Is money the most important thing in life?

@Nevena83 (61813)
Serbia
Good day friends Today I was active with trees again. We cut and arranged everything, it was cool, but I warmed up while working. This morning, I was fixing my brother's computers, because they were creating a problem again, more precisely, one was constantly teasing me. Tonight, he invited me to see how to arrange to turn on some more computers, because the cryptocurrency they are "digging" has jumped, and many know that he is only chasing money. Did you just chase money in your life or were there more important things?
We were raised very well by our parents about finances. Money is not the main thing, but it helps to have some,
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
My brother and I grew up in a poor family, but I never aspired to money, while my brother became greedy and never had enough.
@edisondanila (44303)
No my friend. It is merely a means to an end but not an end by and itself.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I like the way you think. My brother is someone who puts money first.
@RebeccasFarm (29426)
Well without it, we are not very good I say.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Yes, money is needed, now even to be healthy, we have to have money, but somehow people who think only about money, hurt others to get it.
@Nevena83 I know them, even here and money is their God
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@RebeccasFarm That's how my brother behaves.
I never chased money. It just falls into my lap. To me, there are many more important things. Money is just icing on the cake. Cryptocurrency went up quite a bit. I find that very exciting.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Only a stone can fall into my lap. He only has money in his head and the more he has he wants more. Yes, cryptocurrencies have really risen and he wants more now.
@Nevena83 We were raised to be thankful for a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clean clothes on our backs. If money is all he wants, I wish him the best.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@DianneN I absolutely agree with you. When I was younger I could make a lot of money, I was offered various combinations of business, but behind it all often stood obscene offers that I never wanted to agree to. While my brother, when he left the village for the capital, he immediately noticed himself, and even as a young man he just started talking about money.
Money is not everything, but it certainly helps. I don't exactly chase money, but if it happens to crawl into my wallet somehow, I encourage it to invite friends .
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
My wallet doesn't seem to have any friends, it's always empty.
@Nevena83 I know how that is . . . either that or they all have another party to go to .
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@much2say I have to somehow attract them. Just to figure out how.
@CarolDM (130898)
Absolutely not. I will never chase money. It has never been top priority for me.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I think like you, and when I was younger I thought that way, but now I often wonder if I should have done differently.
@CarolDM (130898)
@Nevena83 Why do you feel that way? I have no regrets.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@CarolDM Honestly, because of the situation with my father and my brother. I often feel less valuable because I have no money and they always try to remind me of it in the worst possible way.
@Robinhuut (444)
• Bogor, Indonesia
Honestly I say looking for money, my comments are also looking for money
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I understand. We all want to have more money to live better, but do we need to do something against ourselves to get money?
• Bogor, Indonesia
@Nevena83 Yes, of course we must have knowledge about how to make money
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@Robinhuut Some are more capable, some are not, I belong to this other group.
@Tenshidc (286)
practically, you cant live without money, you cant go far without money, money is essential and that's the reality
@Tenshidc (286)
@Nevena83 most people are greedy: they all want more than they have, the more more the better. and that's another reality.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@Tenshidc Yes, you are right. They say that the more people have, the more they want.
@sjvg1976 (19630)
Yes money is important thing in life but there are other things too which are equally important which we cannot but with the money and one of that thing is health.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@sjvg1976 You are right, you gave a good example as money and you can't always do everything.
@porwest (43797)
Money is VERY important in my opinion. But not THE most important thing in life. The most important thing in life is being alive.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Sometimes money is needed to stay alive, and that is the most difficult situation.
@porwest (43797)
@Nevena83 I think money is also necessary to fully enjoy life. A lot of people say "so long as I have my family and my health," but I think if you are also cooped up and can't do anything or go anywhere...life gets pretty humdrum and boring.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@porwest I have to admit I agree with you.
Yes Money is Most important thing for a comfortable life. But not every thing.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Many people think that money gives them power, so they behave very badly. I don’t envy people who spend money on enjoyment, but I also love when such people help others.
