What the hell...

@sjvg1976 (40334)
Delhi, India
Strangely, someone has blocked me in these 12 years here on this site and that person is responding to my discussion but the irony is I cannot read that response as it's not visible to me. I am surprised people forget whom they don't like to see here, maybe he/she doesn't have a valid reason to block someone. Strange people...
I just checked just to make sure . . . I did not block you . There's always a chance that someone blocked you by mistake - that happens.
@RebeccasFarm (92019)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I am sorry to know this Sanjeev..who would block you? Maybe an accident perhaps?
@sjvg1976 (40334)
I don't know why did she/he do it. But it's all his/her decision, I can't help it.
@sjvg1976 (40334)
@RebeccasFarm This is what you think...not all.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@sjvg1976 No we do not know the mind, but I find you very kind, so I do not know.
Hmm I don’t think that’s how it works if you blocked them they can’t comment on your posts! I think that’s how it works anyway I’ll tag @goaskalice to find out
Thanks for clearing that up for me @GoAskAlice!
If someone blocks you they can still respond to your discussions (although they definitely should not) but you will not see that response because they blocked you.
@sjvg1976 (40334)
Admin cleared it by PM. He also asked the user to unblock me if she had accidentally done it but she deleted the response from my post.
• Rockingham, Australia
Quite often such blocking is accidental. If you think this is the case, you can ask someone else to ask them about it.
@sjvg1976 (40334)
No, it is intentional.
• Rockingham, Australia
@sjvg1976 I'm sorry to hear that.
@Neil43 (2692)
Oops! I have blocked so many people on my Facebook account to protect my relationship. I did not want complications. But here, I think he or she must have some reasons. I think I also blocked someone here because I did not like his or her responses to my discussions. Kind of offensive on my part or my perspective.
@sjvg1976 (40334)
I have never blocked anyone on the site. And maybe I was never blocked by anyone, but this is the first time I have been blocked by someone.
yeah, maybe he didn't do it on purpose
@sjvg1976 (40334)
Welcome to the site!! Hope you enjoy your time here. I cannot say what was the purpose of him doing so.
@ptrikha_2 (42029)
Someone blocked you? Did you take part in some controversial and politically heavy discussion? That could be one of the reason? Or you tried to be uhhh.. romantic and your wife asked that someone to block you !! I hope that Vanny has no hand in this blocking!!
@velvet53 (22149)
• Palisade, Colorado
Hopefully it was just an accident. Don't let it get to you.
@choijungeun (2235)
• Hangzhou, China
It happens sometimes,we just ignore it.After all,it's their freedom to ban us if they don't like.
@sjvg1976 (40334)
Yes, it's their decision. They can do whatever they want, it's their loss.
It often happens that it is an accidental blocking. You should ask to another user to send a PM so that this person can unblock you.
@wolfgirl569 (73409)
• Marion, Ohio
They might not know they have blocked you. I have heard of that happening
@sol_cee (36997)
Oh my, how do you know this person has a response? Can you read who it’s from?
Or maybe they don't realize they blocked you since they keep responding. Maybe ask one of the other people to ask them to let them know they blocked you. I did that once by accident. I didn't even know I blocked the person as I never block anyone and I still wonder how it happened. I work on a computer and the block button isn't close to anything.
@tom_view (6113)
• Kolkata, India
that's really strange
Sometimes it is an accident. If you have a mutual friend, have them ask. It has happened to me at least once and it was a total mistake. Easy to do if you are working from a phone.
It could have been an accidental blocking, it happens.
@Icydoll (36086)
She might forgot about blocking you or do you think it is a accidental block?.
@florelway (22727)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Maybe the person had done it unintentionally. Try sending a message if you can get through.