No Cooking Here Tonight

Happy Saturday Everyone! It's opposite day for me since I'm here in the evening instead of the morning, It was a busy day running errands and doing grocery shopping. Now it's time to relax and pop on and say hello. Too tired to cook so we're just having pizza. My daughter just went out to pick it up and the good thing about our pizza place is it has a drive up window for pick-up so you don't even have to get out of the car!! We haven't had pizza in awhile so I'm really looking forward to it. What are you having??
@CarolDM (187347)
Good to see you so late in the day. Glad you got your errands and shopping done. Pizza can be very convenient. Enjoy! Probably a sandwich here.
I knew if I signed on here this morning I wouldn't get everything done that I had on my "to do" list Pizza is the perfect choice since neither of us feels like cooking
@CarolDM (187347)
@Marilynda1225 I know what you mean. Hard to leave sometimes.
We had a really busy day today, running errands and shopping. We stopped part way thru our day for a late lunch, so our supper was just bruschetta and that was even too much as neither of us was hungry enough to eat it all, so there are leftovers. Enjoy your pizza, its nice not to have to cook.
We both were busy doing errands and shopping but I think you probably did more than us, We were too tired to cook so pizza was the best option..no cooking and no clean-up
@RubyHawk (66795)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Pizza sounds good to me, I might have pizza too.
Pizza is the solution for us tonight. No cooking and no clean-up Hope you're having a good weekend
@RubyHawk (66795)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Marilynda1225 Thank you. I hope you have a good weekend too.
I had pizza for lunch and it was perfect.
pizza is always good
@DaddyEvil (86968)
I'll be having some of the shawarma I made last night.
@dya80dya (26657)
I had only a banana. I don't have appetite.
• Rockingham, Australia
It is so convenient to just sit in your car and have a meal passed through the window.
@RebeccasFarm (67173)
I didnt cook either Marilyn..not good here Hope your weekend is going well
@aninditasen (7568)
• Raurkela, India
It's Sunday here and I do all the cleaning on this day and relax in the evening. I don't cook. Today I had some momos and some fruits with ice-cream. I take a glass of cold milk before going to bed.
I had mini corn dogs, and tater crowns, and baked beans. Not necessarily what I wanted but fast and easy. I needed it out of the freezer. Pizza is so good when you have not had it in a while.
I had a large slice of Pizza at Costco. They are so big you can easily make a meal on one.
A pizza once in a while is welcome
@arunima25 (74909)
• Bangalore, India
Mylot can be addictive. So, better to come here once we are done with all that is done. Else other things get ignored once we are engrossed here. Saturday was working day for me and I was too tired at the end of the day. I couldn't be here on Saturday. Enjoy your pizza!!
@LindaOHio (99219)
We might get pizza over the long 4th weekend. I had a protein bar and some raspberry yogurt.
I was surprised to find your post at a different time of the day. You made me craving for a pizza. For lunch I am going to have "pasta alla norma", maccheroni with a tomato sauce topped with fried eggplants.
@thelme55 (75735)
I had pizza last Friday. I will cook Filipino food today. I miss rice. I have not eaten rice for more than a week.
@Beestring (2965)
I love pizza with parma ham, pineapples, tomatoes and cheese. I had eggplants with minced pork on Sat evening.
@Dena91 (18079)
Pizza is always a favorite, especially after a busy day. I made us some pork curry and rice for supper. It was good.
Something my mother called hamburger meat and beans. My kids laugh at me for calling it that. Some people call cowboy chili--it's just ranch style beans and ground beef, and we add any extras laying around the house.
@BarBaraPrz (37529)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I just had an orange and am about to make a cup of tea. I might even have a chocolate chip cookie.