Today is my long day at Guitar Center. How is your Wednesday shaping up?

Walnut Creek, California
I'll be off to Guitar Center this afternoon. Today is my longest teaching day, but I hope to find the "Zen zone" and enjoy it, not look forward to it being over. I have a new student, the older brother of a former student who is now taking electric (rather than acoustic) guitar lessons from one of my colleagues. My new student is a fast learner, as is his brother. He is already an "intermediate" guitar player, so I'm showing him some new chords and scales, and working with him on Landslide, the well-known Fleetwood Mac song. I hope your Wednesday has been good so far. I am on my second cup of coffee and hope to soar soon. I don't know if I'll see Harper and my other young friends this morning or not.
@Tina30219 (81180)
• Onaway, Michigan
My Wednesday is a boring day been rainino hard since last night and Is again right now we was suppose to go grocery shopping today but now we will be going tomorrow
@Tina30219 (81180)
• Onaway, Michigan
@marlina Glad we are not the only one
Bad weather here also.
• Walnut Creek, California
Do you have enough goodies to get you through the day? Here we have hazy sunshine and cool temperatures. But no rain.
Sounds like an interesting day for you. It has been a good day so far with a blue sky outside.
• Walnut Creek, California
It's still a hazy blue here. I don't know why it is hazy.
Lucky you for the blue sky outside.
• Walnut Creek, California
@marlina It stayed mostly sunny and cool today. I took my Winter coat to guitar Center but only used it on a late smoke break.
@Jenaisle (14078)
That must be a great piece - the Fleetwood Mac song. I envy people who could play the guitar like they're making love to it. I played the guitar during my college years and I could play it decently but I'm not so much on plucking. I was practicing for the Stairway to Heaven and Boxer but I failed to play with using finger plucking. I did it though with strumming. It's good that your students aren't difficult to teach. Have fun the rest of the day.
@Jenaisle (14078)
@TheHorse Sadly, No, I don't anymore.
• Walnut Creek, California
Learning finger-style patters is not that difficult. Do you still have a guitar?
@FourWalls (60402)
We have a tornado watch until 5 PM our time. So I’ll be watching the weather.
• Walnut Creek, California
Do they have special places you can go to watch tornadoes?
@FourWalls (60402)
@TheHorse — I use my iPad, sitting in the kitchen or the living room. Unless they’re in the vicinity, then I use my iPad in my safe place.
• Walnut Creek, California
@FourWalls Your safe place? You mean like on college campuses? "Someone said 'I like Trump.' I felt it was a micro-aggression and needed to go to the safe room."
Iit is a very ugly Wednesday
• Walnut Creek, California
Sorry to hear that. We still have our hazy sunshine here.
@Maxveg (212)
• Kisumu, Kenya
It started bad but ended cool... just cold.
• Walnut Creek, California
How cold is cold there? I don't think we'll see 32 F (0 C) again this Spring.
• Walnut Creek, California
@Maxveg Oh, that's not too cool by our standards. We see the mid-60s F as "good hiking weather."
@Maxveg (212)
• Kisumu, Kenya
@TheHorse the temperature here is below 20°c after rain.
I love that song both the Fleewood Mac version and the Smashing Pumpkins one.
@vandana7 (98119)
Don't you get acidity with so much coffee...I am kinda scared of drinking beverages these days. Plain water is what I prefer. I like coffee with a couple of teaspoons of milk. But then, my tummy divorced my tongue. So... plain water. I do feel dull in the earlier part of the day.
• Walnut Creek, California
I've been trying to drink more water since my recent illness.
I already had my two coffees of the morning. I plan to have an early lunch and to go grocery shopping soon after lunch.
@xander6464 (40154)
• Wapello, Iowa
It's cold again here. Not a good Wednesday.
@wolfgirl569 (91372)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope the day went fast
Had a productive day and did my blogging. I have more writing ready for posting tomorrow, I hope you had a good day at the Guitar Center,
@lovebuglena (42392)
• Staten Island, New York
Kids seem to pick up stuff faster for some reason. They are like sponges and absorb everything. Tonight is the start of Passover so will go to hubby’s uncle’s house for the first Seder.
@LindaOHio (148486)
Hope you had a happy happy joy joy day teaching.