I have a few things to accomplish before Thursday

Midland, Michigan
I'm having my coffee and pills. Lately I've been having only one cup of coffee not the normal two so I can do other things before work. Right now I'm working noon to 8:30pm mon-wed. Weekends I work in the day. Starting next Monday I'll be going in at two PM to 10:30 pm until it warms in the early morning more and then I'll go in half an hour earlier. Once it warms up more with less wind I'll be doing windows before working my cashiering job. That means my time here will be much less. I need to organize a portion of my bedroom because on Thursday my girl employees will help me get the rest of the carpet tacks off my bedroom floor. They did two of the walls last year and soon I'll want to flip the bed to a different wall so we can open a window for a breeze when it begins getting warmer. Once I have the bedroom cleaned up more I need to do some weeding outside and organizing inside just in case we get the cabinets done this year. I'm torn between two colors of Ikea cabinet fronts. My sister has black which looks very nice. There's a green/gray that I'm sure I'd like long term and a grey that looks like black in the picture. That last might be our best bet as it's less expensive of all the colors which would allow more money to pay someone to screw them together and hang them up. What plans do you have this week? Pic shows a portion of my sister's ikea cupboards.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
you got it all planned out i don't have many plans - classes, assignments, meeting and probably going to my hometown on the weekend.
• Midland, Michigan
I have a lot to get done in the coming months and will have less time if we decide to do the cupboards so I need a head start. If I don't think about it first the time might slide by. I've already worked in my bedroom some and just had breakfast with my second cup of coffee. I'll begin to do more shortly.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@MarshaMusselman it's better to do things early so you got more free time later.
• Midland, Michigan
@aureategloom And when you get an early start it's easier to stay motivated.
@prinzcy (22631)
I like black more than grey.
• Midland, Michigan
The grey almost looks like a black and runs about five hundred less or thereabouts.
I know that the Ikea grey looks almost black, it is not a bad color. Better that you ask them to hang them up.
• Midland, Michigan
Then as in the ikea people or those that redo houses?
@MarshaMusselman When my sister in law bought the cabinets they asked to have them hang up and Ikea took care of the matter.
• Midland, Michigan
@LadyDuck Ikea might do it here too but we live several hours away. I think the person we may get will be fully capable as I've seen her work.
We installed our own Ikea wardrobes. They were relatively easy to do.
• Midland, Michigan
How many years ago did you do that? I think I'm too busy to try and if have to do then alone unless my husband could help from a chair. What color did you choose?
@MarshaMusselman Ours are white. We bought them perhaps 3 or 4 years ago. We broke one mirror first time trying to put the mirrors on the doors but otherwise we didn't have any trouble.
• Midland, Michigan
@JudyEv those are nice. They look like the hall area you were working on decluttering?
Hope you were able to finish everything.
• Midland, Michigan
I did get a lot done but there's always more I could be doing too.
@MarshaMusselman chores and errands are never ending.
• Midland, Michigan
@allen0187 they're already waiting for us.
That front in the picture is pretty. I never make plans unless I am going shopping with a friend.
• Midland, Michigan
Lol that's funny. If you could get some remodeling done then you're have no choice.
Why not?
• Midland, Michigan
@rebelann Your have to plan on where you'd be putting what's stored in places that are getting remodeled unless you only did walls and doors I suppose.
You will be very busy. We had our cabinets custom built when we had the kitchen gutted. I love so many colors that deciding was tough. I went with white here and a brown in Florida. No plans except to catch up on laundry and cleaning.
• Midland, Michigan
We were looking at white but a flooring we found is white so that's why we thought of black especially after seeing pics of my sister's black redo. But the dark grey is the least expensive so we will see.
@MarshaMusselman Whatever you do, don’t get white flooring. I was warned, but had white tiles put in my kitchen. Huge mistake. Now our floor is black with a white grain. Wood works well, too.
• Midland, Michigan
@DianneN did it show all the dirt? The one we had picked out is shown under my window shopping discussion. It's white ish with grey splashes. It might be called a floating floor.
@MGjhaud (21963)
Just literally had my first coffee, will make my second one after mylotting. Usually drink two too. I had our bathroom and a portion of our kitchen cleaned last week. I think I'm cleaning the rest of it this coming weekend. Love your sister's cabinet. Black looks very nice indeed.
• Midland, Michigan
I would like help keeping my house clean but it will be a lot easier once we replace the kitchen floor. I won't have to wash it there different ways to get it clean.
@MGjhaud (21963)
It's the bathroom for us... We had the floor tiles changed a year ago, now I think the walls need it too. Would be nice to do less cleaning in there.
• Midland, Michigan
@MGjhaud our bathroom needs a total update too.
@m_audrey6788 (38788)
That`s good. It is really nice having all things planned well but I have my daily routine to do on a daily basis and I think I`m happy with that as I can finish it in the morning
• Midland, Michigan
Your regular routing is like a plan too. Mine change from day to day.
@MarshaMusselman Oh Thank you. It is true
@JESSY3236 (14204)
My mother moved the bed and the other furniture in my uncle's room. I was worried that it wouldn't good in there, but it does. I was supposed to have came over to my uncle's house to set up my computer, but the internet was cut off. My mother got the internet back on and so I was going to set up today, but I left the power cord to my computer back home.
• Midland, Michigan
Things just aren't working out for you are they?
@Chellezhere (4643)
I am 53, and after decades of being able to consume pot after pot of coffee, and still get a full night's sleep, I am now wide awake if I drink more than one coffee before 10:00 am.
• Midland, Michigan
Wow. I'm okay if I quit drinking before six pm but after two cups I get tired of it anyway.
@RebeccasFarm (26832)
• Denver, Colorado
You have got a lot of it done I hope
• Midland, Michigan
I only had an hour each day before work but at least I worked in something each time.
I am sure you will make the right choice for you
• Midland, Michigan
After my second covid shot will be figuring out more prices and determining whether we can get the cupboards at this time or not.
Sounds like you have busy time ahead of you. Picking out colors for cabinets can be both fun and difficult. I keep thinking about rearranging my bedroom furniture (just for a change) No plans this week but I'm enjoying the sun today as tomorrow rain will be here.
• Midland, Michigan
We're supposed to get rain for the next week here too. Will see whether we do get any or all of it as it's not rained here for several weeks now.
@CarolDM (127030)
A few things later in the week. Not much today.