Getting abused and Getting Heard...

United States
January 20, 2009 6:55pm CST
Most of you my friends all know that I've been hurt, my former wife has been convinced to use our children as weapons against me. I'm getting the we can make you into a terrorist treatment by the system (Judicial and Behavioral Health along with the past work of the church and their leadership.) So here I am under an emotional attack to prove a point that is false, they need to be right so they will use my children against me, they also include most of my immediate extended family, but that is limited. My grandmother still loves. I can talk to my grandmother's nephew and I can talk to my grandmothers (half sister and husband.) I would love to be able to talk with the children that I love dearly, but that is the issue. Here is the deal, my daughter was treated and I was not apprised of what was going on as my wife and I are estranged, the clinic that is working with my daughter has not contacted me about my daughters treatment but they had no problem with getting money from me for their services. I could not afford this sudden surprise but I found out that I had a special benefit to work this out. So I had to pay the bill by the 21st, the money would not be available until the 21st so I wrote out the check post dated for the 22nd. They should receive this payment tomorrow in the mail if they didn't get it today the 20th... Now here is the thing, in that little space down at the bottom of the check marked memo, I wrote, "more spousal abuse." On the bill I wrote, "do you know the whole truth?" Here is are your questions. 1. Do you think that I should have sent this clinic a letter, do you think that I should not have written anything on the check or the bill? 2. Do you think I should call the clinic and try to find answers? Remember this is not the first time this has been done... 3. Do you think I should have gone to the clinic in person to talk to the Administrators or the Doctors? 4. Do you think that I will hear from the clinic? 5. Do you have any other suggestions or questions?
8 people like this
22 responses
@LittleMel (8742)
• Canada
21 Jan 09
Not sure if this is a good suggestion but if I were you I wouldn't send any payment first of all you can't afford it second of all you don't even know what it is for the clinic could've told you what the treatment is for, but they might not be able to because your wife doesn't allow them to she can specify who the clinic is allowed to talk to, about your daughter's medical record. so if she specifies that you should never know, it's pointless to talk to doctors or whoever in the clinic for it I think if the payment stops then you will shake the seemingly calm water and it might be another court trial or at least your ex will call for a meeting, and you can use this chance to say what you say in your post I don't know what actually happened between you and your ex wife but you did say she has been unfair to you, well you can fight back the bad thing about stopping the payment is that the treatment will stop but then again, what treatment is that anyway? and is there a cheaper alternative?
• United States
22 Jan 09
I thought about not paying, but that is not an option. I'll explain more when the check clears. Let's give this a few days...
1 person likes this
@LittleMel (8742)
• Canada
22 Jan 09
so maybe he should go in there and ask for explanation I mean if he can't stop payment and can't get information about what he is paying that sounds like b.s. to me
@mommyboo (13174)
• United States
21 Jan 09
While it is true that his ex-wife can specify who the clinic can release info to, if he and she share legal custody, she cannot LEGALLY not include him since he is the child's father. If they do NOT share legal custody, then I believe she can shut him out if she wants to but again, why would they be billing HIM for services? If he is not included legally, then he should not be financially responsible either. Something about this situation is not right. I am not an expert by any means but someone's rights are definitely being violated here.
3 people like this
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
21 Jan 09
I do not have any children, so I can not imagine how difficult this must be for you. As for the clinic thing, if this is something that your daughter needs, then you can be happy that she is getting help. I would suppose that most of what is going on there is strictly confidential, but I guess there is no harm in attempting to find out what is going on what your child. It must be hard going through this with your family. I would just like to suggest that you try not to get the children too involved in this whole thing. As much as possible, they need to be protected and neither one of you should be using the children as weapons.
3 people like this
• United States
21 Jan 09
Hi Rozie, I would be happy that she is getting help if I knew what the help was she was getting. They my wife and the doctors are working behind my back so that is very annoying. The only harm in attempting to find out is that I might end up in the psyche ward as my wife had managed to do that to me once before, of course she had to lie and her signing a lie is supposed to be a felony. It would be if it was prosecuted. I think the children should know the truth, and I don't think that telling the truth is using the children as a weapon. They get to decide for themselves once they know the truth they get the freedom to then understand. No weapons, just the truth. Something that is sorely missing in our culture...
