Meals - 9/22/22

@LindaOHio (103679)
My printer will be arriving today. The Browns won over the Steelers -- yay! I had a Telehealth appointment with one of my doctors. Our temperatures have dropped drastically on the first day of fall. It was in the 60s and felt so good -- no more humid, hot days. Not much else going on. What's new with you? Breakfast - None Lunch - Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry juice Dessert/Snack - Chocolate pie and decaf coffee Dinner - Protein bar What did you have for dinner yesterday? Photo Credit: Pixabay
@yoalldudes (32668)
I noticed asking what we had for dinner yesterday is a good memory practice LOL. I think I ate rice, with vegetables and fish.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Thank you for commenting.
@CarolDM (192258)
Good luck with your printer. And I saw the Browns won, thought about you. Nice day here.
@LindaOHio (103679)
@CarolDM Thanks. Same to you. Hope you are feeling decent today.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Thanks. I hope I don't run into any snags. Yes, the Browns managed not to screw it up.
@CarolDM (192258)
@LindaOHio Should be easy peasy. Have a good weekend.
I hope your new printer will work correctly. It's 5:45 am and it's 66f right now but thankfully it'll go up to somewhere around 93f this afternoon. I for one am not ready for anything under 80f and they're predicting we won't start dipping into the high 70s before mid October. It's the humidity we're getting that bugs me, right now it's 61% which is very high for this region, I'm much more comfortable when it's no more than 20%
I'll bet you'll get it set up without a hitch. Yikes, that's cold. Our nights should be between the upper 50s and upper 60s for now with our days in the upper 80s except today when it should get to around 93f.
@LindaOHio (103679)
I hope we can set up the printer without any snags. The extended forecast shows one day next week in the 50s. I guess summer is gone. :-(
@LindaOHio (103679)
@rebelann Hubs managed to get the printer out of the box yesterday. Today we will finish the setup.
It is cool today, I wore warm sock to keep my feet warm while I am at my computer.
@LindaOHio Do not tell me, with the actual power problems we are all concerned.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Before we know it winter will be here; and I'm not looking forward to it.
@LindaOHio (103679)
@LadyDuck You are having power problems in your country?
@dgobucks226 (31082)
When the Browns can beat the Steelers in football that is a cause for celebration. I even liked the Browns before I went to Ohio State for an education.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Yeah, the big rivalry. We are going to watch the Carolina Panthers if the game is televised so we can see what our previous QB, Baker Mayfield is doing.
@LindaOHio (103679)
37m
@dgobucks226 We were surprised too. Didn't give him much of a chance.
@dgobucks226 (31082)
@LindaOHio I was so surprised the Browns traded him away! Hopefully we still have a successful season.
@oahuwriter (25974)
You're so lucky, weather nice! We're getting very warm, muggy, hardly any breezes, day. Dinner, leftovers.
@LindaOHio (103679)
The extended forecast shows one day with a high in the 50s. Looks like summer is over.
@oahuwriter (25974)
@LindaOHio Yes, sounds like it. Enjoy!
@mythociate (21180)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
leftover Pizza & French Fries from Pizza Hut. It took me a second to remember, when I was going to compare 'eating meals' to 'hearing sermons at church'---a day- or week- or month later, you may not remember exactly "what was served"; but you know you were fed that day
@LindaOHio (103679)
Pizza is always good. I like the church/meals comparison.
Have fun setting up the printer.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Thanks. I hope I don't run into any snags.
@DaddyEvil (94596)
Temperatures dropped here yesterday, too. It was 54F at 6 am and never got above 60F. Today the forecast calls for us to reach 80F. I ate some black grapes and a beef and Swiss sandwich with mayo. Enjoy your day today.
@DaddyEvil (94596)
@LindaOHio Thank you.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Thank you. You enjoy your day too!
@wolfgirl569 (61136)
• Marion, Ohio
I want the hot back.
@LindaOHio (103679)
lol I'm with you. When I think about winter, I'm very sad! AND I hate the shorter days.
Two eggs sunny side up over french fries and a sausage patty for breakfast and a frozen pizza for dinner
@LindaOHio (103679)
I love pizza.
@Fleura (21629)
Much cooler in the mornings here too. Needed to find gloves! We had roasted vegetables with chickpeas and cheese.
@LindaOHio (103679)
That sounds good. Winter will be here before we know it; and I'm not looking forward to it.
@Fleura (21629)
@LindaOHio Me neither. Must be getting old.
Is the doctor you had a telehealth appointment the one you wete going to ask if your medicine is giving you insomnia? I have not been napping or sleeping in the day, I havr been falling right to sleep but am up every day after two hours then am up all night. I see the doctor who prescribes it. on October 5 and will ask him.if i am still getting two hours of sleep.a night. Nobody on the tv morning news is happy about the Browns winning! I say may the best team win! My eating yesterday¬° a few forks of Cottage cheese for breakfast had a ham sandwich for lunch Four cheese calzone for dinner I have to start eating mire as I am going to bed with my stomach growling very loudly.
@LindaOHio The Steeler's aren't doing the best this year. Yesterday was the second game this week that they lost. (some reason I thought if a team plays on Thursday they don't lay Sunday of the same week. They played the home opener Sunday of this week and lost that game too
@LindaOHio (103679)
Yes, he's the same doctor. Anytime the Browns win, I think it's a fluke.
• Rupert, Idaho
That's good it is arriving. I always liked the Steelers when I was younger lol Hope the appointment went well Glad your weather is nicer then. Ours is 84 today lol I'd like your dessert!
@LindaOHio (103679)
The appointment went fine. It's nice not to have to drive so far to the doctor, even though my husband does the driving. There's chocolate pie left. Come and get it!
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio Well that is good to hear. I would think one over video would be worse than in person lol. Well I am stuffed today so think I have to pass on pie lol
I'm glad that things are looking good for you and family.
@LindaOHio (103679)
Thank you very much.
@Beestring (5667)
It's still hot here. Temperature is about 26-32C. I just had pork chop with onions for dinner this evening.
@LindaOHio (103679)
I love pork chops.
@LouAvul (1092)
I lost at cards yesterday but we had fun playing. I ate very little yesterday, went to bed right after cards and stayed there all night. So very tired.
@LindaOHio (103679)
I'm so sorry you're still so tired. It might take you quite a while to bounce back.