Everyone here is so friendly

@sallypup (44406)
Moses Lake, Washington
Thank you for your sweet well wishes and concern and interest in my moving process. I am back. I should be in bed. Hubby handed me a rather tasty hamburger sandwich that I do not have the strength to resist. Ha ha. All that stuff made it over the mountain pass- the doll house sometimes making banging noises but yeah, it's over living in the westside shed. Friend and I first stopped in our state capitol and explored the very busy and very colorful farmer's market. Oh my on the lovely displays of fruits and vegetables, the plant starts, a lady sold crystals, another person sold bakery goodies. Then we ate a little Greek lunch and walked to the bay side park. Crazy hot for Spring day. Not a cloud in the sky. Like I said, the SUV was unloaded and things stowed in the shed. Before we headed home we walked downtown and snooped in a couple of antique stores. We also enjoyed espresso in a little store and I found a jalapeno bagel for hubby. Overall, a good day and lots of chatting and some joking back and forth. Some slow going traffic, too! No bumper touching, though.
@kareng (34361)
It sounds like you had a nice day! And you got some things moved too! Yay! A Greek lunch sounds tasty too!
@sallypup (44406)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kareng We sat in the warm sunshine on a bench as we ate our lunch. It was fun to watch people go by with their purchases of tulips and plants and food.
@kareng (34361)
@sallypup People watching can be very interesting!! Glad you had such a nice outing!
@Janet357 (72204)
you really enjoy the trip. Looks like there is no restriction there.
@sallypup (44406)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Janet357 We kept our distance from other people and we wore masks when in congested areas.
We would love to have some of your warm weather.
@Lucky15 (37305)
wow! you had a nice day. and the hamburger sums it all :)
I thought of you. So happy it worked out so well.
@Shiva49 (20468)
Life goes on. Thanks for sharing the good vibes.
@LindaOHio (64522)
I'm glad you had a good day and were able to move a lot of your things.
@wolfgirl569 (40250)
• Marion, Ohio
Sounds like a nice day. You have one load done.
@Dena91 (12887)
Glad you had a wonderful day
@RebeccasFarm (29694)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Glad to hear that everyone is friendly
So pleased you had a successful and happy trip.
@kaylachan (18119)
I try to be at least. And, I've noticed this place is friendly compared to other platforms.
@Starkinds (31273)
Welcome to Wonderful World of mylot and it's a beautiful place you can share everything here
slow and safe is always ok.
@Shxrubia (2688)
Glad that you have a good day
• Walnut Creek, California
No bumper touching is good. I hiked.
@sjvg1976 (19697)
Seems to be a good day for you. Mine was not good as we have a curfew here in my place and it's been very difficult to go to workplace as it's in different state where there is no curfew.
Wow, I am impressed you are gettin her done as Larry the Cableguy would say...Good for you!