What does it mean when.....

Anniston, Alabama
I have noticed a few things that aren't normal in my life. Last week I had to do something that was difficult and on the way home in a curve there was a single red balloon floating in the air but not going up but with the road. I was fishing and found a single feather in my path. Okay, sure this could be a coincidence but.... This morning I was talking to a neighbor and I look down and a feather was at my feet. I got this feather. The other feather disappeared from Roberts truck. I have read that the feathers mean a love one that had passed away is letting me know something. What is your opinion?
@wolfgirl569 (61136)
• Marion, Ohio
It depends on the color for many. But they can also mean spiritual growth or freedom.
@wolfgirl569 (61136)
• Marion, Ohio
@andriaperry Look up meanings according to how you believe. Wiccan, native american, christian and so on all look at them a little differently. I usually go with the native american views.
One was grayish white and the one this morning is, I this a sparrow, gray with a dark ring and whitish tip.
I do not know what to think, but this is surely a strange coincidence. I am just back from the outside and a feather fell on my feet while I was opening the door.
Wow, we both got some sign today
@andriaperry I feel that there is something.
@LadyDuck me too
Sounds pretty interesting
I think so too
I'm really not that sure what the significance of feathers means but I do believe they mean something. I hope you find the meaning behind those feathers
Me too
@porwest (58453)
I have never heard this, so I have no idea. That being said, I am not generally a superstitious person either.
Not superstition
@porwest (58453)
@andriaperry By definition it is. But has it meant anything so far? Hopefully not considering what you said it might mean.
@CarolDM (192258)
I have always felt a sense of nostalgia with the feathers. Also I believe there are meaning for each of us, and they are all different. Keeping an open mind, which I know you do is so important for these subtle signs. Of course I bring Dustin in most of the signs I get.
I figure that since I am going through a hard time, it's some sort of a sign.
@CarolDM I hope it's good.
@CarolDM (192258)
@andriaperry I am sure it is and hopefully you will know soon what it means to you.
I’ve never heard of this before. Interesting. Not sure if I really believe in it but I won’t rule it out either.
@divalounger (6028)
I don't understand enough about this to form an opinion, but I am hoping for good things for you.
Thanks
@sjvg1976 (37616)
I am not sure what is the significance of finding a feather. I have not heard of it.
I knew that finding a feather meant something, but I was not sure what. I wonder if there is news coming your way.
Good I hope
@sallypup (50182)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I don't know. Can you tell me why I have several dimes in this old house and on its property? I found one in the back of a closet and one against the wall against the staircase plus some outside.
I will look it up
@thelme55 (76109)
This is the first time I have heard about the meaning of feathers. I hope it is not true that a love one passed away.
No one now, but from the past.
I don' t know about the feathers, but a well known happening is an itch in the middle of your hand. When that happens you can expect that unexpected money comes from somewhere.
Left hand money, right hand means shaking hands with o stranger.
@Treborika (449)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Yes I heard but never experienced it myself, that the feathers are just symbolic. They can symbolise things in the spiritual realm
I personally have not put a lot of meaning into single feathers or found feathers. Bob's sister does. She found a white feather after her husband passed and believed it was a message from him. Speaking generally to me they are a message of moving on. I mostly find blue jay feathers.
@aninditasen (9226)
• Raurkela, India
Feathers are soft and should bring comfort into your life. I think you should stop worrying about it.
• Israel
@andriaperry I believe you might be getting some kind of sign but not sure what you believe in. I believe in my G-d and pray to him for strength and help in situations. This is a hard situation and question to answer. I look at things in a Jewish perspective and not any other way.
@LindaOHio (103696)
I haven't heard of this before; but I hope it's a sign of something good.
@yifat11 (22)
• Petach Tikva, Israel
It's mean that someone soul how were close to you are visiting ?? its a good thing. You can lite a candle at your home and open a window to clear the anrege. Try to
@sickly09 (421)
to be honest i just heard about this