1 person likes this
• United States
22 Jan 09
I requested all of my records you should see what they had recorded, I have to tell you one lie on top of another... The whole thing is a great case of Malpractice deliberate and malicious. You are right about the children, I hope you read all of my other responses and the responses provided by others. Thank you for your continued responses.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
21 Jan 09
Children and even young adults don't always see the truth the way that we do. Their brains are not developed enough yet to decipher the truth of the complicated crap that adults try to drag them into. This is why they need to be protected. You may see yourself as a victim and you very well may be, but the children are depending on you to do right by them. Do what is for their own good and not just yours. I have psychiatric problems myself and I know that doctors are going to do a psych eval. before admitting you. No matter what your wife says. They can tell what is really going on with you, just by asking you a few questions. Don't think that I am taking sides, I just know how that particular system works.
2 people like this
@StarBright (2798)
• United States
21 Jan 09
You are not telling enough of the story for me to make heads or tails of what is really going on. But I can tell you this. My son has been battling his ex-wife in divorce court for the past 3 years and "IT AIN'T EASY." She cheated. She lied. She abandoned him and their 3 year old baby and still the courts want to favor the woman. He fought for and won custody, but everytime they go to court, she reopens the custody thing because she does not like the child support. He does not have money for a lawyer, so it is doubly hard, trying to do it alone. I do not know your financial situation, but it sounds like you could use some legal counsel. I don't know what city you are in, but sometimes the courts provide free legal counseling and you can go in for 30 minute sessions once a week and they help you fill out papers to file. You may even be able to find a group of attorneys that work with fathers. Be careful that they are not just there to take your money and get you on a track to pay child support if what you really want is to be involved in your children's life. Sometimes you get free consultations with lawyers when you call and they think you want to engage their services. Check out some websites. You might also inquire about a child advocate for your children to be sure your ex-wife is not filling them full of lies about you. Ask the court to appoint one. Tell the judge you suspect your ex-wife is turning your children against you. You don't say how old your children are. One thing, for sure, you must stop feeling sorry for yourself and be pro-active. Stand up and fight! Sounds like you have been taken advantage of because you are hurting. I saw my son go through that same pain. You can't lie there and let a pirana devour you. Think of the children. You love them, fight for them. Writing notes on a check is not going to do it. Do your research. Good luck.
3 people like this
• United States
22 Jan 09
Great point Mommyboo, Child support should not be a punishment and should not punish the parent that does not have custody... I want access to my children, I'm sure I'll be repeating that very soon again also...
@mommyboo (13174)
• United States
21 Jan 09
You know, I really have to bite my tongue about the loads of people who have issues with child support. Here is my two cents about this. People who LOVE their children and truly want to take care of them and provide for them and parent them and raise them... they should get custody. The people who don't want to do all that but ONLY want to NOT PAY child support just shouldn't get custody. I wish there was a way to just tell them to sign off rights and forget the child support. Those people are not worthy of being called a parent. I see people like that ONLY fight for shared or sole custody BECAUSE OF MONEY!!! It is really stupid. I think the money thing has to be removed from the equation. Take that away and I think hardly anybody would battle for custody. It would simply be the most qualified parent who stepped up because the most qualified is obviously the one who WANTS the child, without coercion, without promise or withholding of money, without fear of harrassment. If your son's ex-wife was 'relieved' of her obligation to pay child support, do you think she would walk away from him? It sounds like all that matters to her is the money, she does not care about the baby, she just doesn't want to give your son any money.
