Do you know who Marjorie Taylor Greene is? We have true nutcases elected to public office in the United States. Please read this.

Walnut Creek, California
So you think the United States is a good example of Democracy? Maybe it was at one time, but I wonder if it is now. I'm thinking of moving to Europe somewhere. Perhaps France, as I speak a tiny bit of French. We had a "President" who tried to overturn Democracy. We have people in pubic (sic) office who are crazier than loons. I know that Democracy has prevailed so far and that Vegas probably has odds on whether said former "President" will do time. I attach this link as a public service. Do you have "politicians" like this where you live?
"We all love our Second Amendment rights," she said, adding, "They might not like the welcome they get.”
I don't know how in the world this conspiracy theory nutcase got to be a US Representative. How is this lunatic allowed to keep her position in Congress? She is irrational and irresponsible .
• Walnut Creek, California
@xander6464 I'll check out Matt after I visit my local pizza parlor for some "everything" pizza. Maybe Hillary will be hanging out there.
@xander6464 (27420)
• Wapello, Iowa
@TheHorse Pizza sounds good. Hill does like pizza places. Say Hi for me if you see her.
@xander6464 Right? It is quite disturbing . . . these slime balls absolutely need to be removed from Washington!
Now the loons are coming out from the rocks under which they were hiding, Sounds like soon it will be time for a Democratic Mad Hatter's Tea Party as some lunatic lady screams "Off with her head!" But seriously though I wonder how far how very far all this will really go.
• Walnut Creek, California
I hope nutcases like Greene are gone soon. I am becoming more conservative in my old age, and I don't want to be associated with people like her.
@TheHorse it can get scary and nightmarish when you consider the fact that they are part of the machinery that runs the country
• Walnut Creek, California
@RasmaSandra It is scary. I want the Republican party to get its integrity back. I am NOT a Liberal snowflake.
@wolfgirl569 (49059)
• Marion, Ohio
I dont understand how she got elected at all
• Walnut Creek, California
She needs psychological help.
@wolfgirl569 (49059)
• Marion, Ohio
@TheHorse I think she is past that and needs a padded room for life
• Walnut Creek, California
@wolfgirl569 You know that I have worked with the mentally challeneged for decades. I want to see her safe and as "happy" as she can be.
@josie_ (9179)
She will probably get re-elected by her constituents. Are you not glad demoCRAZY is working in the USA? :)
• Walnut Creek, California
I am happy that Trump was deposed. But I still worry about our future.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I love your term 'democrazy'
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah Deocrazy. Appropriate.
@myklj999 (62683)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm not pro-violence, but she makes me reconsider my position...
• Walnut Creek, California
Understood. I was having a similar thought this morning when someone on another "blog" mentioned the possibility of a Trump statue somewhere. Of course it would be funded by Trump, perhaps from prison. I am NOT for the removal of statues, including those of Robert E. Lee (fought for the South), Martin Luther King (may have inadequately referenced certain passages in his dissertation) and Thomas Jefferson (held slaves). All of the above are a part of our history. And all were good men in their own ways. But if a statue of Donald Trump ever came to be, I would be among those tearing it down.
They're everywhere. Oh, we're a Constitutional Republic btw.
• Walnut Creek, California
What the heck does that mean? I am a Bear of Little Brain, and Big Words bother me.
@TheHorse Hahah
@anniepa (27883)
"Oh, we're a Constitutional Republic btw." I think most of us know about that technicality but whatever term is chosen it's in grave danger of being destroyed.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
What I find so amazing is the lack of shame... don't Americans know that the whole world is laughing at them
• Walnut Creek, California
Many of us do.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse I know it is humiliating.
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah I disagree. Remember that Democracy prevailed and we voted Trump out of office. I cannot be responsible for the actions of my inferiors.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Reading the bio of this idiot I am not surprised she is from Georgia ... nor neck deep in insane conspiracy theories. That she was elected in 2020 proves how stupid those people are... of course, the election, coming before the Jan 6th insurrection will prove ... 1. If she is not re elected than the Reps in Georgia did not support the Insurrection 2. If she is re elected then the the Reps in Georgia are as stupid and violent as we think.
• Walnut Creek, California
We live in interesting times. I hope she disappears. I am tired of America being disgraced.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse We, as other 3rd World countries have, over the past 4+ years gotten into contracts with ABA (anywhere but America) That we, as other nations, used to have a lot of US products... now very few. Thanks to Trump.
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah Interesting! How did it happen?
@xFiacre (10174)
@thehorse I’m afraid you don’t have a monopoly on crazy people over there. However most European loons are a little more sophisticated than this lady and don’t say things they shouldn’t say if there’s a camera in the room.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
That is true
• Walnut Creek, California
Who are some of your nuttiest politicians?
@xFiacre (10174)
@TheHorse They don’t come more nuttier than Boris Johnson on the UK level and Edwin Poots on the local level.
France is a WONDERFUL country. We lived in Monte Carlo during 31 years and I have to say that French are great people. I am not sure you will like to live in Europe.
• Walnut Creek, California
Why are you not sure? I have always felt safe and engaged when I've been in Europe.
@TheHorse The cultural gap, the habits. Visiting a place for a few days is one matter, going to live in a place is different. I could not live in some European countries even if I love the place and the food. Spain is an example, wonderful, great food, but la mañana por la mañana attitude (always procrastinate) and the Italian style bureaucracy is something I cannot stand. France was a perfect country, no nosy people, they do not care what you do for a living, if you go to the Sunday Mass, if you pray or believe... they like to see people well dressed, this was something I appreciated.
