Coffee and Some Chit Chat

Happy Wednesday everyone. It's a beautiful sunny day here today. I'm going to try to go out for a short walk in a little while. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my coffee and watching the news. So far no election results and its anyone's guess when the final results will be in. My daughter is off today so maybe we'll tackle a project on our "to do" list. The top one on my priority is steam cleaning the rug on the stairs and the hallway upstairs. It's the only area in the house that has rugs and gets a lot of traffic. We have a small steam cleaner and it does a fair job but certainly not as good as a professional cleaning. There's no way right now I want someone coming into the house so professional cleaning will have to wait. Anyway, that's my plans for today. Let's see if it happens Hope everyone has a good day today and finds something to smile about
@Souhas (74)
• Tangier, Morocco
It's raining here in Morocco. Hope you enjoyed your day ^^'
We had rain all last week so seeing the sun is wonderful today Hope you had a good day today
@Souhas (74)
• Tangier, Morocco
@Marilynda1225 Thank you so much ^^
I always find something to smile about, how could I not with 2 cats and a dog constantly vying for attention. Hmmmmm, all that work you're talking about doing has made me hungry. I'm so glad I don't have indoor stairs to worry about.
You always strike me as a happy person
You got that right @Marilynda1225
We need to shampoo our carpets. But thats a all day project and i dont wannaaaa.
It's a task that requires muscles! Thankfully we don't have much carpet
@Marilynda1225 not ours thankfully. Id die lol
It's a warm and sunny day here, too. I walked this morning, but am stuck grocery shopping online now and the deck guys are here working. That's my lovely day!
I sat outside for awhile this afternoon and enjoyed the sunshine Grocery shopping is still a pain even when it's delivered
@Marilynda1225 My day only got worse. But now it's over.
I would not want people inside the house either, the steam cleaning will be fine I am sure.
The machine doesn't do as good a job as a professional but it will be fine for now.
@Marilynda1225 I agree, when I lived in Monte Carlo we had carpeting and I rented the professional machine once a year, it does a great job.
@CarolDM (110317)
Beautiful day here too. Enjoy yours. Hoping for a walk after laundry soon.
I sat outside for awhile this afternoon and it was beautiful
@CarolDM (110317)
@Marilynda1225 Same here.
It definitely is nice out there. I just turned off the heat and opened up the windows.
I actually sat outside in the sun for awhile
@Nevena83 (57196)
• Serbia
I see that many are waiting for the results. I hope you will all be satisfied.
Some will be and some wont
Hard work for you!
• Mt. Vernon, New York
I did not even want anyone here but it is good you have your cleaner.
@moonandstars (44887)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i'm also checking who won
@Blondie2222 (27181)
Well I hope you got everything done you wanted to. I spent my wed working and got out early at 5pm so I had a nice relaxing evening.
I find the election a bit too stressful to attend to much. I hope you had a good one.
@RebeccasFarm (19992)
• Denver, Colorado
Have a wonderful day my friend. Coffee is tasting so good right now.
@simone10 (54757)
• Louisville, Kentucky
We have had some beautiful sunny days here also. It makes me wish I could get out and enjoy it. But, I have no car and can't walk far at all without pain, so I am stuck enjoying the day from my balcony. I'm thankful that I have a balcony as some apartments don't.
Hope you manage to get your rugs steam-cleaned.
I need to shampoo my rug i don’t even know the last time I did it. Too long for sure!
Its a beautiful and sunny day here today too, and the forecast has more days like this to come. I felt up to doing a bit of cleaning today.