What are the sounds you hear when you wake up in the morning?

Malaysia
@lkbooi (16127)
I usually wake up earlier during weekdays so I could finish certain household chores before I go for my part time job. the very first sound that goes into my ears is the snoring of my husband when I wake up. Besides I could still hear roosters crowing from the neighborhood occasionally. I like the lovely chirping sound of different birds on the trees outside the windows. It makes me feel so relaxed and fresh in the early morning. There are noises of vehicles passing by on the road at a near distance in front of my house. I could hear the happy laughter from the twos and threes students walking pass my house. Hearing the noise made as well as the familiar smell of the fried eggs, from the kitchen, I know my husband’s elder sister is busy there preparing breakfast. Okay it’s the right time for me to leave the bed and to start a brand new day. What you usually hear when you wake up in the morning? Please share your views here. Thank you.