2 people like this
@sid556 (30960)
• United States
21 Jan 09
I got a bit confused reading your story but that is me...it is late. What i did get was the part where you wrote on the bill, "do you know the whole truth" and on the check, "more spousal abuse". I am in no way judging you as I don't know your story but then again neither do the people that will be reading these messages. They are just clerks and not at all involved in your divorce case. I am sure they will find the messages odd if they even notice it. I don't think that you should be calling the clinic for these answers but rather the courts as they are the ones that settled the divorce. What is written in your divorce settlement is what is legal and binding. The clinic and their collection department have nothing at all to do with this.
2 people like this
• United States
22 Jan 09
You are a little confused, we never finalized the divorce we actually tried to work out the problems, but the issue of deception came up again. Thanks for trying to help.
1 person likes this
• United States
22 Jan 09
You are doing just fine, I've contacted so many lawyers I am blue in the face of talking to lawyers. I have a lot of notes and paperwork saved, no problem there. As for the rest, I will unravel the confusion and explain the writing when the payment is drawn from my account. If the payment is drawn... Until then I should be patient with the rest of you.
@sid556 (30960)
• United States
22 Jan 09
You are right....I am very confused on this one. I read over the thread again. I still don't think that writing on the check or the bill will be helpful to you. From all that I see here, I think you first of all should be keeping a journal...dates, times, and notes about certain things. You also should be seeking legal council and keep copies of checks and bills to present your case. It does sound as if you have one. I am sorry that I couldn't have been more helpful.
21 Jan 09
Hi TheGreatWhiteBuffalo, I hate people like you treated unfairley, yeah I think you should have gone to the clinic and demand the right to see your daughter, you sould try and get help from the authorites who deal with something like this, it such a shame. Tamara
3 people like this
• United States
21 Jan 09
If I demand anything they will put a straight jacket around me, I have to be very careful what I do or say, after the experience I had in the past I want no repeats of being accused of anything. I have quite the story to tell once I get the chance... Maybe even a movie, totally unreal... As they say truth is stranger than fiction.
2 people like this
@raynejasper (2322)
• Philippines
21 Jan 09
..oh.. you're in the middle of a very tough situation.. for me, it would be nice if you talk to the doctor personally.. being the father, you have all the right to know what's going on with your children.. i think you could file a case against your wife if you have enough witness who could stand with you and support your allegations, then go for it.. it is important for you to clean your name to your kids.. they are our treasures.. i would advise you to consult or get a legal assistance so that you will now what to do further.. God bless..
3 people like this
• United States
21 Jan 09
Thank You, I have tried to get legal assistance in the past, it was not very effective and since then I have found it impossible to get legal assistance. I am in a court case on my own trying to deal with the system. It would be nice to be able to talk to the doctors, but for the fact that my wife had me committed and my daughter was treated behind my back once before and I did stop that at that time, now again she (my wife) has done it again... This time the doctors or someone has decided that I should not be involved or communicated with. I have no idea what is going on my daughter should be graduating high school this year and I have no idea what is going on... My son is 13... I do need to clear my name so that I can develop a good relationship with my children, it is all in the hands of the court at this time. I am black balled from the media and access to needed support. You are a godsend... Thank You...
1 person likes this
@messageme (2821)
• United States
27 Jan 09
I have been reading all these responses and I am quite confused of the whole situation. I understand that you can't explain everything just yet. I am a few days late on this discussion so I will be looking for your other discussion. But until then look at the bright side if your daughter is graduating this year, then that means she is 18 or almost. She then has her own rights to talk to who she pleases. She has been around, I am sure she knows what is going on, right? Her mother may try to manipulate her, but she can't stop her from knowing and loving her father.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
21 Jan 09
DOnt know if I woud have wrote those words. BUt something like I hope this counts as Child support. and yup I would go to the clinic to find out what was done and why!.GO FIND OUT! you are paying for it and I would think as a parent you have a right to know!
2 people like this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
21 Jan 09
No problem. Yup I think DOctors think Pills solve every thing. They dont! TO bad that you couldnt find a good one to work with family to keep y;ll together. Blessing to you.
