Happy Mother's Day all of my friends here.

Good afternoon.I have been drinking white wine for awhile Then slowly going back to my vodka and tonic.Had my first today. Had not on in 30 days or more to my confinement . Not sure if they are going to take me off on hospice I was supposed to be dead long time ago.Still and what do they know. I know my body and health(not the best of health) Mike and I both complete all our shots.Now ready to entertain. Missed it.I am slowly reaching the five dollars mark very slowly. Been months.Need to get out this funky mood.Mike is tired of it and trying to do most of the work myself.Give him a break. Tonight we are having fish and vegetables Sorry this is the best that I can do.Happy Mother's Day .All of my bloggers.
@kobesbuddy (123780)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Thank You, Alfredo! I'm glad you reminded me, to get mad at my kids for not remembering Mother's Day
@sallypup (44338)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Hello Alfredo! Have a drink for me, please. Have Mike cover you with hugs from me. Take care.
@Chellezhere (5175)
Thank you. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.
@kaylachan (17813)
It's apparently not your time yet my friend. You're off a few days. Mother's day isn't until Sunday.
Sweet Alfredo ! Thank you! Hello to Mike and hope you both have a lovely dinner!!
@FourWalls (32757)
Love you, Fredo!! Enjoy your dinner!! And here’s your Diana Krall reward for showing up!
Buy the new album ‘Turn Up The Quiet,’ out now!iTunes: http://smarturl.it/TurnUpTheQuiet_iTu Amazon: http://smarturl.it/TurnUpTheQuiet_Amz Barnes & Noble: ht...
You keep enjoying each day the powers that be allow you. I hope the best for you both.
@thelme55 (68044)
We will never know when our time ends. Just make the best of our lives. Enjoy your meal. Take care.
@betlynfrnds (3365)
Hello Alfredo. It's so nice to hear from you. Just keep on keepin' on; one step at a time. Enjoy dinner, it sounds very good.
@Fleura (14971)
Hello there! Enjoy that vodka and tonic! Hope you have lots more time to entertain!
@CarolDM (130225)
You have made my day to see you! Thanks for the good wishes. Nobody knows how long we have to live. Enjoy each day to the fullest my sweet friend. Mike is doing a great job I know. Take care and stop by when you can. Enjoy your fish dinner.
Thanks I hope that you have a nice evening.
Thank you. I got lots of Mother's Day cards in the mail.
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.
Happy Mother's day, dear friend
Thank you. I’ll be praying for improvement in your health and mood.
Hello Alfredo, did you enjoy your birthday seafood at the restaurant? Vodka tonic is good, I also like it in summer. I am so glad to see you here, take care and do not get too tired.
@LRseju (27)
Happy mother's day ... You too
• Nairobi, Kenya
Happy mother's day too. Although we are celebrating on Sunday
Great to hear from you. Sending best wishes to you both. Fish and vegetables sounds good to me.