I even took a nap. Money problems.

Chile
Although now I have a stuffy nose (my symptoms change by the minute), I now could take a nap and then have dinner. Anita called me to ask me if she would come on Thursday. I had send her word with Leticia that I did not need her, but I guess she did not believe her. I am feeling better and even happier after Tania put my mind to rest about money. She would give me back all the money I needed (I lent money to her a few years ago). I don´t need all the money I lent her, but I want to be able to pay for the hospital and the dentist. I am not used to having money problems. And when that happens, I feel miserable.
@RubyHawk (77741)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I’m glad you’re feeling better, maybe a few days and you’ll be well of covid. I can understand about bills. I was worried about my bills from my hospital bill last year but thankfully it wasn’t as much as I expected.
I hope so. But until I have control over my finances, I will be very worried.
@RubyHawk (77741)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@marguicha I worry about the same things.
@RubyHawk It happens when I have special expenditure, such as the week in the hospital.
I know what you mean about money problems. I don't want that anxiety.
I will see how it all ends. Until Tania pays me back part of what she ows me, I will be very worried. I know what I spend normally but I was not counting on the week at the hospital.
@marguicha ........Hopefull Tania will realize her responsibility and get some of it to you.
@celticeagle She is taking care of it.
@ptrikha_2 (40314)
Money issues can be stressful and bothersome. I have had intermittent money issues and things can be pretty challenging at times. Rising debt can impact mental as well as physical health. Glad that you got money enough for your medical needs. One more thing : Anita sounds like an Indian name. So is she of Indian origin or just someone you know got this name?
The name (Ana) is of western origin. But that´s all she has as western goes. She is a Native (mapuche) person. We don´t have many people from Indian origin here.
I understand you very well about money. I am not used to having money problems, I would feel depressed. Take care and get well soon.
Tania is taking care of it now. She told me not no worry.
@LadyDuck My money problems were taken of by my daughters. I could even buy some jeans and a dress 2 days ago.
@marguicha You can relax now, you can trust Tania.
• Rockingham, Australia
It is hard not to worry about these things, and even more so when you're feeling miserable.
I know
@peachpurple (13756)
You are lucky to get back your money. I never get baack mine, lend to my best friend 20 years ago $500 for her mom surgery which she lied. Never ever trust your best friend. Better trust your money. Hope you recover soon
Tania is my daughter. I lent almost all my money to my daughters a few days ago. If she does not have money to give me back the amount of money I now need, she will ask some money from the Bank. I trust my close family and my close friends.
What is causing the money problems that you are having at the moment?
@marguicha oh I see I do recall that about your vacation now that you mention it. Hospital bills are outrageous. I just got a letter from the insurance stating that they won’t cover the genetic testing we had done about a year ago. I’m scared to see what the bill will be.
I did not have much money and got ill and have to pay for part of the hospital. And my holidays were a lot more expensive than what I thought.
@shaggin I had too many uncalled things together. Normally I can handle ang juggle such things but in this case they all were out of my control. My daughters will take care of the situation but that will cause other problems later for them and for me.
@dodo19 (46609)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad that she's going to give it back. I'm sure that it's going to come in handy for you.
@dodo19 (46609)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@marguicha Hopefully you get something sooner rather than later.
I was not expecting that amount so son.
Money problems would make me very anxious
My daufgters helped to solve them.
@JESSY3236 (17150)
I wish my mother would pay me back, but she hasn't.
Tania already paid me part of what she owes me, but we don´t know yet how much I have to pay at the hospital.
@thelme55 (76421)
I am glad you felt better and was able to take a nap. Lending money to someone mostly cause a problem.
@thelme55 I solved them with the aid of my children. Thank you.
Lending money to my daughters and getting ill before they could pay me causes a problem of cash flow. We will solve it.
@thelme55 (76421)
@marguicha I hope you can solve your financial problem soon.
@LindaOHio (109627)
I'm glad that you are feeling better and that your money problems are solved.
Not completly solved but starting to be solving.
@LindaOHio They solved my problems but they had to be on a tight budget themselves.
@LindaOHio (109627)
@marguicha That's good to hear!
@Nakitakona (54500)
Lack of money, everyone becomes ill. That's a fact.
I know. And now I have had lots of extra problems.
@Nakitakona My daughters helped me with my money problems. I had lent them most of my money so they repaid me enough so that I could cover most of my extra expenses.
@Nakitakona (54500)
@marguicha Not only a normal problem but an additional ones. Don't be over burden by it. If there's a solution, find it. If there's none, forget it.
@MarieCoyle (9574)
Last fall things were unbelievably tight for me. I was driving my son to lots of medical appointments, he had to have meds that were not always covered by insurance, on and on it went (and still is, to some extent). I am always careful with money, as my income is not large. I had to borrow a chunk from my daughter and her husband. They handed it over and said, don't worry about it, you don't need to stress about paying it back. But they were in the process of moving a long distance, she has medical problems, and they aren't well off, either. I paid them back. They didn't want to take it but I told them they had to, because what if sometime I need help again? I feel better that I paid them back. I had never had to borrow money from my kids before, it always used to be the other way around. I'm glad your daughter is taking care to repay you and hopefully you will not have to stress about money too much. Hope you feel better soon.
My two daughters helped me with the problems and although I will still be tight about money for some months, I will manage it.
@marguicha I am glad you can manage it. Money can be a big problem, for sure.
@wolfgirl569 (65369)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you are feeling better/ Maybe Tania was not meant to pay you back until now when it is needed.
I myself told her some time ago that I did not need the money. but things have changed. And Tania just told me not to worry.
@Fleura (23158)
Money problems and health problems are just the worst. Glad you have enough to pay the bills.
I don´t like to feel pressed by money.
@Treborika (2870)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Nop here is different. I have got used to money problems. I were not born in a money family. I'n our home all my siblings are Hustlers and so like me.
@LouAvul (2379)
Money problems are not easily solved. I'm glad you're going to get repaid.
My daughter just called me telling me that the hospital will not bill me until next month.