4/3/21 Update

@LindaOHio (62493)
Not too much has been happening lately. Still waiting for the handyman to contact us to reschedule. He says he hasn't forgotten about us but... Yesterday I went to the clinic for some routine bloodwork. After that we got some takeout from a Chinese restaurant. It was SO GOOD! I received 3 new address books from Amazon yesterday; and I will be working to update my and my husband's address books and my password book. The s**w has melted; and we are looking forward to some warmer weather before the next cold front comes in. To everyone that celebrates it, I hope you have a Happy Easter. To those that observe Passover, I hope you enjoy the last two days of it. What have you been up to lately? Is your weather warming up? Did you recently get your COVID-19 shots? Have a safe, happy and healthy day! Photo Credit: Pixabay
@DocAndersen (37781)
Why do I wish your updates were more often? You always have the best pictures!!! I love take-out Chinese. Funny thing, in the DC area we have so many different restaurants but near us? no good Chinese take-out!!!!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thanks. I try to find the best ones. I'm running out. This Chinese restaurant was much better than the others.
@DocAndersen (37781)
@LindaOHio we had one near our house in Indiana. we have looked for well 10 years now in Maryland and have found three. but all three closed!
@LindaOHio (62493)
@DocAndersen Oh no! There are two requirements -- You must have a Chinese restaurant and a pizza place.
@kareng (33357)
I think we are are in the clear now with the cold weather. Tonight in 40's and after that we should be 50's, then 60's! I am more than ready!! I'm glad your snow melted!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Yup. I'm hoping that there is no more s**w.
@kareng (33357)
@LindaOHio I hope so for your sake!
@LindaOHio (62493)
@kareng The forecast is looking really good. Our cold front that is approaching will only drop the temps into the 50s. Yay!
@FourWalls (32439)
It’s warming up here, slowly. I need to get another antibody test to see if I can get the shots now. Meanwhile, I’ll enjoy the bright sunshine and the horrid pollen.
@LindaOHio (62493)
When will you be off on your next adventure? Or are you spontaneous?
@FourWalls (32439)
@LindaOHio — yes! Now that putting season is here i build my trips around tournament stops. Our first tourney is in Toledo, so who knows where I’ll go from there!
@LindaOHio (62493)
@FourWalls You will be in my state territory! Wave when you get there! :-)
@oahuwriter (21312)
Hope your handyman can fix it soon! I get absolutely decadent food after my blood draw for doctor. I've been busy with ophthalmologist appointment & teeth cleaning. I ride the bus, but have transportation for medical & dental appointment so it was a real treat riding a car again. Easter food & flowers buying for got sunny day. All ready, now. Happy Easter!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thank you. You've been a busy lady.
@oahuwriter (21312)
@LindaOHio It was a busy week. This coming week, wait for meds via FedEx and to my surprise, my other shipment arrived quicker than I expected, terrific!!
@LindaOHio (62493)
@oahuwriter That's great!
Our Chinese delivery just arrived. Time for dinner. My life is not my own this week. See you soon!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Always glad to see you.
@LindaOHio (62493)
@DianneN I miss talking to you.
@porwest (42162)
Windows are open, the fresh air is coming through, the sun is shining, it's a Saturday and I don't have to work, the wife is not nagging me to do something she has been begging me to do for the last six months...it is a good day. lol. As for Chinese, that's what we had for dinner last night.
@LindaOHio (62493)
And all is right with the world....
@porwest (42162)
@LindaOHio Well. Mostly. We are still wearing masks, you know.
@LindaOHio (62493)
@porwest Yes we are. Maybe this will all end some day.
@CarolDM (126371)
Good to see your update. Happy the snow is gone. Happy Easter to you as well. Chinese food is really good. Good luck with your labs.
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thank you!
@CarolDM (126371)
@LindaOHio (62493)
@CarolDM Because I guzzled a bunch of water for two days prior (I hate to drink plain water otherwise), my kidney function came back close to the baseline. Yay! Yes, I cheated; but I didn't want to be sent to a specialist! Win-win.
The temperature was very warm the past two days, today the wind is blowing, but it's fine as long as the sun continues to shine.
@LindaOHio (62493)
Yes, the weather has turned lovely.
@LindaOHio It is a less warm today, but still pleasant.
Weather is too hot here. Even the air is too hot it’s hard to breathe. Better stay indoor and turn on the ac. Happy Eater, Linda!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thank you! It's very nice here today.
@lovebuglena (27025)
• Staten Island, New York
Wait! You had snow? Not fair!
@LindaOHio (62493)
I tried to send you some. :-)
The weather is being very stubborn, still too cold,
@LindaOHio (62493)
It's warming up today.
Good morning!
@LindaOHio (62493)
Good morning to you too!
@myklj999 (56244)
• Olney, Illinois
But is it really a Chinese restaurant? Did you go all the way to China for take-out? Or did you perhaps mean an American restaurant that serves Chinese cuisine? G'mornin.
@LindaOHio (62493)
You are SUCH a piece of work! That's why we all love you. Good morning to you too!
• Pamplona, Spain
Chinese takeaways here are very far and few between great too see you both enjoyed it. Weather is very cold here today but I do not mind at all very long hot summer coming up so I treasure the colder weather whilst its here. Stay safe and happy too.
@LindaOHio (62493)
I hate the cold and the snow. I can handle the hot weather much better. Have a great day!
• Pamplona, Spain
@LindaOHio I have just been out in lovely warm sun but the summers here are mostly very hot and long too long for me. You have a great day too.
@LindaOHio (62493)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Do you ever have snow there?
• Preston, England
had the first of my two covid vaccine jabs - have to wait until the end of may for the second one
@LindaOHio (62493)
Glad to hear that you got your first shot.
• Preston, England
@LindaOHio I never got any side effects fortunately
@LindaOHio (62493)
@arthurchappell Great! Hope that's the way with the second one as well.
• Rupert, Idaho
Glad you enjoyed the Chinese food. That sounds like a lot of work to update the address and password books! Happy easter to you too. I don't really celebrate personally. It's been in the 60's and 70's here. Haven't got the shots, although they did open them up to everyone 16 and up.
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thank you. All the address books and password books are done. My hand was giving out there toward the end. lol
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio That's good to hear they are...and I can imagine. I need to get a password book loll...so many sites it is hard to keep track.
@LindaOHio (62493)
@MommyOfEli2013 The address book is great for passwords. You can just flip to the right letter.
@jobelbojel (23094)
Happy Easter. The 3 address books sound interesting. No, we have not gotten our vaccine.
@LindaOHio (62493)
I finished updating all the address books and my password book.
@jobelbojel (23094)
@LindaOHio that is good to know you were able to complete that task.
@stephcjh (38904)
Happy Easter. Hope you enjoy the day.
@LindaOHio (62493)
Thank you!
@stephcjh (38904)
@LindaOHio You're welcome.
@wolfgirl569 (39911)
• Marion, Ohio
You know my weather Supposed to warm a lot today.
@LindaOHio (62493)
Yup! It will be nice the next few days.