I'm not arrested as of yet...

United States
July 23, 2009 12:17pm CST
I just got a call from the police chief, time to make a call back and find out what is up. I got ignored or so I thought.
6 people like this
14 responses
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
23 Jul 09
Well lets hope ya dont get arrested but that he listens to what you have to say in all of it!
3 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
So far so good, I posted on FB that... Using the police as intermediaries...
1 person likes this
• United States
23 Jul 09
1 person likes this
• United States
23 Jul 09
ahhh! no space between the words thumbsdown... I got it now...
1 person likes this
@gabs8513 (48686)
• United Kingdom
23 Jul 09
Oh oh what have you done ???? lol Well I hope you will let us know
3 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
I had a nice discussion with the police chief, he will contact my wife and assert my concern that the medical need of my son is being taken care of. When I first tried to call the police chief, my new unlimited long distance service that was supposed to be included with my new phone service contract was still blocked as I didn't want to be responsible in the past for long distance services that I couldn't afford. The new package included unlimited long distance in North America and I tried to get that restriction of blocking long distance lifted with the acquisition of the new service so not only did I have to deal with the domestic stress but I also had to deal with the stress of the phone company not delivering the service they promised. So my wife or children did contact the police and they are telling me to stay off of that property and to take the matter to domestic relations. They think that I could resolve some of this even without the use of an attorney. Can you say been there and done that... My EX has proven to be quite the snake in the grass, no compromise and no communication. When such a wall blocks your path there is only one thing to do and that takes time, but my son does not have the benefit of time on his side anymore. What these people fail to consider is what if there is no more health insurance coverage? I could provide a lot of scare scenario's any one of which is possible.
2 people like this
@gabs8513 (48686)
• United Kingdom
23 Jul 09
Oh no that is not good, I have been there believe me I really hope you get this sorted
3 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
Well you know how it goes, and the police chief if he does what he said that he would do might pave the way to assure that the welfare of my children is taken into a matter of highest importance. I do await his return call to assure me that the needs of my children and my concerns are dealt with in a very professional manner. Actually so far so good...
2 people like this
@DavidReedy (2378)
• United States
24 Jul 09
Be careful. I don't know what the details are. My prayers and best wishes go with you. DR...
3 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
Thanks DR, I'm going to try and pull it all together...
2 people like this
@dawnald (85135)
• Shingle Springs, California
23 Jul 09
uh oh so did you go and do whatever it was?
3 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
I did what I had to do and things are in the works.
2 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
Thanks Dawn, The EX and her employer are going to have to do some explaining in the future I'm sure. Imagine if they had to stand before Jesus and explain their actions?
1 person likes this
@dawnald (85135)
• Shingle Springs, California
23 Jul 09
Well then I hope and pray that you and the kids come out of it OK.
3 people like this
@savak03 (6684)
• United States
24 Jul 09
For crying out load! You can't just drop a bombshell like that in a discussion. I need more details! Now true there are probably more facts floating around the rest of the discussion as people respond and you answer them, but take pity on those of us who answer from out email. We can't get to the rest of the discussion until we post a response. sheesh
3 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
Sorry Savak, This discussion is a part in a series that I started at the link above, the important part is how it is connected to the Federal Complaint. I will be starting another discussion and I will link all three parts together...
1 person likes this
@kprofgames (3091)
• United States
24 Jul 09
The very sad part of involvement with an EX and your children is they make the call and all fingers are poited in the wrong direction. Too many times the father isn't given credit where credit needs to be given. I do hope this all works out. Been there done that with my husband and his EX when it came to the welfare of the children. Right is right and the truth does come out.
3 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
Yep the truth eventually comes out... Who was hurting whom? And who continues to provoke a confrontation?
1 person likes this
@moondancer (7433)
• United States
24 Jul 09
I really hope all goes well for you. Maybe they just have "a couple" of questions, lol.they say that and keep you there for hours.
2 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
They did have a couple of questions to ask over the phone, I'll post more information in a new discussion.
1 person likes this
@stephcjh (38473)
• United States
24 Jul 09
I hope you do not get arrested for whatever has happened. I hope you found out more about what is up with them and what they wanted to talk to you about. Good luck with it.
2 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
I'm going to provide more of the details in another discussion pulling these three together.
1 person likes this
@royal52gens (5488)
• United States
26 Jul 09
Ok, so we have time to get the bail money together. That is good. Now if you do get arrested, let us know so we can fax the bail money to the courts. I am personally chipping in a quarter for your bail money fund. LOL I really hope the bail is set low. We can't afford you if the bail is set too high. LOL Maybe we can get RoseKitty to make you some special brownies with a file baked into them. Then you can attempt a jail break. hahahaha
1 person likes this
• United States
27 Jul 09
I'm all for that, and a couple of extra brownies for the guards that would need to go nighty night...
@sid556 (30960)
• United States
24 Jul 09
Have you been bad?
2 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
No I haven't done anything wrong as usual I get the blame for the conduct of other people this time it is my wife and her employer who she rents from.
1 person likes this
23 Jul 09
Hi Gary, Please be careful, hope its good news or something, please let us know what is going on. Tamara
3 people like this
• United States
24 Jul 09
As soon as I find out more I will certainly let you and the others know... Right now I'm in a holding pattern.
1 person likes this
@ShellyB (5241)
• United States
23 Jul 09
Well good luck with whatever is happening.
3 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
Hi Shelly B, So far I would say so good, I'm at home and the phone lines are burning up, thank GOD for good new technology... Them cell phones are a thing of wonder and beauty keeping us in touch when the chips are down... Cell phones and the internet... I'm doing the best that I can with the technology available on a rainy day.
1 person likes this
• United States
24 Jul 09
well its good that you arent arrested yet lets hope that you wont be
2 people like this
• United States
25 Jul 09
It looks like I won't be arrested, but I might have a difficult time obtaining the paperwork that is associated with all of this. I'll find out more about that on Monday maybe...
1 person likes this
@zoey7879 (3092)
• United States
23 Jul 09
Was there an actual point to starting this discussion?
2 people like this
• United States
23 Jul 09
Hi ShellyB, Thank You for stating the obvious, I wonder if zoey has followed through?
1 person likes this
• United States
23 Jul 09
Here Zoey, http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2069641.aspx
1 person likes this
@ShellyB (5241)
• United States
23 Jul 09
There was another discussion prior to this one, so if you got to read the other discussion, this one would make more sense.
3 people like this