Nothing like a hard day's work

Anniston, Alabama
Although I shouldn't be working so hard, I am. Keeps my mind off my problems. Today will be three days of hard labor. It's what I need. Anyways... It's cold this morning, but will warm back up into the 80's today. Fall made it to Alabama. I still have to mow grass but that's okay. Went to the doctor yesterday morning before work. Blood pressure was great, heart rate great, I'm at 122.2 pounds so I'm not gaining or losing weight. How's life going for you?
Here in the Caribbean we are watching a storm called Ian. It should affect my island by Sunday and somewhere in the U.S by Wednesday next week.
@1creekgirl (33611)
Kandase, I pray you all will be safe from the storm.
I hope Hermine doesn't cause much damage. Stay safe
@Marilynda1225 l shall try.
@noni1959 (8771)
It's still 45 degrees and will be 74 later. Fall is here and I'm loving it. I'm driving to my son's in WA today (I'm in OR.) I don't mind work but lately it can be overwhelming for me. I'm mudding my own walls and it's taking me a couple days to do a days' worth.
@sallypup (50141)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@noni1959 Welcome to my state! Have fun and stay safe.
@noni1959 (8771)
@sallypup Thank you. I've been driving to WA about once a month. He lived in Camas up until May and moved to Prosser. Such a huge difference in driving and its desert out this way.
I hate mudding
Now this is a post that I love to read from my J20T, you sound yourself......finally. I hope that the doctor's findings are accurate and a true reflection of what is happening in your life. And your safety. I have some health issues, but I deal with them as best as I can. I am waiting for a call from the surgeon to have my gall bladder removed.
@andriaperry I have to wait it out, the hospitals are understaffed, many are on stress leaves due to covid. The doctors are all working with long lists of patients that have been waiting their turn during these past 2.5 years, and I understand that. It doesn't help when I have a gall bladder attack, but I also realize it is just gall stones, I know of a man who was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had to wait 12 months for surgery. My issue is not that emergent.
Oh no! I hope all goes well
@DaddyEvil (94462)
We finally started getting rain again a few weeks ago after two extremely dry months. Pretty wasn't happy she had to start mowing the yard again. It was 54F yesterday morning and only reached 60F by late afternoon. Today it was 56F at 6 am but it's supposed to reach 80F by this afternoon. I hope things get better for you.
@DaddyEvil (94462)
@andriaperry Yes, she does. I get dizzy for no apparent reason and fall down. She's scared I'll pull the mower back over myself.
Pretty mows grass?
@RubyHawk (70909)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I’ve had a busy day in Georgia and now I’m watching 90 Day Fiancé and mylotting.
Good to see you
@RubyHawk (70909)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@andriaperry Its good to see you. You haven’t been here in awhile. Is everything okay?
@LouAvul (1074)
I'm good except recovering from COVID. Good to see your posts here lately.
Get well soon
I tell people that I work hard to forget my troubles. I need a change but it will not happen soon. I have a lot of pain, but it is there whether I work or not.
I'm sorry
It's goin OK, nothing too much happening at the moment, but gonna try to sell an aquarium.
I hoe you continue to do good. Stay happy and healthy.
@wolfgirl569 (61078)
• Marion, Ohio
Its going ok here. I wish we would get to the 70s. Your 80s sounds great.
Love it
Life is what life is. I am managing pretty well the cycle of making some online dollars through survey sites so when money leaves my account some money goes back in. I have three cats Ringo, Michelle, and Sydney for company.
I got little boy, fatty and blacky for company
Fall weather has reached Pennsylvania and it's really nice today. Good results from the doctor and hope you continue to stay healthy
Thanks me too
@sallypup (50141)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Scuse me on your weight. Now I know somebody skinny. Congrats!!
Lol! And diabetes is more
@CarolDM (192002)
Sounds like things are going well for you. I hope that is true. All better here. Fall has arrived.
Thanks and yes it has
I trust in that feeling you get from a hard day's work.
@aninditasen (9162)
• Raurkela, India
Here in my city it's cool. India is in a mood of festivity as the Durga puja starts from tomorrow 25th September 22 and will continue for ten days.
@LindaOHio (103442)
Glad to hear that your health is good. Wishing you all the best. It's always good to see you here.
@Rashnag (28821)
• Surat, India
Glad to know your life update. Yes occupying oneself by doing hard work is good for us. Life is going fine. Have a good day. Take care