I joined noise.cash.

@arunima25 (67727)
Bangalore, India
It's 5 PM here as I write this post. Another gloomy day and another Sunday with no sun in the sky. Seems like our wait for the gloomy weather to end is not ending any soon I joined noise.cash last evening. It has been less than 24 hours that I have been there. Saw a few posts about the site here and on Forum Coin. And someone said that it is like Mylot and that tempted me to join it. But I am clueless there right nowand it feels nowhere comfortable like Mylot. I am a slow learner and I might take a little longer to explore the site and learn about it. I might get a hang of it in few days. Some confusions and concerns about the site.. 1. How do you earn there? I don't want to crack the real algorithm for earnings there. I am still not fully clear about algorithm for earnings here on Mylotbut I have got a fair understanding.. I want to have that fair understanding there too. 2. The site pays in cryptos. For the first time, I have created a crypto wallet there following the instructions. No earning there yet and that's understandable. I am just a day old there and have not yet been fully active. I am not at all aware of how crypto currency works. It would be good if I can exchange them into dollars and get them in my PayPal account. I feel more comfortable that way. 3. Can we share the same pictures on mylot and Noise.cash? I feel good that I have found some known mylot faces there. That gives some sense of comfort on a new site So, mylot friends, drop in your comments that might be helpful. For those who been there for a while, share your experiences and guide me. Leaving you with the image of this bright bloom from my garden clicked few days back.
@myklj999 (63667)
• Olney, Illinois
You earn from 'tips' received by other users. Yes, you can share photos there you have posted on myLot, however do not copy discussions between the two places, both myLot and Noise want material original to the sites. Simply sharing only photos will not result in any earnings, like myLot it is a discussion-driven site.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Are these tips similar to likes and responses here? Or its tipping from one's bitcoin wallet? Thank you for clarifying over the photo issue. I hope to understand the site better in coming days. I would be happy if I find someone to exchange the bitcoins for FC.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@myklj999 Thank you. So, I understand that it does pay us for likes, reads, responses etc..like Mylot does. Hope I understand it correctly. I am happy and thankful that I received few tips. Once I collect some amount there, I would start tipping there
@myklj999 (63667)
• Olney, Illinois
@arunima25 No. It only pays you for tips you get. That is all it pays you for. Not for reading. Not for giving or receiving responses. Likes there are hearts and as I stated earlier not all received hearts give you tips.
I have no interest in joining new sites.
@marlina Same as you, I am fine here. Joining another site would be stressful.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
I have joined it as I got invited by one mylot friend. And also it was tempting that it is similar to mylot. I will take some time to figure that out. And I am not sure if I can give time there
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@LadyDuck I am not sure Anna if I can be active there. But anyway I have joined it
@DaddyEvil (63168)
Your flowers are beautiful, like always. You have a green thumb, for sure. I'm sure people will start chiming in with information in a short time. I want to wish you lots of luck on the new site.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I hope that I will get enough helpful comments. And thanks to you, you have been a big help too. Thanks for your wishes. We are learning something new each day. And even in online work, we have to explore and learn. I have been deliberately trying to avoid cryptos so far. But seems like now that I have stepped in, I have to learn and explore. It would be helpful.
@DaddyEvil (63168)
@arunima25 You're always welcome. I was very reluctant to join a new site. I thought myLot was enough to handle in a day, but I'm starting to have fun on Noise, too.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@DaddyEvil Good that now you have two fun sites to enjoy. I am on few but I am regular to mylot more. Now vacation is over and school starts from tomorrow. I wish I had joined it in the beginning of the vacation. Could spend more time spending there and exploring it.
@Nakitakona (46233)
I never heard of it. You mentioned ForumCoin. Are they similar?
@myklj999 (63667)
• Olney, Illinois
Noise is more like myLot than ForumCoin
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
There is some discussion about it on Forum Coin. It is similar to Mylot. I am still to explore it and make myself familiar there.
@cacay1 (65154)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nakitakona, no idea about that site m
@franxav (11078)
What kind of "noise " we are supposed to make there? Why do they make it complicated. Better if they give hard cash!
@DaddyEvil (63168)
They set the site up to help teach people about cryptocurrency.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
I am still exploring it. It would have been convenient for people like me if they paid through PayPal. But then cryptos are getting popular. I hope I will get a new experience there earning in cryptos and learn about it.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@DaddyEvil I think it's high time we need to learn about cryptos.
@cacay1 (65154)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I'm not in that site I wish you will earn much there. It seems a hot site.
@AkoPinay (11640)
Filipinos are the noisiest there I guess.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@AkoPinay Yes, I see a lot of people from Phillipines. Many filipino mylotters are making noise there.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
I have still not started earning. But yes, I am happy to see manu known friendly faces there.Many mylotters are making noise there
@rakski (103456)
I am also trying to learn it but have not join yet
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Ok. I was invited by one mylot friend and was tempted. I came to know that it's similar to mylot and that attracted me. Mylot is fun and I hope that this site too is fun.
@rakski (103456)
@arunima25 I joined in but I am lost. ahaha Don't know what to do next
@AkoPinay (11640)
Join to learn.
@asianlady (2975)
Yeah, I joined too. One of my fellow Filipina invited me there. I just signed up but haven't done anything yet. Because I don't want to rush things. I'm just observing what's going on there and how does the platform works. There's nothing special in that site anyway.
