Everything is broken.

Walnut Creek, California
I've hit another rough patch. My truck is broken. My Microsoft Word is broken. My printer is broken. My cell phone is broken. My faith in the education Early Childhood (ECE) Educators get is broken. My faith in the police to protect us is broken. David Crosby is broken, though his music lives on. Did Dylan write the song "Everything is Broken"? I'll have to check. For now I'll post "Black Days," by Soundgarden. Even the lead singer to that song is broken. Ever been through a rough patch?
Your browser isn’t supported anymore. Update it to get the best YouTube experience and our latest features. Learn moreRemind me later
@TheSojourner (62746)
Yes, "Everything Is Broken" was on his "Oh Mercy" album. You're sounding pretty down, my friend. And, yes...rough patches seem to be regular roads on the journey for some of us. Why? Because we are the ones who seem to be able to handle it, which I really think is unfair...but, what the hell do I know? I am sorry you are going through this particular patch. HUGS.
• Walnut Creek, California
I'll get through it. I'm trying to take it one day at a time.
@TheHorse Hugs and much love sent to you, Colin.
• Walnut Creek, California
Thanks for the link, by the way. Just listened.
@MarieCoyle (11477)
I have to agree, in my own world much is broken as well. I keep plugging along...there are days that is extremely difficult. Just take care of yourself, get your truck running if possible, and get your phone either replaced or fixed so you can call for help if the next shoe drops!! The main thing is, take care of yourself. You have many friends who care about you here.
• Walnut Creek, California
@MarieCoyle Thanks. I have tough skin. I will do my best.
• Walnut Creek, California
Call for help. I laughed. My landline IS still working, but last time I called Comcast, they hung up on me.
@MarieCoyle (11477)
@TheHorse I am sorry things are not going well for you right now. I do hope it gets better soon.
@ifa225 (12509)
Every broken thing is meant to be fixed.. Hmmm.. Perhaps I should write a song about it
@ifa225 (12509)
@TheHorse sure, why not. Err... I thought you were good in piano and guitars
• Walnut Creek, California
Can I play bass on it?
• Walnut Creek, California
@ifa225 I'm a pretty good bass player. But I can back you on guitar and piano too.
Hoping things get better for you - and soon. Rough patches - yah - the story of my life. I wish I could simply take some sandpaper and run it over those rough spots . . . if only it were that easy .
@TheHorse Hope today was a better day !
• Walnut Creek, California
I wish it were that easy. At least it works with vintage loudspeakers.
@Tina30219 (80576)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yes I hope your rough patch gets better mine has passed
• Walnut Creek, California
Glad to hear.
@LeaPea2417 (35646)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Sorry about your rough patch. I hope it is over quickly. Yes , I have had my share of rough patches.
• Walnut Creek, California
You're still here, so I take it you made it through them. I am determined to do the same.
@kaylachan (41650)
Yes, I have, but I get through them. You will too.
It is unfortunately true, everything is broken.
@DaddyEvil (111808)
I'm sorry you're having problems, pony. If I could, I'd fix everything for you.
@wolfgirl569 (69377)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope things get better. Yes I have had very rough patches
I say as long as you are not broken, I wish you luck in solving your problems and will put in a good word for you in my prayers tonight, As requested with a real nice beat Everything Is Broken by Bob Dylan just the man who I would think had such a song.
• Rockingham, Australia
I'm really sorry so much has gone wrong - and all at once. I hope that things will get mended bit by bit.
@Dena91 (17923)
Sorry that you are going through a rough patch. We all face them. They can seem overwhelming. Hope there will be a bright spot to help you through.
• Walnut Creek, California
I got some stuff done just now. Ran a three-pronged errand in my rental truck. Survived. Gonna try and "get 'er done."
@Kouponkaren (4682)
Yes, I was going through one last week when out water pipe was broken, leaked into the ceiling and walls so they were broken when the guys came and cut them up, then I fell and hurt my knee, so my knee felt like it was broken (probably just sprained), so I hear ya and feel for you. But cheer up, better days are coming!
• Walnut Creek, California
Wither better days or...whatever lies next.
Oh wow, I think of the words of a song "Mama said, there would be days like these, there would be days like these, my mama said."
@xFiacre (11495)
@thehorse "No-one speaks english and everything's broken"
@sallypup (53148)
• Centralia, Washington
Did you lose your rose colored glasses again? Take care.
@Shiva49 (25558)
Till I find a way out, I get anxious when things break down. It is getting tougher as one is faced with recordings of numbers to press which sadly leads us nowhere!
@spiderdust (13823)
• San Jose, California
I'm sorry you're in that space right now. It's not a fun place to be. I know you'll get through it, one step at a time, it's just hard.
@LindaOHio (115172)
Sorry you're having a rough patch. Yes, I've had my share. Hoping you have a good day and sending you a virtual hug. A hug can heal a lot of pains.