The Connors (mixed feelings )

@bunnybon7 (43294)
Holiday, Florida
I am watching that spin off show The Connors from the old Roseanne series. Sorry to tell you I loved Roseanne for yrs. I total love all the actors and characters . So can't stop watching them .I like the sarcastic humor of it all. I noticed these days they are saying before this program " meant for mature audiences" They never used to have to say that. kids anyone could watch. I think it is still funny. I still can not figure what Roseanne did so bad. I thought people always liked her weird sense of humor and often other comedians have said things anyone could take as a slur against different people. I feel a bit like a traitor in fact but still watch. Did you like either of these series? Photo of me back a few yrs before I lost so much weight and got put on oxygen. I thought it was bad then but now I look back in fondness and miss those days.
I did watch it when it first started, but without Roseanne, I no longer watch it. Your sense of humor keeps you going, my friend!!!
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
I hope it will. thanks
@LindaOHio (13063)
I think she should have been given a chance to be on the show. It's not the same. Celebrities have done worse and been forgiven. I watch the new show; but I can't say that I like it. Love the pic!
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. that;s how I feel but I still like it almost as much
I did enjoy both shows. Can't seem to find the new one though. Love the pic of you!!
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. It's on Hulu if you search it you can find it. or on ABC
@bunnybon7 I don't have unlimited internet service so services like Hulu are not anything I subscribe to. If I haven't seen it lately it is most likely on at a time when I am watching a program that I follow.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
I used to watch the original series but only watched part of one episode of the new series. I know her tweet was supposedl racist but I didn't read it. I don't watch it now because I don't watch much tv at all.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
too busy I suppose.
@bunnybon7 Not necessarily, I'd rather read. I do watch some television sometimes.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
@ScribbledAdNauseum I used to till my eyes went so bad
• Pamplona, Spain
I have seen her on youtube she is okay but its not a Series they have ever put on over here. Saw a bit of her while being in England but sporadically so she is not someone I miss really. There are others Series frrom over there that I do miss though because I got used to seeging them for a while.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
maybe find them on youtube.
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 I likes that series I think it was called "Cheers" with Rhea Perlman in it and Ted Danson we saw that one quite a lot. Loved "The Golden Girls" specially liked "Dot" she was really funny.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
@lovinangelsinstead21 went through all those too on Hulu. loved them.
• Rupert, Idaho
I like the Connors, but it definitely is not the same! I liked the show Roseanne too....and think she should have gotten another chance. I am sure other's out there have done a lot worse and didn't have to leave their own show!
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
Its such a shame and seems she has lost her care for entertaining since. I sure miss her. I hope some how karma gets who was at the bottom of it all.
• Rupert, Idaho
@bunnybon7 I didn't know that part about it all....but that is very sad to hear. I hope karma gets them too
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
@MommyOfEli2013 they did her dirty and from interviews I have seen she is depressed and given up.
I never cared for the show.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
probably you have quite a different lifestyle then those characters so hard for you to understand the jokes and sarcasms. but thats okay as they says "different strokes" did you watch that one?
@bunnybon7 No. I understood everything, but I just couldn’t stand Roseanne. She was loud and obnoxious, and still has a loud crude yap on her.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
@DianneN I know and have known a few like her in my time. She just tells things like they are and thats her sarcastic humor. what most get a laugh out of. but like I meant to say not everyone likes that type of comedy. I don't like the 3 Stooges yet lots of people thought they were hilarious. Never seen seen it myself.
We loved "Rosanne" and we are watching the "Conners". I'm not sure that it will work without her, but we are enjoying it.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
I am glad they decided to keep it. just wish they hadn't taken her off it.
@bunnybon7 me too.
@nela13 (24045)
• Portugal
I think we don't have that series here.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
possibley not but thanks for stopping by friend
@nela13 (24045)
• Portugal
@bunnybon7 You are very welcome
I never watched the show, so I have no opinion.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks dear for stopping by at least
I enjoyed the sarcasm too. I quit watching it when they took Roseanne off of it. Stupid. You don't look very happy in the picture.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
I was tired even back then never got enough sleep its probably the circles under my eyes
@bunnybon7 .......You just look sad.
@Starmaiden (7976)
I used to watch Roseanne but I don't watch any TV now.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
no time ? or tired of it ?
@bunnybon7 Tired of it. Hollywood lacks the imagination it had 30 yrs ago.
I did enjoy the Roseanne show but find the new one lacking.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it is lacking Roseanne.
@bunnybon7 definitely
@hillhjill (19759)
I'm a huge Roseanne fan and always will be, but I haven't and won't watch the Conner's because she's not it. I own the complete seasons of the show and still love watching it.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
good for you. glad you can enjoy them
@hillhjill (19759)
@bunnybon7 it's awesome to be able to watch it whenever I want.
• Sonora, California
I tried watching The Conners but preferred when Roseanne was actually on it!
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
of course I liked it better then also
@Telynor (1671)
I never watched either series. I'm weird in that I am not a fan of sit-coms.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
not weird lots of people don't like sitcoms
Nope, didn't care for the first one and haven't watched the other one. She should not have been punished for her point of view though like she was.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks dear
I like the Connors. It is still a pretty good show. Interesting that Dan may have a new love interest. Very sorry about your medical condition..that must be the pits.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
that was cute about Dan. The lady paying his new interest played a cop in tv series called Superior Donuts. I liked that show but they took it off I think
I didn't know there was a new show. I used to watch Roseanne years ago and my husband and I both loved it.
I liked Rosanne and now I watch The Connors. I like The Connors it is pretty funny. I like the sarcasm too. Nice picture of you.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you we are of like minds