduced me to all his friends as a pole dancer. One was a superintendent of schools and asked if I was related to my husband, whom he knew. No chickens allowed in our town.
I am vegeterian and do not eat chickens.
How weird. She could simply have asked if you were so and so rather than that kinda question.
Omg. Recently I was trying to figure out which Halloween candies to get at the store . . . and this guy comes up next to me. He goes, "Messy, messy, who left this shelf a mess like this . . . ". He picked up this random teeny plastic doll basket (the size of a pink eraser) or whatever it was and goes "Excuse me, is this yours?". I looked at him and shook my head no with a wth gesture with my hands. He looked at me (I think he thought I was someone he knew and realized I wasn't), put the thing back on the shelf, and ran .
That is a really strange question. I had a customer call in last week asking a question about a charge on his bank account. I advised him what it was for. Then he broke out into rapping a song to me about being lonely and asked if I could come and well, you get the idea. It was really strange.
Oh my!
@Juliaacv That's really sad.
Is Mona Lisa a robot? This is what my student online asked me today. Weird, right?
That is weird.
@AmbiePam I laughed out loud when he asked me this.
@sallypup (41623)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Pet chickens at my house. One of my docs thought I was in a rodeo! (I've had separate incidents with a bull and a horse. NOT in a rodeo.)
@Babale (1022)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Strange question in my opinion, do you have money? Isn't that funny? Even a child who is not yet working must have a small amount of money that his parents give him.
@Hate2Iron (14805)
I will have to use that lol... would love to see their face!!
That was a weird question. Weird questions, I am sure, came from my students when I was teaching, but I have blocked those weird questions from my memory.
@lovebuglena (23784)
• Staten Island, New York
LOL. No one ever asked me that question. But I think I was mistaken for someone else once. I think I owned a chick once when I was very little and it ended up breaking its wing and dying. At least that's what comes to my memory.
@Nevena83 (55871)
• Serbia
One woman asked me where I bought my lashes, and in fact they were mine, natural.
Not that one for sure
@LindaOHio (52237)
I can't remember being asked an odd question.
@nawala123 (21199)
When i was at my hometown,yes i had some
That surely was a odd question, no one ever asked something like that to me.
I know this is far from what you mean but I have nothing much. But someone way younger than me wanted to bring me to meet his parents. I told him I might look young but no way would I do that. I stopped contact for three years. But now he is fine knowing he can't do that. To me, that would be weird.
oh that is weird lol
@ShifaLk (18156)
Lol funny. Once I asked a person on FB who sent request to make sure if it was my friend. And yes she was. Lol. We had a Secret code. Not any weird question