Good Morning 5/21

Got a good night's sleep last night with the new mattress topper that arrived yesterday. It is really comfy. Also, my nose felt stuffy with the mattress and this is very nice and brand spanking new with no allergens. It wasn't cheap, but worth it. You can't put a price on good sleep. After initially being weirded out by it, even the cat enjoyed it. I wish I could say the same for the new bug zapper! Any new purchases you are happy, unhappy with? Have a good day!!!
• Rockingham, Australia
When we come home from an endurance ride, we often have a TV dinner as we're tired but need to get processing the photos. Last night we had roast pork but a different brand to normal. They were on special at $3 a serve and were really good value.
Yay, always nice to get a good value
I have a TV dinner almost every night for my dinner. I have been using a brand that is on sale. right now i have been buying a brand on sale until September for $1.79 each when they are usually $1.99 each. but there are days i don'r feel like putting a TV dinner in the microwave so have a sandwich using whatever deli meat i buy for lunch
• Rockingham, Australia
@Marty1 TV dinners can certainly be convenient.
My bug zapper is not the best, I did not want to use those plugs that release chemicals, but those are the only that work.
This one is a hunk of junk. The issue is where I bought it is quite far away. Not sure if I will end up taking it back or just using it as a light source.
@snowy22315 - It captured some little flies in the past days, but not all, so it is useless.
@LadyDuck I need a better one.
That's good to hear you got a good nights sleep on your new topper. A bonus is it's Nico approved Sorry you're disappointed in the bug zapper. I was thinking of getting one for my deck Just got a new oscillating fan for the living room to keep the air circulating so I don't have to have the a/c running all the time
Oscilatting fans are nice. I have it on now, but I need to turn the oscillating feature on.
@snowy22315 I was considering getting a ceiling fan but went with this instead. Now I can move it from the living room so it can blow cool air into the dining room/ktchen area when I'm cooking.
@Marilynda1225 THe ceiling fans came pre installed here. All the bedrooms have them.
@moonandstars (59450)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
that is really nice. i also like things that don't make my nose bothered too. nothing new, i am afraid
Try something new, you can take back if it doesn't work out.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@snowy22315 o, i can but it is tiring for me to return it.
@luisga814 (1690)
• Quezon City, Philippines
That's a good sleep. Good evening from here in the Philippines.
I hope you had a good day!
@luisga814 (1690)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@snowy22315 Yes. I have a good day. Tomorrow will be my rest day.
Well, the only new item I've bought in the last few months was my toaster oven. I like that I can bake stuff in it but the air fryer feature is a joke. At least I can make stuff like quesadillas etc.
Hmm, I have a toaster oven, but don't use it too often. Same with the air fryer, I don"t use it a whole lot.
That is great that you slept so well on the new mattress topper. But I have to ask, how do you wash something like that, I know that you had mentioned that it has a cooling effect, so I wondered if it is washable. I don't have anything new or exciting here to share that I've bought lately.
It has a removable cover. That is the only thing you could wash. It is 3 inches thick and big like a mattress.
My whole bedroom is new. we had a junk company come and take everything out of my room and we replaced everything. My cat onnie loves our new bed and room! Glad Nico approves of your bed, i bet he finds it as comfy as you do!