Lovely gathering here

@sallypup (53133)
Centralia, Washington
I'm in need of winding my busy brain down so that I can get some sleep. Its been a hard day for me. I just wandered through the meeting hall here in My Lot world. All the voices, the bits and pieces of everyone's world, I loved reading and hearing it all. Food that I have no way of knowing for sure what it would taste like. Daughters taking delight in their mothers and children and grandchildren. The changing of the seasons, however each person feels that. Wonderful. Thank you all for helping me to rest. You're my cool drink of water tonight! Perhaps tomorrow will be easier in my corner. If not, at least one of you will send sweet virtual hugs my way. Thank you and good night.
@DaddyEvil (111623)
I'm sorry today was difficult for you. I do hope tomorrow is better. (More than likely, you'll get hugs from several of us. All you ever have to do is suggest you need one. )
Thank you for suggesting @DaddyEvil, I am just starting my day.
@DaddyEvil (111623)
@LadyDuck You're very welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day, Anna.
@DaddyEvil - The moon is so bright that I can see the ice shine on the top of our carport. I hope you and Pretty are well.
• Rockingham, Australia
I'm sorry it's been a rough day but glad that you were able to find some comfort here. I hope tomorrow is easier.
@vandana7 (93711)
Sweet virtual hugs....but have them in moderation. Sweet gives diabetes...so say them doctors, not I. Hugs.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.
@MarieCoyle (11445)
So well said, Lenore. I know I occasionally use mylot to get my mind off things I cannot fix or change. If we can help each other get through some of the difficult hills and valleys of life, it's a good thing. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. Yes, sending you hugs!
@Beestring (9796)
I'm sorry you have a hard day. Hope tomorrow will be better.
I’m so sorry you had such a hard time. @daddyevil suggested this post to me but unfortunately I must have been sleeping at the time. Yesterday was my moms birthday so I baked some delicious cupcakes. Today my daughters and I are going shopping.
@DaddyEvil I am tonight. My daughters and I went shopping so it was a late nap my littlest took on the way home so she just fell asleep.
@DaddyEvil (111623)
I'm sure you were sleeping at around 11:20 pm, Dearheart. I wasn't sure if you'd be awake then or not.
@DaddyEvil (111623)
@shaggin Oh, wow! Pretty and I had a busy day today, too. She's been asleep since we got home around 4:30 pm. I took a nap and am back up and playing on myLot. Might take another nap before the night is over. I hope you sleep well tonight.
myLot surely is a place to unwind and you have put it all very nicely
@FourWalls (50920)
{{{{{Hugs across the miles}}}}} We’re here for you.
I hope that tomorrow will be better for you.
I am sorry to read that you are having a difficult moment. MyLot is also my "escape from reality" world, a place to vent and to be happy. I wish you will be better today. Rest well.
@LindaOHio (115026)
I hope your day is easier today. Sending tons of virtual hugs your way!
@arunima25 (78771)
• Bangalore, India
DE suggested this to me. Sorry I am a bit late to read and respond as I was too caught up with travel and family functions. And was away from mylot for a while. I hope things are better now in your corner. A hug is always comforting. So, sending some tight ones to you with all positive vibes and thoughts . Take care.
@sallypup (53133)
• Centralia, Washington
@arunima25 Good to hear from you. You have nothing to be sorry about. Thank you for the sweet hugs.
@arunima25 (78771)
• Bangalore, India
@CarolDM (201837)
Always good to have a support system to get you through.
You must have had a sound sleep last night .Hope today is a relaxed and happy day for you !
@wolfgirl569 (69256)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad visiting here helped you relax.
@Fleura (24252)
I'm glad we helped you unwind and take your mind of things. I hope today will be a better day
That's what I love about myLot. There are so many people with so much love to give and so many interests, it's fun reading about all the amazing people and places they come from. Sending you hugs and hoping today is a fantastic day.
Thank you, sometimes I feel alone in this world and I come over to mylot and realize I'm not alone and that someone may feel like I do and that comforts me and I hope them, knowing they are not alone. I know about hard days.
@kobesbuddy (160410)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm always a day late,, sorry Lenore! I was very busy yesterday, warming up pickle pizza!