Sunny Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday Everyone! it's a sunny day here this morning. It's my favorite way to wake up and see the sun shining through my bedroom windows. My daughter just went out to get us some bagels for breakfast. I made the coffee while she's gone so I figured I'd pop on and say hi before the day gets in full swing. Since it's nice out I'm hoping to get the outside lights up today. My oldest daughter gave us some net lights that will go over the bushes by the front porch and then we can string the other lights around the porch like we do every other year. i think we might need my grandson to help with the higher lights but we'll have to see if he's around this afternoon and can help. Other than that, I don't really have much planned for today. How's your Sunday going?
A rainy Sunday but not very cold. For the moment I can say we are lucky, but the coming day we should see freezing temperatures.
Our week looks decent with temperatures above freezing and no snow.
@Marilynda1225 We expect snow for Thursday. It's not really surprising as it is a holiday here.
@LadyDuck I'm not surprised that you'll be getting snow Usually I expect you to get snow before us
@BarBaraPrz (40209)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I woke up thinking it was Saturday... It's sorta sunny here, too, not full on but it's getting through the haze, which is better than yesterday when it was rainy (and cold) most of the day. Currently minus three, supposed to reach plus three.
Yikes that's COLD brrrrr
Gloomy right now here
@BarBaraPrz (40209)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Got up to plus three and full sun.
It isn't as dark morning today as the past few have been. I do not have anything planned today, I do want to get a rest this afternoon. If the weather stays decent, I may try to go out for a little walk, the fresh air would be good.
@Marilynda1225 Thanks, I wrapped 2 small sized gifts and put a load of laundry in and took an hour long sleep. I do not feel any better after the sleep so I will probably stay inside today.
As long as it's not too cold a walk will probably feel good. I hope you're feeling a bit better I don't actually know if what I want to do today will actually get done but I'm hoping. Whatever you do hope you enjoy your day
@Juliaacv I took an hours nap and don't feel any better either. Turned out to a dayp of expectations but nothing more. My grandson was too tired from traveling yesterday with his marching band so I decided not to ask him ro come over. So pur lights will have to wait a little longer
@DaddyEvil (111434)
Are you rubbing our faces in your good weather again? It's cloudy and nasty looking outside today. The forecast shows it will be cloudy and rainy or snowing for the next seven days here. Not my favorite kind of weather, for sure. I was asleep, had to take a pee break and will be going back to sleep shortly. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
@DaddyEvil (111434)
@Marilynda1225 Now I know you're rubbing it in!
I'm always happy to share my news about the weather. in the 50s all week so no snow here
@daddyevil It is cold this morning; it will rain all week; Wednesday will be in the high 50s! Don't worry; we will go down to the low 40s after that!
@wolfgirl569 (69165)
• Marion, Ohio
Mine has started good. The decorations will look great.
I hope we can get them done today. I really need my grandson to help with hanging the higher lights. Thank goodness he's tall
@Marilynda1225 I know what you mean about having a tall grandson. My nephew is 17 and is almost six feet tall! I didn't even get to five feet! He towers over me. He got the height from his father's side, whose men are all over six feet! My nephew does things up high for my sister.
@Beestring (9781)
Today's temperature warms up a bit. I went to my nephew's place to play guitar and did some Christmas shopping.
Warmer temperatures, playing guitar and Christmas shopping sounds like a good day all the way around
Well I have managed to find two misplaced items...so I guess that is good... I hope you get your light situation squared away.
@Marilynda1225 Juat the two fortunately.
How many missing items were there if you found two??
@RebeccasFarm (84105)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Nice day there now Marilyn. Glad to know it. Christmas is closer and closer. Today is also sunny here but I have no motivation to go out..yet I say.
Going okay
So far it's all good. I love looking at the lights.
A bit of rain earlier, but the sun is now peeping out reluctantly. I did a load of washing, prepared lunch and dinner now l am relaxing looking at one of my favorite shows.
@CarolDM (201801)
A few raindrops here and there, lots of clouds. Rain every day this week.
@CarolDM Oh no. It is warmer here at 48 degrees than it was yesterday. We get rain overnight and then most of the week, but we will have mild temperatures. Wednesday, we get up to 56 degrees!
We get rain almost every day this week starting Tuesday. At least our temperatures will be warmer than now.
@CarolDM (201801)
@Marty1 Raining now and cool.
@luisga814 (6684)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Good morning Sunday in your area. Sunday is about to end in my time zone. It's already 10:48pm.
Hope you had a good day! are you working tonight?
@Isha13 (1632)
Busy Sunday was shopping all day
• Walnut Creek, California
What did you have on the bagels? I had some cream cheese and lox today. But it was on French bread.
• Rockingham, Australia
Net lights sound interesting. I don't think I've seen those here.
@LindaOHio (114923)
Bagels sound so good. Didn't do much of anything yesterday except watch the Cleveland Browns win! Have a good week.
The Pittsburgh Steelers won yesterday, too!! It is a back-to-back win!
@oahuwriter (28464)
My Sunday is ok. Turned out to be a relaxing one. Finished my laundry early morning...had the laundry room all to myself! Was going shopping, if weather permitting, but clouded over, so home. Finally finished my Christmas decorations up last night. You got a good day for your decorating and I hope you find your grandson to help you today!
@oahuwriter I am glad your Christmas decorations are up! I have my tree up but have not put away my Thanksgiving/fall decorations! I still have some other Christmas decorations I might put up!
@oahuwriter Thanks!! I don't have very much either. My sister put my tree completely up last week. I can't put up a lot of decorations as my cat would destroy them as he is allowed on the furniture as it is my house and I make the rules!
@oahuwriter (28464)
@Marty1 Ok. I don't have much, so it was easy putting my Christmas decorations up. Have fun with decorating.