Here you go

@sallypup (49311)
Moses Lake, Washington
I'm in the mood to show you my upstairs bathroom so I will. Ha ha. This used to be a bedroom. We paid mover guys to pack that tilt mirror dresser up the steep stairs. Boy did they earn their money. My hubby packed the mirror up the stairs, though. That is Beau Teak kitty sitting up there. The clawfoot tub was made in 1930. Four years ago I found a man who refurbished tubs. He asked me what color did I want it? Red is cheerful so I said hey! Paint it red. He painted the bear feet silver. The floor is fake wood. The man who turned this room into a bathroom said the wood underneath was not nice so he put in some fake wood stuff. There you go. A tour of my upstairs bathroom. Bet you couldn't do without it??
I love the claw foot tub. I had an identical dresser to yours when I was growing up. It was a dresser that my grandparents acquired for their own children, and when they retired and moved into the little farm house, they left alot of the bedrooms furniture, this piece was one of them.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I love the old dresser. I found it in an antique store. I'd just gained a little money through writing for a small newspaper and had to spend the moolah so I bought this piece. Your grandparents had good taste!
@sallypup I loved that dresser also, especially the way that you could tilt the mirror so easily. The only thing that I disliked about it was, we had no a/c in the farm house, so when it got hot and humid the drawers would swell and be difficult to open and close. But otherwise a nice piece.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Juliaacv I love little mechanisms so I love that mirror, too. I can't get the mirror to clean up well but that's okay.
My mom is terrified of that tub. I love your bathroom.
@sallypup My mom is scared of something running out from under it. She has no mice but she is terrified after having them in the past and one ran under the tub like that.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 That makes sense. I have been startled by a mouse before.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Would you mind telling me why Mom is terrified of the tub? Truth?? I have horrible knees so I admit I have not sat in the tub yet. I have sat on its edge and soaked my feet.
Beau Teak looks really comfy up there. I like your bathroom, it looks roomy.
He's a smart man. Besides, if someone visits they can use the downstairs one, right?
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann You betcha. I am deeply grateful that I am not climbing stairs during the day when Ma Nature calls due to the downstairs loo.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann I am very glad my hubby insisted we have an upstairs bathroom. Messing with steep stairs at 2 am would not hilarious.
@RubyHawk (67521)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I love your red bathtub and the dresser will give you plenty of storage. I pot a book case in my bathroom to store towels and other articles.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@RubyHawk That's a good and smart idea, about the bookcase in the bathroom.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@RubyHawk Perfect! When we moved we ended up with a little blue step ladder. Two steps and a handle. I use it as a little shelving unit. I hang a washcloth on the handle.
@RubyHawk (67521)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@sallypup It holds everything I need in the bathroom. and doesn’t take up much floor space.
Beautiful bathroom, I love the red tub, and your dresser comes with it's own cat.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@misunderstood_zombie In my house, yes on cats.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@misunderstood_zombie I love your comment. I mean I love your comment. Everything in my house comes with its own cat. Even my bare feet right now.
@sallypup That's funny, and if it doesn't come with a cat, it will eventually, right?
• Shenzhen, China
I like the tub in your picture very much,you had a spacious enough bathroom to accommodate a tub,taking bath in a Tub is very cool.It seems kitty also love the bathroom,maybe he wanna take a bath in tub as well.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jefferson126 Years ago one of our cats fell into a tub. He didn't laugh or purr about it.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jefferson126 I happened to be gone at the time, visiting my Mom in another state. My hubby grabbed kitty and towel dryed him then called me and told me about it.
• Shenzhen, China
@sallypup ,oh,the poor cat,can she swim in the tub,alternatively,there is no water in the tub back then.
Lovely and nostalgic. It would make a wonderful soak.
@kareng (49185)
Very nice new bathroom! The tub is classic! Your kitty makes the dresser REGAL!!
@kareng (49185)
@sallypup It looks awesome!! Great job!
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@kareng Beau thanks you. I wanted the tub due to the age of the house. It goes with it.
Nice to see you back, Lenore ! Beau Teak looks so comfy there. Your tub is vintage cool . . . and looks quite new! Ohhh, we had that exact stepping stool for my son . . . we just donated it last month. If it used to be a bedroom, you must have nice open space in that bathroom !
@sallypup That stool was super handy and gave us many years of good service .
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@much2say Thanks for the welcome. I am a huge fan of wood and that's why I bought that stool.
@LeaPea2417 (34506)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That has kinda an 18 hundreds look.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@LeaPea2417 Exactly. The house was built in 1900.
• Rockingham, Australia
It's great. I remember when you had the clawfoot bath done. It's a beautiful colour.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JudyEv This process of moving has been huge and exhausting.
• Rockingham, Australia
@sallypup I can believe it. We moved from a big home on 18 acres to 300 square feet so it's a huge change.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I would not of made it through the night without this picture and information.
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@thislittlepennyearns Thanks for the comment.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@sallypup Lol. I do like that bathtub though.
@Ganma7 (3478)
Very lovely
@Kouponkaren (4189)
I love claw foot tubs. They look so nice and deep to soak in. Do you use it much?
@sallypup (49311)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Kouponkarren Not so far. Right now it is a large piece of art.
The tub is really different, I love it. I am a bath lover, and wouldn't mind a claw foot one at all.
Look like the cat rules in that room. haha It all looks so nice. You must be very proud of how it all turned out.
@sjvg1976 (35469)
Your bathtub is looking good after being painted red. Your upstairs bathroom is spacious.
I love it, very much my taste
@aninditasen (7848)
• Raurkela, India
It looks beautiful. Hope you enjoyed bathing there.
@LindaOHio (99897)
You have a very cool looking bathroom.