I'm in the hospital

Last night I went to bed at 11pm. At 12:15am I woke to the worst pains in my chest that I ever had. On a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was a 10. I woke my fiance and got him to call 911. The paramedics arrived in minutes. They brought me to the hospital where it was determined I had a mild heart attack. Luckily there is little damage to the heart. I have three blockages. One at 20%, another at 90% and a third are 95%. The way things are now it is life threatening. Using a stint and balloon is risky because of the location of the blockages. They are suggesting bypass surgery. I will only be able to have it done next week but I have to stay here in the mean time. I will be here a week after surgery and have a six week recovery. I called work and I am taking a three month sick leave. I am so scared. For those who pray please say prayers for me and for other positive thoughts would be appreciated.
We are all here for you!! Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way for your successful recovery from this episode.
Thanks Deborah
Prayers going out to you and, sorry to hear this.
@cacay1 (29536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420, so sickening to know many Mylotters get serious sickness this time.
Thanks TR
I am so sorry to hear this! I pray for you to have an easy time and a fast recovery. It is scary but know they are really good at doing this now, Tony has 4 stints 3 in his heart so I know a little about what you are talking about.
Thanks. Even though it is never good it helps to hear stories of others who have gone through similar things
@Happy2BeMe And I forgot, My short fat brother had one in his heart too. I hope you feel better today.
Oh, my!!!! I'm so very sorry and so upset for you. You have my prayers and I will pray every morning and night for you. You are going to be fine. Just rest and do as the doctors order. I'm so glad you got to the hospital quickly and had little damage. Consider yourself lucky in that respect. You will be as good as new afterwards. We are here for you! Giant
Thanks Dianne I appreciated the prayers and hugs.
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I knew something was wrong when I didn't see you here this morning. I am absolutely praying for you. Please get well soon!.
Thanks Jennifer
oh my! bless yer heart 'n that'f yer fiance's 's well. what a scary ordeal fer certain. i do wonder what 'signs' ya might've been havin' prior to this? ya know's gals're prone to blowin' that sorta schtuff off 's we've not the 'normal symptoms'. i'm so relieved that'cher gettin' the care that'cha need. i will keep ya'n my heart 'n 'em sendin' healin' hugs's well.
I have been experiencing chest pain and arm pain for quite sometime and have been to the hospital but nothing was every diagnosed.
@Happy2BeMe what?? ugh, i so despise the medical community these days. that'd be ridiculous! they ought to've 't least done a ultrasound 'f yer heart. all this technology 'n the warnin's that fer most women this'd be a 'silent killer' fer naught :( i am glad though that'cher heart attack didn't do permanent damage. sendin' healin' hugs!
• Olney, Illinois
I'll have you in my thoughts
Thanks
@vandana7 (53470)
@Happy2BeMe .. How edible can you become in his thoughts...sorry ..but English is a very funny language...I would love to learn it..before I die of course..lol
@vandana7 (53470)
I'm so sorry to hear this Laurel and I'll definitely pray for you.
Thanks I appreciate that
I am sad to know your not doing well. I will be wishing the best for you. I am not sure if your going to be paid or not If you can send me your paypal email you cna have my earnings while your out of work. If you need anything let me know ok.
That is very sweet of you Sharon but I could never ask you to do that
Oh dear! I am so sorry to hear this. Good thing your fiance was there and took quick action. I'll be praying that surgery and everything else goes okay.
Thank you.
@CoralLevang (30257)
Thinking of you and holding you in my healing thoughts. I'm glad you got to the hospital and that they are able to take care of you.
Thanks Coral
@CoralLevang (30257)
@dragon54u (31043)
Wow, what a scary night you had! I just said a prayer for you and will add you to my prayer list. I wish you the best. Please let us entertain you during your stay if you feel well enough to be here!
Thanks I appreciate the prayers. I will be here quite a bit or whenever I am able to be.
Hopefully the situation has been caught in time and all will go well. It will go well and you don't have to work for awhile!
Thanks
@moffittjc (29281)
• Gainesville, Florida
For starters, I am so happy to hear you survived the initial heart attack. We are all lucky to still have you hear with us. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Secondly, try to stay strong and keep a positive attitude. You are in the hands of good doctors who will do everything they can to get you back on your feet.
Thanks Jeff. I am lucky to have been given that second chance.
@moffittjc (29281)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Happy2BeMe Make the most of that second chance Laurel! We're certainly glad you're still here with us!
@moffittjc thanks Jeff and I sure will. I am already seeing life through different eyes since this all happened.
I am so sorry! You will definitely be in my thoughts! And I hope everything goes well. Love you Laurel!
Thanks Courtney
@Happy2BeMe no thanks necessary! *hugs*
You are in my thoughts and prayers *hugs*
Thank you
• Lakewood, Colorado
Prayers up for you Laurel. I am so sorry this has happened..you never got to the cardiologist and now this. Here for you
Yes I knew it would all come to a head sooner or later. I have not been well for quite sometime.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Happy2BeMe You are a brave trooper Laurel..rooting for you!! Thanks ever so much for letting us know so considerate of you.
@Happy2BeMe How where you not feeling well? what were your symptoms?
Praying for you. I know you'll be fine. You are in good hands now. Just relax, breathe, and pray.
Thanks
@Happy2BeMe Praying that you have healing. Wishing you a faster than expected recovery.
Thank you
• Marion, Kansas
Oh, my. Praying. I hope you do well. I know it is a miracle for many when they get this surgery done.
Thanks