1 person likes this
@laydee (12798)
• Philippines
21 Jan 09
I don't really know more than what I've read in these posts and the responses you got, but if I were in your shoes, I'd tell that clinic they won't receive any payments from me if I don't get any information of what has happened to my daughter. I'm not going to pay for something I'm not aware of, nor can they force me to do so. If they say that I should not have any involvement with the treatment and my daughter, so why are they involving me in the payments? Right? If they want my money, they should at least give me the courtesy of knowing what's wrong with my daughter or even give me the time of day to at least get to talk to her and know how she is doing.
2 people like this
• United States
22 Jan 09
Thanks for the thoughts, I'll do something a little differently... Stay tuned, we will all see how this works out...
@faith210 (11224)
• Philippines
21 Jan 09
Hi TheGreatWhiteBuffalo! I have not been your friend for a long time which is why I really don't know the whole story. However, I do believe that you have the right to call the clinic and inquire about your daughter's treatment, better yet, you should go there personally. You are paying for her treatment and it is just right that you should know what is going on in her treatment. If the clinic refuse to give information then refuse paying them. You said that you don't trust the health doctors because of the experience you had before. But I do think that you should find strength in yourself, take courage to stand your ground and fight for your rights. It is truly difficult but i believe that the good always win in the end, no matter how much hurt you may have to endure. Find someone who can stand by you. It is hard to do it alone. No matter how scared or traumatized you are, this is your life you are fighting for..don't let anyone make a puppet out of you. I am saying all of these because my brother is in a similar situation you are in. We stood beside him. He can't afford a lawyer to fight her abusive, greedy, manipulative lying wife but my brother have us, his family. My brother refused to give child support (because we insisted that he should refuse doing so) unless he be given the right to see his children. Last year, his former wife gave in and let us see the children once a week. We know that she tried her best in poisoning the minds of the children but never succeeded because the children showed us how they loved and missed us especially their father. She has destroyed my brother's reputation by telling a lot of lies and stories but we know the truth. She still threatens my brother once in awhile but she knows we will defend my brother and will stand by him. Don't be afraid my friend. You still have your grandmother and some family members who can help and understand your plight. Believe in yourself and take courage to fight what is right and good. Do everything in the proper way so that your former wife will have nothing against you, only her lies. Take care and hoping the best for you. God bless! lovelots..faith210
• United States
22 Jan 09
Faith210, You also know, Thank you, In the words of my father, he knows me when he wrote, "I know you will do the right thing." It would not be right for me to go to the clinic, I understand your advice, but that would be wrong, the clarity of this will be manifest soon. Yes, I do have some family but they can't do much to help me with this issue at this moment, they might be able to give me support soon... It will be good for all of us. Once again thank you, GOD willing I'll be able to share more soon...
1 person likes this
@faith210 (11224)
• Philippines
22 Jan 09
My dear friend! You know better and I do respect your decision. Know that you will always be in my prayers. Blessings! lovelots..faith210
• Philippines
30 Jan 09
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you again dear friend...I guess, you should have come to the clinic and see the administrators personally and talk to them so you would know the truth, since this has happened to you already and it will not be a surprise if it happens again--were not saying your wife can be a total crook and will do what she can do just to have what she wants--but its better to be careful and seek the real thing by yourself...with regards to the writing something on the bill--guess it makes no difference even if you write the whole story--it wouldn't matter to them anyway.... God bless always dear friend, Diselle
1 person likes this
• United States
31 Jan 09
Thanks for the response, and as for what I wrote on the check it certainly could come back on them and they might care if I get to prosecute my wife for spousal abuse. Then they will all care...
