Soft and gentle rain

I did not know it was raining. . Even though I see lightning in the distance, the rain is very light. It is not disruptive at all. The weather forecast for the week shows several days with rain and thunderstorms. The temperatures will mostly be in the 70:s, but one day will be in the 60;s. Just two days ago it was over 90
@DaddyEvil (78584)
We're supposed to have another unseasonably hot day today, to go along with the last few days. Then the rain will start sometime this afternoon and last for two or three days, according to the forecast.
• Walnut Creek, California
It's supposed to hit 90 here today. I am hiking with a friend, but it will be an evening hike. Should be pleasant.
It rained for a long time yesterday early in the day. I loved it.
I wish we'd get something like that but at night, it's the kind of sound that'll put me to sleep.
Weird!
@wolfgirl569 (53324)
• Marion, Ohio
We are supposed to drop into the 70s for a few days next week and then back into the 80s
@BarBaraPrz (36613)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Currently 18°C/65°F but supposed to hit 23°C/74°F. It's been nice and warm all week and I've been able to get a lot done in the yard before it starts raining again (predicted for the next three days). The rain should help the few things I've planted so far (potatoes, beans, peas, flower seeds).
@arunima25 (72215)
• Bangalore, India
Today morning I went out to walk in light drizzle and I enjoyed it . It's been raining on avd off here( mostly gentle and light) in the last few days. We have seen no sun and it's gloomy.