Meals 11/30/22

@LindaOHio (114177)
Had my Bone Density scan yesterday. It was extremely painful to lie flat on my back; but I toughed it out. Now that's done for a few years. All that's left are my routine labs. Today the guy will be coming out to give us an estimate on the walk-in tub/shower. Hope you all have a great day! Breakfast - Oatmeal breakfast bar Lunch - Meals on Wheels - Chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and apricots Dessert/Snack - Brownie and decaf coffee Dinner - Leftover Arby's chicken tenders and fries What did you eat yesterday? Photo Credit: Pixabay
I made a fried Chinese rice for dinner, tonight will be salmon.
@LindaOHio I like it a lot and it's an easy meal to prepare.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I love fried rice.
I mostly ate leftover snacks and delicious cheeses, cake and ice cream I still had. It was a day of fun eating. Today I´m invited for ice cream as it is one of my best friends´ birthday.
@LindaOHio (114177)
Fun eating is OK once and a while! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
@Fleura (24239)
Do you have bone problems? Sorry the scan was so painful. We had a lot of left-over bits to clear up yesterday! Today will be pasta carbonara.
@Fleura (24239)
@LindaOHio You don't often hear of people being cured of osteoporosis, generally the best that is hoped for is to stop it getting worse so you did well!
@LindaOHio (114177)
I've had osteoporosis in the past; but not this time. I will post about that and the walk-in tub/shower estimate in the morning.
@LindaOHio (114177)
@Fleura When I had osteoporosis the doctor put me on a medication to reverse it.
We went out to Culver's and I got a Ruben and it was delicious.
@LindaOHio (114177)
My husband loves Rubens.
@oahuwriter (28292)
Your meal sounds yummy! Let's see, tuna salad with celery sticks and lettuce for wraps. Then dinner tuna salad sandwich with tomato and lettuce with chips.
@LindaOHio (114177)
@oahuwriter I don't care for raw onions. You can leave them out of my portion! :-)
@LindaOHio (114177)
Tuna salad sounds good.
@oahuwriter (28292)
@LindaOHio Was good. I dice raw round onions in my tuna salad.
• Rupert, Idaho
Sorry to hear that, about the scan being painful....that's good it is done for a while now. Chicken cordon bleu sounds good, depends how it is done... Arbys sounds great!
@LindaOHio (114177)
The chicken was actually quite good. Some of their meals are good...some are meh.
@LindaOHio (114177)
@MommyOfEli2013 Meals on Wheels.
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio From arbys or the meals on wheels?
That darn slab they put you on is no fun at all. Did you get the results already? I looked into those walkins but they're way too pricey for me.
@LindaOHio (114177)
Yes, I got the results already. Will post about them in the morning.
@DaddyEvil (112348)
I had to call and cancel my appointment for my shot today. I can't see well enough to drive the 45 miles to get there. I rescheduled for next Thursday. I had leftover steamed broccoli and a sausage patty for breakfast yesterday, chicken nuggets with mayo and ketchup for lunch and two boiled eggs and an orange for supper last night. I hope you have a nice day.
@DaddyEvil (112348)
@LindaOHio I appreciate that. Thanks.
@LindaOHio (114177)
Your eye problems are frustrating me. I wish there was something I could suggest!
@wolfgirl569 (69685)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you got through it.
@wolfgirl569 (69685)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio Thats good
@LindaOHio (114177)
I won't have to go again for 2 years.
• Rockingham, Australia
I'm glad the bone density test is over and done with. I hope the estimate is fair and doable.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I posted about both this morning.
@porwest (62918)
Glad you got through it despite the discomfort. Oh, the joys of life, hey? lol I browned some ground venison and added some taco seasoning, and we had that in burritos with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream and shredded cheese. Yummy.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I don't have to have it done for another 2 years.
@porwest (62918)
@LindaOHio Well, that's a good thing.
@CarolDM (201225)
Sorry the test was painful. Glad it is over now. Hoping for good results.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I will post about the test and estimate on the tub/shower tomorrow morning.
@CarolDM (201225)
@LindaOHio I will be looking for it. Thanks.
@Nakitakona (55910)
It's already 9:27 am. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. I am still in bed getting all my notifications here done.
@LindaOHio (114177)
Hope you have a good day.
@LindaOHio Sorry in advance for a little missed responding to your post. A little crowded when I was yesterday. There is a notification today from the Family Group on WhatsApp that next week there will be a family gathering event at the home of one of my cousins from the Mama family generation, and it seems that there will be an agenda to create a family event to welcome the New Year 2023. I hope so. I hope you are always healthy
@LindaOHio (114177)
I hope you will enjoy the family gathering. I hope you are always healthy too!
@LindaOHio Thank you very much. nice to hear it from you
@jobelbojel (34846)
That must have been really painful. Glad it is done and you were a tough lady! Oh, chicken cordon Bleu and mashed potatoes are my favorites.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I don't have to have another one for 2 years.
@FourWalls (51107)
Hmm, what did I eat yesterday? Oh, yeah, CTS (chicken taco salad for you newbies) for lunch and a turkey sausage & egg white breakfast burrito from Jimmy Dean for dinner. I had it with a baked potato and it was very filling. And it’s far more than “breakfast food.” That thing was terrific! They’re on sale at Meijer’s so I may have to go back and get some more!!
@LindaOHio (114177)
I've had a frozen breakfast burrito before that hubby made me. Don't know what kind it was.
Last night we had leftover scalloped potatoes that I made on the weekend and meatballs in apple butter barbeque sauce and bread sticks.
@LindaOHio (114177)
That sounds good!
I would have an issue with having to lie flat on my back too. Hope your test comes back good. Hope you get a good estimate on the walk-in shower/tub. I'm hoping to do mine after the holidays Last night we had broccoli cheddar soup
@LindaOHio (114177)
I will post about the test and the walk-in tub/shower estimate tomorrow morning.