@mommyboo (13174)
• United States
21 Jan 09
Do you have shared custody, physical and legal? I am under the idea that if someone does not have shared legal custody, only the parent who has legal custody has a say. I know this because my spouse has sole physical and legal custody - or he did until his daughter turned 18. Anyway, this meant that he made all the decisions involving the kids while they were minors, including naming me as their other guardian and giving me right to make decisions on their behalf. We did not have to inform the bio mom and she did not have a say. However, she did not and does not pay support either, so maybe THAT plays a part. If you pay support you likely do share custody, and in that case I'd say it violates your rights not to be involved in decisions about your own children. I believe you have a right to know about a bill you receive - why, how, and what you can do about it if you believe you should not be receiving it. I think that you're probably more than a little peeved about the situation so writing what you did on the check was a way of venting frustration. Writing what you did on the bill MIGHT get you a response if you follow up. I would most definitely call the clinic OR go there in person. I might also decide to file something with the court stating that my rights of shared custody have been violated. If you cannot talk to your ex-wife, then it will have to go thru a mediator of some sort, or via forms filed. I think the clinic has a responsibility to release information to someone who they deem is responsible for payment. If they will not give you information, then how can they in good faith expect you to pay for something? Even when you dispute something, the company you are disputing has to give you information, and if the information does not wash or you can prove it is false or incorrect, then you are not liable for the bill. I think I would be more angry about the fact that I was left in the dark about any condition that would require treatment of my kids and after that I'd be angry about a bill.
2 people like this
• United States
22 Jan 09
Mommyboo, I Love you... I want to say something but at this time I should not say what I want to say. Let's table this discussion, give this a few days... The paralegal and help from the courts won't help not at this time in this issue at this level but... In the future things will be made much more clear.
@mommyboo (13174)
• United States
21 Jan 09
I know you are feeling the crunch of not being able to find a lawyer - try legal aid, also try going to the courthouse. At least you can get help choosing and filling out the correct forms. You can also try paralegal listings, I used a paralegal for divorce paperwork, and it wasn't as expensive as you'd think. I am trying to think of other solutions. As far as being worried about getting committed, maybe you could get yourself an evaluation and then you'd have proof that there was nothing wrong with YOU so your ex-wife didn't try to play that card. Also if you have proof of any corrupt acts or other things your ex-wife was involved in, documentation of that might also prove helpful if you have to explain what led to the fact that you are estranged. If it came to light some of the things she was doing then it would make your side that much more believable and carry more weight.
2 people like this
@messageme (2821)
• United States
27 Jan 09
Sorry I am just replying now, I sort of fell behind on my discussions to respond too. Your ex-wife sounds like a real pain in the rear!! I don't think you did any harm n writting on the check or on the bill. I don't think they will pay any attention to it and if they do they will probably just feel sorry for you. However, I don't think I would have paid the bill until I got answers. I would have took the bill with me, gone into the office and demanded answers! If you are paying for a bill you have the right to know what is going on and what the bill is for! Sorry to hear you are going through such rough times yourself. I wish you the best of luck!
1 person likes this
• United States
27 Jan 09
Yeah! The last time I had to go through this same scenario I had legal representation, I don't have that now, so if the doctor lies and accuses me of being over the top in requesting politely answers that I seek then I could be committed and these doctors at this clinic love to process people for profit. I don't think I want to take any chances on my own. Better to deal with them by mail, I can not change anything until I have the funds to turn this whole mess around. My only hope is to work and work hard and expose as much of the corruption that I can. So here I am doing the best that I can... So much to do... I won't be able to do anything from inside of a psyche ward once again, done that don't want to do that again... They say it is darkest before the dawn, I hope that people are starting to wake up to the light that is rising...
@bamrahkirti (1821)
• India
21 Jan 09
I am shocked to read this.Though i do not know you much and i do not know what were the reasons which led to the current situation in your life but one thing is pretty sure that you have the very right of knowing about your children well being and what they are going through.your children are at such tender age that what they are being told against you will find permanent placements in their minds & hearts.You should talk to them directly and you have the very right to do so and try to explain your situation .You should clear the venom from their minds being filled in by their mother. In turbulent times have faith in GOD and definitely He will help you through thick and thin.
2 people like this
• United States
22 Jan 09
Thank you for your response, I would talk to the children but their mother and her employer have told the police to charge me with trespassing if I set foot on the property again, and I have no access to communication with the children, I gave the children cell phones, they are turned off for the past 3 months and I am not getting any answers if I call the home phone number. I think this clinic is behind what is going on... I will explain more about what I did and why I did it when the transaction is complete.
