Got some errands done without incident.

Walnut Creek, California
I'm in a space right now where I have to take it hour by hour and get as much done as I can. I cycled a couple of miles to pick up my rental car this morning and then drove it to Martinez to pick up my back pain meds and some transmission fluid. I'll see if that can help get my truck in gear. On the way home, I treated myself to a burrito from a Mexican restaurant on Monument Boulevard, in the heart of our local "Barrio." After a shower, I'm going to head to Guitar Center for a 7-hour marathon. I'll bring what's left of by burrito with me so I can eat something during my break. Wish me luck.
• Rockingham, Australia
That sounds a pretty full-on day. You should sleep well at the end of it all.
• Walnut Creek, California
@JudyEv I slept well. I am spending today talking to people on the phone.
@kaylachan (41639)
I wish you only the best.
@ptrikha_2 (41188)
@vandana7 Happy Republic Day and Basant Panchami. We came to realise that it was Basant Panchami today morning only. So got flowers and Jodhpuri Ladoos (Sweets) for worshipping Goddess Saraswati. Anyways, sunshine came in the afternoon but the winds were cold and testing. However, insides it is slightly better unlike early January. Another hectic work day with multiple meetings tomorrow? How is the overall condition of your father now?
@vandana7 (93698)
@TheHorse Happy Republic Day Mr. Henpecked President of India...LOL Where did the hen peck you?
• Walnut Creek, California
I made it through the day. I even had a really fun lesson with a 10-year-old girl of Indian extraction. I may do a post about it, just to torture @Vandana7. As President of India, a henpecked male, I see it as my duty to stir things up a bit for Indians.
@BarBaraPrz (40225)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I hope you enjoy your pain meds.
• Walnut Creek, California
I wish I could learn to abuse them. But I'm a "good boy."
@DaddyEvil (111513)
Good luck, pony. I hope you enjoy your students this evening.
@DaddyEvil (111513)
@TheHorse I like hearing about your students.
• Walnut Creek, California
@DaddyEvil @Vandana7 will enjoy hearing this one. It's a girl of about eleven, of Indian extraction, who loves the blues and is learning some very "edgy" guitar techniques from me.
• Walnut Creek, California
I hope to stay awake long enough to write about one.
What happened to your truck? I hope the transmission fluid helps. Have fun at the Guitar Center marathon. I hope your burrito will be enough to get you through. So, I'm hoping for a Chiefs-49ers matchup for the Super Bowl. And I hope your team wins.
• Walnut Creek, California
If it's the Chefs (sic--do you remember that commercial?) and the 49ers, I can't lose. But I'd root for the 49ers.
@TheHorse No, I don't remember the commercial. Still, I hope your team wins the Super Bowl. I know you're not there yet, but that's what I'm hoping.
@spiderdust (13801)
• San Jose, California
Good luck! What was in your burrito? I just finished eating a chorizo & egg breakfast burrito. I made a batch of them on Sunday.
• Walnut Creek, California
It was a grilled chicken burrito with everything on it. I just took the leftovers out of the oven.
@spiderdust (13801)
• San Jose, California
@TheHorse That sounds really good right now. We're having pork burrito bowls sometime this weekend.
• Walnut Creek, California
@spiderdust I don't do that much pork, except for bacon.
@popciclecold (31090)
Wish you the best. The burrito sounds good. Hope you have a good day.
@ptrikha_2 (41188)
So what all ingredients dud the Burritos had? Are the riads around you safe for cycling? Ate other Motorists courteous or do they just wanna have their own ways? I ask this because with the kind of multi mode traffic we have in India and the lack of discipline and rashness, cyclists have many difficulties. 7-hour means a long long session of practice. However, that would also mean good enough results. Have a nice Friday and the weekend.
The burrito lasts that long? Must be a huge one.
7 hours at the Guitar Center is very long. I hope you could have a break and enjoy your burrito.
Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your time at the Guitar Center
• Walnut Creek, California
I survived guitar Center. I will try to do a post about one of my students.
@Deepizzaguy (77656)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I wish you the very best if luck in your marathon work at the Guitar Center today.
• Walnut Creek, California
I am home now. I survived.
@Deepizzaguy (77656)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@TheHorse Thank goodness.
@LindaOHio (115021)
Good luck! I hope you had a good day.
@sarik1 (5997)
Good luck. enjoy day.