@AkoPinay (11640)
There is a special - the currency earning is BITCOIN CASH. Just browse and comment on other posts and you will earn. Keep in mind that the value of cryptocurrency keeps going up.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Even I don't like to rush. I am just exploring it and see how it works. If it doesn't work well, I might not be interested to continue there. It gives me a feel of Twitter, though I am not active on Twitter
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@AkoPinay Someone told me that we only earn for tips and likes. I am a day old there and whatever little I have made there comes from tips. I browsed, read and responded to many but I don't see it translating into any earnings.
@ptrikha_2 (35339)
So be you will be making Noise on Noise.cash !! Well, well even we have had unexpected heavy rains today, some hours back. It is so so cooler and cloudy outside. Yet we also are having power cut and the machine wash would resume once the power comes back. I wonder if one can withdraw from Noise.cash to Zebpay as that is one wallet that I am using.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
If I get time, I will be there making noise. Well, good to know that you have experience with crypto currency. I can come to you with my questions. I am like a headless chicken there. No idea about cryptos. But taking it as an opportunity to learn
@AkoPinay (11640)
@DaddyEvil any platform that supports BCH can accept BCH. If a coin is listed in their site it's automatically means yes.
@AkoPinay (11640)
As long as BCH is listed in any exchange you are using... it can be used to withdraw from noise.cash.
@Vree0937 (3948)
It;s a beautiful flower. as usual, in asia, we had many similary in term of flower. we do have similar flower, but not only in one color, some color are pink, purple, yelllow and white, if i am not mistaken
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
We too have a variety of colours. It's called Balsam flowers.. They need low maintenance and are easier to grow.
@May2k8 (16432)
I've been there almost three months and I'm still learning it, you can post your own image there and the bot will also detect our typing.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Good to know that you too are there. I have come across many mylotters. So, how has your experience been so far?
@May2k8 (16432)
@arunima25 I can't really say much about noise yet...my account seems to be in trouble and I'll check back tomorrow.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@May2k8 My account was hacked and few cents are gone. I abandoned it thinking that it's not secure.
@florelway (21047)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I am also there but have yet to know the way around.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Good to know that you are there. We will definitely meet there too for interactions. We should get comfortable there too with passing time
@florelway (21047)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@arunima25 yes hope to see you there, I am relcoin there.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@florelway We will soon bump into each other. That would be fun
@db20747 (39514)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I've read about noise cash and was referred by someone here. Not sure how payment works. I'm trying to figure this out too
@AkoPinay (11640)
We only need to use the "PAY" button to redeem and a local wallet provider or exchanger to convert it into hard cash.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@AkoPinay Thank you for your help.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Even I joined it through some invitation. Seems good so far. I am a day old there. Trying to figure out the way it works.
@sjvg1976 (30151)
I joined this site a few days back. There are many things which I also have to learn. I have devoted lots of time there to understand the things.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
We all need to devote some time to understand the site. I am still figuring it out. Some say that we only earn through tips. If that's the case, it might be discouraging.
@sjvg1976 (30151)
@arunima25 yes we earn through tips there.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@sjvg1976 Good that it's working for you. My account was hacked.I have left the site. Don't find it secure.
• Cuddalore, India
You will get bitcoincash for your discussion (Tips). Open a wallet here, blockchain dot com. You don't need any documents. You can exchange it for forumcoin and withdraw get it on your paypal. or You may need to use exchanges like Wazirx (Indian registered exchange). Here you may need to submit documents mandatorily and you can withdraw through Bank Account or UPI. Hope you got clear now.
@myklj999 (63667)
• Olney, Illinois
Actually Noise suggests you use wallets from Bitcoin.com
• Cuddalore, India
@myklj999 Oh I see. Actually, I am using blockchain dot com wallet since 2019. So that's why I used blockchain BCH is currently not available to deposit or withdraw on Wazirx broker that I am using. I don't know about binance.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I will come back again and again to this response of your. It will be helpful. So, we don't earn anything unless someone tips us? I have opened an account there using their instructions. I will explore about Wazirx. Thank you for your support. I will bug you more in future and so be ready
• Rockingham, Australia
I haven't joined there but good luck with it.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I have spent some time there and still feel clueless. Mylot is the best
• Rockingham, Australia
@arunima25 No doubt you'll get used to it. MyLot seems easy to navigate but something new is bound to be more difficult.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@JudyEv Once we get hang of Mylot, we don't like anything else. The earnings might be more promising on other sites but I end up mylotting more than other sites
You will soon be an expert there (lol)
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
I am a slow learner. I will take time
@arunima25 Are you fishing? (lol)
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@allknowing I could not understand that.
@flapiz (13095)
I am on there too. I hope to bump into you there as well. It is also quite a good site but will also always keep mylot since I got good friends here.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Good to know that you are there. Seen few more mylotters there. And I know that many more are there and I will bump into them in coming days. Good that you are enjoying it there. It's my first time joining a site that pays in cryptos. Let's see how it works.
@flapiz (13095)
@arunima25 It works quite well for me. So I hope it does for you too.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
@flapiz I abandoned it. My account got hacked and the little cents were gone. I am concerned about the security there. It has happened with few. It's good that it is working well for others. All the best
@Nawsheen (28134)
• Mauritius
I have joined noise cash too. I'm not active on there. I don't have much time to try much sites i prefer it here
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
I prefer mylot over all the sites and the major chunk or almost all of my online time goes here. Anyway I have joined it. Let's see how much time I can spend there and how it works.
MyLot is good enough for me. No interest in joining Noise.
@arunima25 (67727)
• Bangalore, India
Mylot would always stay my first choice and it will always get the maximum chunk of my online time. No site is like Mylot.