• United States
25 Jan 09
Hi TheGreatWhiteBuffalo, and thank you for your discussion. Like many comments before mine, I can't quite get a handle on the entire problem, but it does sound serious. It's unfortunately that the very people who are supposed to love us, are the very people that hurt us the most. It appears as though no matter which way you turn, you run into a brick wall, each with tremendous consequences. Although I don't know the problem, or the solution, I can sense that you are being pushed to the brink of no return. With that said, you may have to resign yourself to the fact that you can ONLY do what's best for you, no matter how much you want to do right by your children to show them who you truly are. I don't understand how you can be required to provide for children you aren't permitted to see. That, in fact, may be illegal, and may be worth persuing. I don't know what the laws are in your State. Unless you have the money to obtain good legal representation, I hate to say, you many not have any other option. I'm not sure what your legal problems are, or how she managed to get you committed, but it sounds like she either has brains or power. You may not be able to do it righ away, but you should research the custody laws in the different states, and prepare for a move to the friendlist father state and petition custody there. I know it sounds like a long shot, and most likely your children will be adults by the time you can prepare for something like that. If that's not an option, for as much as it may hurt, you may have to drop persuing the matter all together and work on taking care of just you. All of the problems you are having to endure may now may mean you have to give up this battle for now for your own good. For as much as you may want to clear your name, especially in the eyes of yor children, the consequences at this point may prove more severe than the rewards. Eventually your children will grow up, should be able to seek you out, and thus find the truth. It's important to remember that it's a wise person who can walk away from a fight thus living to fight another day. There are things you can change, and things you can't. You would be wise to concentrate your efforts on those things you can change. When I'm confronted with hugh problems, I like to develop a game plan. Option A, B, C & D, each with a plan on how to achieve the goal with D being the worse case scenario. Surely one of these plans should work. No matter what you decide, you must be comfortable with it. Just know that you made the right decision, don't look back, and be happy with that decision. I hope I helped a little, and I'm sorry for babbling on again.
• United States
26 Jan 09
I love your response and as I said before I was way out of line... Your responses are very well worded and on target most of the time, we all have our moments... Even I as I have always said and proven once again, hey' I'm human. You know that means I can make mistakes from time to time also. Let's move on from that and focus on the real problems. My wife has decided to hurt me and is using our children as a weapon. I have other family issues, I have very little money, I am a good person, I am alone... I have a lot to work on and a lot to work with. Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary OX P.S. check out the little tiny thinker below, isn't that person quite the stinker?
@DavidReedy (2378)
• United States
23 Jan 09
Wow. Hardcore... Without having been in on the earlier convos, let alone at all knowing the whole story... I can say I wish you the best of luck, and I hope everything resolves itself correctly... dr...
• United States
23 Jan 09
On another note, I've been witnessing first-hand here recently how someone has been using their children as a weapon against their former mate--it's disgusting beyond belief and fills my head with such notions of hatred, revenge, abuse, punishment, karma, back-handed smacking, retribution--all kinds of unpleasant things... How can we a as a world so nonchalantly accept the use of our children as weapons? I'd go on, but I'm about to get vicious on it, so I'll let alone... Again, best of wishes to you... Dr...
• United States
24 Jan 09
Thanks DaveR, I appreciate your patience and support, I hope to be able to make a statement soon so that I can reveal what I would like to share. Soon and very soon...
@penny64 (1106)
• Australia
23 Jan 09
As I'm only a recent friend of yours, I have no idea of the background of this story. Based on this alone, there are huge chunks missing out of the picture. From some of your responses to others, I'm under the impression that you have been a patient of a clinic yourself, and you are worried about being readmitted. For that reason, I don't think it's a very good idea to write cryptic messages on checks and bills. I understand that you have your reasons, but to an outsider it seems like a very odd thing to do, and I don't think you are helping your cause by doing so.
