Do You Count Your Blessings?

Christmas card
@thelme55 (73609)
Germany
I am counting the positive happenings in my life more than the negative ones. Though the negative ones are not to be ignored. The reverse gear of our car was not functioning well today when I was collected by my husband from work. I was and still am glad we arrived home safely. Tomorrow, it will be send to the garage for repair. My best friend offered me to bring me to work and collect me after that if I need her. I just have to send a message to her and she will come. I am grateful for that offer. She is always there when I need her. Another blessing I got, was the Christmas card that I received yesterday. Thank you Valerie for sending me the beautiful greetings from thousand miles across the ocean. I love it.[i][/i] There are lots of people I am thankful for and one of those are you, my fellow mylotters. I am grateful to be here with you and reading your posts. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration. Take care always.
@moonandstars (57607)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
you're right, we should focus on positivity more. it's strange how we remember negative things faster than good ones. you have a good friend and hope that all will be okay with the car
@thelme55 (73609)
Yes, I have a good friend. The car is no longer functioning. It’s expensive to let it repair and so we bought a new one. Thank you @moonandstars. Have a nice weekend
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@thelme55 i hope my parents win a new car (buying is not an option now) cause, it's getting worse year after year; they fix a certain part and then it gets damaged again. glad for you. thank you, you too.
I am always trying to keep the positivity from within. I need to boost it from time to time, especially now. Happy Thanksgiving out there.
@thelme55 (73609)
I am glad that you are a positive person @Shavkat. Thank you. Have a nice weekend.
@thelme55 You are very much welcome. Let's fight fight fight...
I'm glad you arrived home safely. I hope you can get the car fixed today. You're welcome. I'm glad you received it before Christmas.
@thelme55 (73609)
The car was not fixed as it was very expensive for letting it repair. We bought a new one and it will come next week. Thank you.
@thelme55 I understand that. I'm glad your new one arrives next week.
Of course but as you said the negative are there and shouldn't be ignores
@thelme55 (73609)
Thank you @Courtlynn. Have a wonderful weekend.
@thelme55 thanks. You too
@LotusEyes (2485)
Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope you have a wonderful day. I count my blessings
@thelme55 (73609)
Thank you very much @LotusEyes. I hope you have a wonderful day, too.
@dodo19 (43766)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I do my best to count my blessings and remember all the good things that I have in my life.
@thelme55 (73609)
Thank you very much @dodo19. Have a wonderful celebration.
@CarolDM (163906)
Thanks, I count my blessings every single day.
@thelme55 (73609)
So do I @CarolDM. Thank you.
@innertalks (14856)
Blessings are connected to love, and to our giving thanks, to life, and to God too. Life goes on as a journey through love, and when we count the blessings bestowed on us by life, love, and God, and by others, as well, we can see the face of God smiling a blessing for us in them too, and we should be thankful whenever we see God's hand playing itself out in our lives, like this too.
@thelme55 (73609)
Very well said @innertalks. I agree with you. Thank you very much.
@Nawsheen (28489)
• Mauritius
I hope that you can get your car fixed at the earliest. You are so lucky to have such a good friend
@LindaOHio (79306)
Thank you for the Thanksgiving greeting. We had a nice, quiet day. I count my blessings every day. I hope your car gets fixed soon. It's good to see you here. Have a good weekend.
@Rashnag (23141)
• Surat, India
I too count positive things in life. Happy Thanksgiving dear
@DocAndersen (53064)
thanks for the well wishes!!!! we do that every year at the table before we start Thanksgiving. what are you grateful for!
@Noland (63)
For me, there are so many blessing in my life that i cant to count it. Thus, i just say thanks God for everything i got in this life. Blessing come to our life more n more, Happy thanksgiving everyone, stay healty n safe. Hope you have a great day
@jobelbojel (27189)
There are lots to be thankful for. We should always count the blessings we get. I was reminded during college, my Humanities professor would always say in his class, "count your blessings, but not your frustrations".
• Rockingham, Australia
I get quite anxious if our car isn't functionning properly.
@kaylachan (28020)
I try to, I like to think I'm generally upbeat.
@RubyHawk (45479)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Happy Thanksgiving. .Hope-you had a wonderful day.
@1creekgirl (28668)
What a lovely post! May God bless you.
I count mine every day, I have lots to be grateful for and that includes the lessons I learned from mistakes I have made.
You have had such wonderful blessings today. I count my blessings as I receive them throughout the day.