Covid Situation in your Country ?

Pune, India
Hello All How are you all doing? The covid situation in India is worsening day by day, but also vaccine has started to roll out for everybody above the age of 18. Hope you all are keeping safe and healthy. And did you guys receive your vaccines yet? Hows the situation in your Country/State?
@m_audrey6788 (41216)
Still not good. We are on lockdown now. Vaccines are not yet available to everybody but they said it will be available at around June or July and I`m hoping for that
• Pune, India
Full fledge lockdown or there's scope to go it for essentials? That's a bit late in terms of the availability of vaccines. Hope you all get it on time.
@Prabhatsingh It is not totally lockdown. We still can go out but with a curfew. No gatherings are allowed for now. I hope it really helps stop the spreading of the virus Yes. I know but we can`t control it. We really just have to wait until it is available
• Pune, India
@m_audrey6788 I hope so too.
Yes In our country it's very worst now. Govt annouced for vaccination for 18 years too.. that's a great thing
• Pune, India
eagrly waiting to register.
@Prabhatsingh good we have to do that and get vaccinated immediately
• Pune, India
@sunilparthan Exactly. Shouldn't delay it anymore.
Though government announced the vaccines, our state government said that ni vaccination can be done before 15 may as they don't have the stock.
• Pune, India
Which state?
@Prabhatsingh Rajasthan. Yesterday I read tht the platform where registration for vaccine was happening broke down
• Pune, India
@anamika161088 Yeah, it did. I never got to register myself. I will try again today.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry for India. The situation in my country is not good. Five towns including the one I'm in are in partial lockdown. Most people lose jobs daily here. So it's not good
• Pune, India
Sad to hear it. And mostly sad because people are losing their job. This shouldn't happen to anyone.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Prabhatsingh I agree with you. Keep safe
• Pune, India
@erictsuma (6913)
• Mombasa, Kenya
The situation in Kenya is much better than last year.
• Pune, India
It's good to hear that. And hopefully, it remains that way. Do get vaccinated though.
@erictsuma (6913)
• Mombasa, Kenya
@Prabhatsingh yes my friend
• Pune, India
@erictsuma best of luck.
@Rashnag (11017)
• Thane, India
Yes we are safe. In India, vaccination will start from 1st May. Have a good day. Stay safe and take care
• Pune, India
Yup, Waiting to get myself registered as well. You to stay safe.
@Rashnag (11017)
• Thane, India
@Prabhatsingh ok dear. Server going down. We have registered ourselves. Take care
• Pune, India
@Rashnag You too.
@edisondanila (44167)
We already passed the 1 million mark my friend.
• Pune, India
That's really bad news.
@Prabhatsingh Sad news indeed my friend.
• Pune, India
@edisondanila What can be done? This is life these days.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
Eh they are all nuts here as usual they were nuts before covid too But in all seriousness..yes it seems to be declining a little Where as poor India is in the tsunami of the virus..so sorry
• Pune, India
Yeah, we are. Hope things get better here soon. Good to hear that it's declining in the US.
@Shxrubia (2684)
The situation here is not so good either. I have no vaccine and it's unclear when I'm going to be vaccinated. I also read about the growing cases in India. That's bad news. I hope it ends there soon
• Pune, India
Hope so too. And I hope that you also get vaccinated on time. Fingers crossed.
Western Australia has done really well as regards the virus. I haven't had the vaccine yet.
• Pune, India
And what's the timeline for getting the vaccine?
@Prabhatsingh They are saying there will be public venues open next week.
• Pune, India
@JudyEv You planning then to get vaccinated?
@vandana7 (81800)
I am not a guy to the best of my knowledge and belief. But I did receive both 1st and 2nd jab of Covishield. So far so good. Oh by the way, I sneezed twice this morning. We have that Santoor spray...we used it.
• Pune, India
hahaha But santoor spray shouldn't be sprayed on people it's for surfaces only.
@vandana7 (81800)
@Prabhatsingh Hey...it proves I don't qualify as people, just a surface..nothing happened to me..
• Pune, India
@vandana7 Even if that's the case, please don't.
I'm sorry it's getting worse. I'm glad the vaccines are available to younger people now. The numbers are starting to decline with the vaccines.
• Pune, India
In theory, it's now available for younger people, but no hospital has actually started to administer those to younger people.
@Prabhatsingh I hope they will soon.
• Pune, India
@just4him I hope so too.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Here the situation calms down. No, I haven't been vaccinated.
• Pune, India
When are you planning to?
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@Prabhatsingh I do not plan to get vaccinated.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
As of today cases going down.
• Pune, India
That's good to hear. Something that may take time in our country.
@sjvg1976 (19505)
But that vaccine is not easily available as I am not able to book the appointment for my wife.
• Pune, India
Exactly. It's not available only. No slots available No vaccine availability. And they want us to register and sit.
@prinzcy (23393)
Not good for us here too. We got cases around 3k lately, so some states are going back into lockdown. Lots of people are not happy about it of course. But what can we do.
• Pune, India
we can listen to the government and stay put. that's all we can do. the govt outside is doing nothing in terms of help. Stay at hope. Ask for help on twitter. We cant help. That's govt for us.
Is becoming fair ,our government are tired of quarantine people,the bring up alot of wrong news.
@NateB11 (624)
I'm in the US. We are doing better but I think it's too soon to open up but we are anyway. There are those variants and I think we should wait until we understand them better. I got the vaccine fortunately.
• Pune, India
I agree with you. We should wait and understand what exactly is going around us and how dangerous it is.
@jobelbojel (23847)
No, I have not. I am not sure when I will get update. Yes, I saw in the news that India is hit so bad. Stay safe.
• Pune, India
Y, Whats wrong.
Its getting worse and worse ... in our state Kolkata . Due to election ...it took a massive worse situation
• Pune, India
Saw that on the news. Our govt is now called a super spreader because of this. Govt and their politics.