@TheHorse It depends where you want to live in France. Shorts and t-shirt in Paris is only fine for American tourists, not if you become a "local". If you move to a location by the sea, it is more common to be in shorts during the day, but no one would go out in the evening wearing shorts, no hat on the head all the time either. I think you should revise your way to dress in Europe.
@sallypup (48998)
• Moses Lake, Washington
She's a nasty whack job, that's who she is.
• Walnut Creek, California
But she was actually elected to public office! Wasn't she?
@sallypup (48998)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@TheHorse I had nothing to do with that.
• Walnut Creek, California
@sallypup Me neither.
@kaylachan (26502)
Words like "lockdown" have caused people to lose their minds.
• Walnut Creek, California
If we all just use common sense, we can continue to lead fairly normal lives. Should I decide on sushi this evening, after swimming, I will bring my mask for pickup. No big deal.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse Intelligent people can deal with the lockdown without emotional confusion. Idiots can't because they have to keep to their 'pattern' so if every day at 6 pm they go to the Pizza shop if they can't go, as any mental defective, they melt down
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah Slight deflections from "pattern" are mentally healthy.
@DaddyEvil (58450)
I bet she's gotten vaccinated, though.
• Walnut Creek, California
Good point. Has anyone asked her?
@DaddyEvil (58450)
@TheHorse She's been asked several times. At first she said people asking her that are in violation of her HIPPA rights... But after being told that's not true, she says it's a violation of her personal rights to ask her that. I'm willing to bet she has been vaccinated but urges everyone else not to get vaccinated. (That seems to be the way the new Republicans respond to the pandemic. Get vaccinated themselves, but convince the rest of the peon Republican party not to accept vaccination.)
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@DaddyEvil I agree with you. This is the kind of 2 faced nut job that permeates. She says what she thinks her moronic followers want to hear, but in RL different.
@xander6464 (27420)
• Wapello, Iowa
Bonjour! I don't know what Vegas is saying---I hardly ever get there more than twice a month or so nowadays---but one online gambling site is giving him even odds for going to jail: Donald Trump Yes (-120) No (-120) Ah! We’ve reached the main event. Donald Trump’s shady business dealing have been under the microscope ever since he rose to political prominence a handful of years ago. Had he not successfully run for president, it’s worth wondering whether law enforcement would care enough to dig deeper into Trump’s history of potential wrongdoing. Whatever the case, he could be in some hot water now. Earlier this week, CNN reported that New York Attorney General Letitia James is helping to investigate the Trump Organization as a part of a criminal probe. The news came after we already knew the AG was investigating the Trump Org for potential civil violations. The fact that this is now a criminal matter doesn’t bode well for the ex-president.
https://www.gamblingsites.org/blog/will-donald-trump-be-indicted-in-2021/
• Walnut Creek, California
But will he actually DO TIME? Inquiring minds want to know. I was just at the pool at my Horse Resort, reading Michael Cohen's book on Trump (as my massage therapists worked on my "lower back"). It's a good read.
@xander6464 (27420)
• Wapello, Iowa
@TheHorse I think he will. A lot of people are still saying no way and they might be right but it looks more likely every day. That reminds me, I need to see Inga sometime soon. She's my Upstairs Masseuse.
• Walnut Creek, California
@xander6464 Can I borrow Inga early next week? I can tell by her name that she has strong hands. Do I have to pay extra for lower back/upper butt-cheek work? That's where my pain is.
@vandana7 (87158)
The video is not available at our end. Your democracy does not believe in being open to views of intellectuals like me. Evil Grin.
• Walnut Creek, California
Oh my! And why not? Have you heard of this gal? She's an idiot, but she's made something of a name for herself.
@vandana7 (87158)
@TheHorse I plan to listen to her sometime later...giving final touches to my IT return.
• Walnut Creek, California
@vandana7 "IT return"?
@LindaOHio (76382)
Is there something in the water?
• Walnut Creek, California
Maybe it's the floride. I blame those damn Communists!
@LindaOHio (76382)
@TheHorse You could be right.
• Walnut Creek, California
@LindaOHio Have you seen Dr. Strangelove? It's one of my favorite movies. Damn Communists!
Many cases in India like that and those who are charged for rape and other such misconduct are ministers or having a good post
• Walnut Creek, California
How do crazy people and criminals get elected in the first place?
@TheHorse in India possible with the help of money and power
• Walnut Creek, California
@Butterfingers Got it. I reckon it's the same here.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
What amazes me the most is that people voted for this... they actually saw this moron, heard her, and voted for her. That means that the voters are even stupider than she is.
• Walnut Creek, California
I think they were angry about something else. Remember that this Country almost elected Donald Trump. Twice. I remain angry at "political correctness." I think it paved a road for idiots to (temporarily) take charge.
@tallawah (15365)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse in old days when people said what they felt the expulsion of hatred, bigotry, etc. was instant. Now it festers.
@Shiva49 (23288)
Democracy and freedom have been abused in countries like India. Without rule of law, they are free for all. I can recall the former Chinese leader, Deng Xiaoping, wondering aloud: "The United States brags about its political system, but the President says one thing during the election, something else when he takes office, something else at midterm, and something else when he leaves." I don't think any other country can afford your type of political system. Maybe, you can move up north and your bit of French can come in handy too.
• Walnut Creek, California
I have considered Canada.