@Nevena83 yes!! Second category people are love!!
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@Princessliza I have always put love first, but now I often wonder if it is a good choice.
Money is something we need, it is important to have a comfortable life, but it is not the main purpose of our life.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I know how much money my brother has, but he is so unhappy, nervous, negative, and then I see families with almost no money who are much happier.
@Nevena83 Those who live only to make money are never happy. We must enjoy every day of our life, money is only something we need, but it's not the most important thing in life.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck I agree with you. My brother destroys everything nicely and just looks at the money.
@Shiva49 (20454)
I always opted for balance - while studying and also later when working. I work to live and not live to work. Not worth overdoing only one thing like putting all our eggs in one basket.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I like the way you think. Money makes life easier that’s for sure.
@Shiva49 (20454)
@Nevena83 I have found more than what we require is a burden unless one is a businessman.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@Shiva49 I don’t know why people say that the more money you have, the more you want it.
@moonandstars (48686)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
well, i need money but i know that money can't buy good manners and good deeds.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I absolutely agree with you. There is a saying: Money corrupts people. I don’t think so, I think more money can only show a person’s true character.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Nevena83 absolutely. you won't be seeing poor people coming back to store for pennies or screaming people; that's what rich and spoiled people do. not all but mostly all.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@moonandstars I agree with you. Some people need money for much more important things, such as health, but some never have enough money.
@jobelbojel (23948)
We need money to life as we use money to buy what we need. But it should be the first thing.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Yes, we need money for everything, but I often see people who barely survive and see greater happiness in them than in people who have everything.
@jobelbojel (23948)
@Nevena83 that is so true. People learn to be contented on what they have and they are happy with it.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@jobelbojel Yes, but it all depends on their character. My brother has money, but he is never satisfied, he is always negative and always humiliates others and looks at them as if they are below him.
Hello! It is chilly here today too. I was cold this morning on my walk, but it's warmer now and my afternoon walk should be more pleasant. I chased some money today, but I wrote a lot too.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I’m sure you’ll enjoy the walk more later. Maybe just us who don’t have a lot of money, it seems so hard to us.
@Nevena83 Yes, money is not easy to make and harder to keep. I envy those who can spend without thought.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@ScribbledAdNauseum My brother has money, but when she saw him she would never think that. He even rarely wants to buy clothes for his children.
@oahuwriter (22102)
Money is one important thing in life; it affords us home, food, computers but so is love, air, and much more. Your brother is just trying to make his life more comfortable or saving for the future I'll not obsessed, I'm certain.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I agree with you. I'm not sure I know what my brother does, because I know that he spends a lot on food, but he doesn't want to give money to the children's wardrobe and that annoys me.
@oahuwriter (22102)
@Nevena83 Ahh, cautious discussions necessary for everyone needs clothes. Sale or thrift shop clothes may smooth his feelings?
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@oahuwriter He has two small children and a girlfriend, but he decides what to spend the money on and acts like he has no money.
Not the most important obviously, but it is one of the most important.
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
You're right, I think it's all about money.
@Nevena83 exactly money could be the one of the most important but it isn't everything
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@sauravshiva I always wonder if people who have money only want money and if it is enough for everything in life.
@buenavida (9946)
• Sweden
The Bible tells us that being rich is not what makes a human safe, and that some are just imagining that it is.. can anyone find that scripture? Is it in the Proverbs?
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
I read something similar. God is love, and I have always believed in love more and I have always felt that I need it, but sometimes life makes me wonder if my life would be better with more money.
@buenavida (9946)
• Sweden
@Nevena83 I have also read that if we have the necessary things, we should be satisfied with that.. Let’s see if we find scriptures about this subject.. Maybe in JW.org
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
@buenavida Yes, they say we have to be thankful for everything we have.
@rakski (89813)
money helps but it is not the main thing
@Nevena83 (61813)
• Serbia
Yes, money really helps in life.
@rakski (89813)