• United States
23 Jan 09
Penny thanks for the reply, Something came up and I realize now that I have to wait before I explain. You are right about being a patient once before, You missed the fact that there is a pending Federal Law Suit, There are so many issues of law at play here, I have to be careful for sure, once the dust has settled, then I can explain more... Until then, Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary
1 person likes this
@penny64 (1106)
• Australia
23 Jan 09
I'm sure you have your reasons. For example, it would be a good way to make the bill or the check memorable to anyone who sees it. Good luck with the court case, and with future developments of your situation. It sounds like you are going through hell, and my heart goes out to you. If it is any help, remember that your kids are not stupid, and even if their judgement is being clouded now, they will seek out the truth eventually.
@savak03 (6684)
• United States
21 Jan 09
Unfortunately, I haven't been your friend long enough to know this story. I do know that arguments with former spouses can be devastating and although it shouldn't be this way, often the children are used as weapons. The reality is that the children are the ones that get hurt the most. No doubt you feel the pain of not getting to see your children but they are hurting too. It is bad business to put these little ones in the middle of your argument with your former wife. She should care more for their feelings than her revenge.
1 person likes this
• United States
21 Jan 09
Yeah, she should care to communicate but she is totally off the charts when it comes to doing the right thing in her relationships, it was a terrible childhood for her, and she is carrying the lessons from her father into our relationship. She is one of those people that thinks she can do no wrong, even if what she is doing is all wrong. She has no compassion, no empathy, I don't know how she could get so confused but this is part of who she is and who she has become. I can't make her heart soften, the people that guide her have totally taken over and controlled her ability to reason. My voice has no value. The children are caught in the middle, and there is nothing I can do other than take a back seat and watch what I know is going to unfold. This is sad... Unless things turn around miraculously then I could end the madness, but until then I have to be a stick in the mud and witness the destruction that is being caused. I feel like a prisoner.
1 person likes this
26 Jan 09
I am sorry. I must have you mixed up with the other non paying, drunken wife beater on here.
• United States
26 Jan 09
Nice perception of me and a nice characterization of my situation. This post is abusive and will be reported and flagged as such. You know nothing of my situation and your apology does not give you the right to make such a claim about my character even if someone else is on the net as you described. Don't mix me up with people who are bullies, and vile to their families. This post should get deleted and you should not be allowed to make such false statements. There is no excuse for what you are doing and have done! Your statement is a direct attack.
• United States
26 Jan 09
No you made a characterization that is a violation of the rules. I have enough problems in my life and with my wife, and this is how many of my problems got started by characterizations that are not true. Don't ever do that again to anyone.
26 Jan 09
calm down...i did apologise.....Sheesh!
25 Jan 09
Are you always so thoughtless? What have your problems with your wife and family got to do with any clinic? The clinic is there to do a job only and will ask for payment only. What kind of father does this to their child??
• United States
26 Jan 09
Gee I don't know what does my wife and family have to do with any clinic, they haven't contacted me as to why they needed the assistance of any clinic but the clinic sure could find me to pay for their services... I guess I AM the thoughtless person. I am angry at you for accusing me of being a bad father That was way out of line after all what did I do to be a bad citizen or father? Your post and comments are truly repulsive! I really think you need to get your head on straight and grow up...
• United States
27 Jan 09
I do not see evidence of a defense for your comment, I'm requesting this comment and the one below to be removed... Your apology was shallow...
@CRIVAS (1815)
• Canada
21 Jan 09
I think that you have the right to contact the clinic and the courts. I don't think that it is fair for you to have to pay for something even if it is related to your daughter, without being informed about what is going on. I think that if they need your money they have to respect your need to see your children. I am sorry that you are going through this, I hate hearing about people that use their own children against their ex just to get their way. I think your ex should be ashamed of herself and I think that you had every right to do what you did, I would have done worse.
1 person likes this
• United States
22 Jan 09
Thanks Crivas, I'll let you all know how I make out with all of this.