Do you drag your feet when you walk?

Singapore
Do you drag your feet when you walk? - A picture of a figure walking. Photo source: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/159976795_0e2c4d0671.jpg?v=0 .
I used to drag my feet when I walk. I don't know how to duplicate the sound in words but imagine someone dragging his feet as if they were twin tubes from a vacuum cleaner. If that makes you laugh, check yourself - more than a few people are guilty of this. However, I stopped dragging long ago - around when I was 13. A school senior caught me at it and gave me a long lecture about how dragging feet gives people the impression that you are lazy and sloppy. He said that anyone with good upbringing should walk properly. It made a whole lot of sense to me so I listened to him. You. You who are reading this right now. Do you drag your feet as you walk? Or do you dutifully raise one foot and then the next when you walk? Any plans to change if you are currently dragging your feet?