I Accidently Ran A Red Light and I'm FREAKING OUT! Respond please

I was on my way to my sisters house to spend time and take care of her cats while she is out of state. I took a differnt route than I always take, big mistake! I accidently ran a red light. I don't know how! I was paying attention, I don't know why I didn't notice it was red. But just before the light I realized it was red and I hit the brakes, but I knew I couldn't make it so I kept going. I stopped on the street right after the light and waited for it to turn green, to kind of show the other drivers I wasn't a jerk, and it was an accident. That was about 4 hours ago, I just got home. I serisouly was expecting to see a cop car in front of my house! I'm so paranoid and I'm freaking out. They have cameras at lights right? They probably got a picture of my license plate...or am I totally wrong about the cameras? Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, I am a good driver...i know this story doesn't prove that but I really am; I don't speed, I ober traffic signs, and i dont run lights! It was a freak accident. Thankfully the intersection I ran it at is never busy so no one was coming and no one else was affected by me, but I am still freaking out!