Happy Friday

Friday has arrived and bringing us into the weekend. I've seen many posts here about the upcoming storm and my area will get some of the same (freezing rain, snow). I have a grocery pickup scheduled for tomorrow morning so we'll be ready no matter what happens. The only thing I worry about is losing power because it's just too cold to be without heat. Today is a good day for some beef stew so I'll be putting it all together in the slow cooker and dinner will basically cook itself. We haven't had stew in awhile so I'm really looking forward to it. Meanwhile I'm talking about dinner and I haven't even had breakfast yet. I'm still working on my coffee and the time is quickly flying by. Today I don't have much to talk about so I'll just spend time seeing what everyone else is up to. Stay safe my friends and hope you have something to smile about today
@PhredWreck (6095)
We're supposed to get some plain ol' rain late tonight switching to snow for a bit early Saturday with maybe an inch accumulation, but nothing major. The rain In Spain Falls mainly On the ground
@1creekgirl (29667)
Hey, so glad you're back! We've missed you.
@Lucky15 (37438)
be safe, marilyn! and yes, stew is great with cold weather
Somehow, all day I thought it was Sunday!
@CarolDM (168666)
• Nashville, Tennessee
We are suppose to get snow tomorrow night and Sunday,
@moonandstars (53046)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i hope you had power.
Hmmmm, stew, sounds good. I haven't had any kind of stew in a very long time, I wonder if I have what I need to make some.
@RubyHawk (49919)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It’s a beautiful sunny day but we’re expecting snow for the weekend. I’m crossing my fingers for not.
@gcwrites (300)
beef stew sounds delicious
@RebeccasFarm (56647)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I hope you will have a lovely day. How bad is the storm coming Marilyn, coming your way?
Beef stew sounds good. I like it, but have hardly ever made it. Enjoy!!
We are going to get some of that big storm also. I went out early this morning, I desperately needed a new pair of shoes, so went out around 9 so that it would not be crowded. There was a freezing drizzle in the air. The nice part of my outing was that I found some shoes, and they were a bit cheaper then I actually intended on paying. That was a nice little here ya go Julia. There really isn't enough of that in the world.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Enjoy your stew Stay safe too my friend
@1creekgirl (29667)
Your beef stew sounds delicious. It's cold here, but sunny. We're hoping to fry some trout and perch later today.
We are lucky, no storms or snow for the next few days, but sun and warmer temperatures. I hope it's true, because this morning it was freezing cold.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It's Saturday here now and sis cooks deep fried chicken and grilled tuna belly.
@bunnybon7 (48399)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks. I hope you stay safe and all my friends here. and us too
• Rockingham, Australia
I hope you don't lose power. What would you do? Just go to bed with all the blankets you have? I'm just curious. We don't have those kind of situations.
@wolfgirl569 (49072)
• Marion, Ohio
They still havent decided if we are getting snow or not