Is there someone in your life that you can share everything with?

I ask this question because I really don't have a person in my life that I am able to share everything with. Instead, I have several people that are very important in my life that I am able to share a lot of things with. However, there are some things that I am not able to share with each of these people. The first important person in my life is my husband. I can share almost everything in my life with him, but when it comes to times that we aren't really getting along, I certainly can't just talk to him to have someone to talk to about what we are going through. I have my best friend who is also our roommate and there is very little that I am not able to share with her. However, being that she is friends with both Tom and myself there are times that I don't want to talk to her about our problems because even though I trust her, I fear that she might run back to my husband and tell him about my complaints when all I really wanted to do was just vent. This made me wonder, is there anyone out there that has just one person that they are able to talk about everything in their lives with. I'd love to hear about those people that you are able to share most of your life with.